Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her (63557 Views)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by PotatoSalad(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2019
Topsido:

Shebi na you be God na.
Na u?
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Bsideboi(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2019
Whoever did a video of them must have been a close friend to the couple.

That person is the greatest frenemy that couple has
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by BJO: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2019
Olalan:
This marriage is a forced one
I tell you!
And if one of them kill the other for whatever reason in the future, the people who forced them now will not blame themselves, especially the Pastors
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:
After all the embarrassment and humiliation?
If I was the bride ,I'll pet him till we get close to the Altar ,then say ayam not doing again too tongue tongue tongue

Let's all be mad grin grin grin
Oh yes! Can you imagine that young man? Who the hell does he think he is to cause someone that kind of embarrassment and get away with it. He acted so unreasonably. Whatever the problem was, he should have calm down, confront his wife privately to save everyone that unnecessary drama he displayed. He has already destroyed that marriage. So, what did he achieve now? He has only let the world know how immature and ill tempered he is. Seems he watches too much of Nollywood movie.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by koyyess: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2019
Look at the negroe's face sef.
This sham marriage is dead on arrival.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by tweakdude1: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2019
This wedding is by force
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Trendirabingi: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:
If I was the bride ,I'll pet him till we get close to the Altar ,then say ayam not doing again too tongue tongue tongue

who come lose na...do you even think the guy wants to continue with the wedding at the first.. Is it not clear to you there that his being grossly coerced to do so with all that noise...He would even appreciate so much if you do that .. Lol...it would be such a relief for him... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by JKisOK(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2019
No one is talking about the Pastor. Let us give him credit as the hero, the star, of the day. As he said, Everybody has his past. He pierced beyond the physical and saw through to the evil machinations of the enemies, whoever they are -Yoruba people call them those who hide in darkness to fire arrows into the light.

According to Ephesians 6:12- "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by czar2k16(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:
Good morning fûck faces and dick suckers

How was your nights?

Lol grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Angel246:
Oh yes! Can you imagine that young man? Who the hell does he think he is to cause someone that kind of embarrassment and get away with it. He acted so unreasonably. Whatever the problem was, he should have calm down, confront his wife privately to save everyone that unnecessary drama he displayed. He has already destroyed that marriage. So, what did he achieve now? He has only let the world know how immature and ill tempered he is. Seems he watches too much of Nollywood movie.
Don't think people are robots!!! The way ladies react in sudden issues without thinking, same way a guy can react if on his wedding day he sees a text such as "hope I really gave you a good doggy last night" or whatever nasty message
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Maroghene(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Exactly my thoughts. That lady should never have accepted to go ahead with the marriage. After all the embarrassment.

Wen u are fault, u barely have an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2019
willyfatima:
Don't think people are robots!!! The way ladies react in sudden issues without thinking, same way a guy can react if on his wedding day he sees a text such as "hope I really gave you a good doggy last night" or whatever nasty message
It might not even be something that serious but whatever, nothing should make him react that way publicly and on the way to his wedding.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by MrCuteking(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Angel246:
It might not even be something that serious but whatever, nothing should make him react that way publicly and on the way to his wedding.

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2019
Angel246:

Watch the first video. The groom asked, "What am I seeing?". She looked at the phone and could not explain. Next scene, she was kneeling and begging.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2019
helinues:
Push and start husband
Lol. You are very funny. It's really push and start.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by periphetes: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=banji1 post=82087432]Thats why its always advisable to have the number of your "Baba" on speed dial...its always handy in cases like this. See now, the guy has been "recalibrated" to factory mode. grin

grin grin grin exactly my thoughts after the guy initial gra gra with noise making. Mumu person grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by greatbrian(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Continue to deceive yourself, I don't know the planet you live in. You think most ladies would be happy to accept a man who dumped his wife on the wedding venue? You also think that the lady would not find another husband? Is the groom the only man is the world? You seem to over rate marriage, you are very childish and archaic in reasoning. Get it into your childish brains that not all ladies have difficulties getting a husband.

Show me your ring
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Zombiekiller010: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Angel246:
shut up

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Jaytecq(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2019
Somethinglight:
My own is; how is her dress still white after all the rolling on the ground. angry

Omo detergent shuld be around 100naira.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Alexrayz(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:

Then let see who will be marry u .... U think it love that making her beg I pray lol what this lady will do to this man after the marriage I pity him lady's never forget o she just begging so that she will get d Mrs tag nothing else

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
shut up
Zombie like you
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by monex(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2019
victorian:

I have seen Bros.

Many times, especially men in their mid 30s and 40s.

Don't let their bragging outside deceive you.

We all pray and beg God for a good partner. Not just any partner but the one that compliments each one of us. The men also have sleepless nights too.
indeed men pray too for a good wife.

And just as eligible men are scarce, eligible women are also scarce

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by linearity: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2019
kaorama:
The lady go deal with the man after the wedding ...

Not if she is truly remorseful and sorry for what she did.

Why are most people pilling on the guy and leaving out the lady, who was cheating? Are you saying, the guy would have just ignored it, moved on and get married to her?

The guy found out that same day, and from the previous video; he wanted to quietly drive away from the venue, but the lady refused that the door of the vehicle be closed....hence he got out and everyone start following him around.

I truly don’t see anything he had done to be wrong. And why are they forcing him to marry her now is beyond me!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by ArcAO: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
well captured. nothing good comes easy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by victorian(f): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
monex:

indeed men pray too for a good wife.

And just as eligible men are scarce, eligible women are also scarce

Exactly.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by mechanics(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Better.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Mazigabriel(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Look at you. Do you know how long it took to get this one? Let me tell you something, right there in that church some girls are already thanking their God that he was getting ready to ditch her so they can fill in...find a makeshift veil to put on and step up to altar to be joined with him sharp sharp. Meanwhile, there is no guy there that would jump up to say I do to her if she backed out.

Hey mods, tag this girl for me i beg. You cannot give marital advice here for the next 5years, you are on restriction. grin
they are right. why would the man embarass and later agree to marry her again. this is a sign of a bad husband. You are only talking because you are a man, women endure a lot in life
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mazigabriel:

they are right. why would the man embarass and later agree to marry her again. this is a sign of a bad husband. You are only talking because you are a man, women endure a lot in life
Why did they beg him to marry her
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Tundeobama(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less in wholesale purchase. The bands are top Europe designers
Any colour kindly DM 08132941730,08085020858
Customers outside Lagos will pay a token for delivery
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by ginaeve: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:

It is clear that your own madness is too strong.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

On a serious note, you do not know what is on the phone. I suspect her nudes with another man who wants to destroy her wedding. The lady's action was of someone who knows she has totally wronged a good man which is hard to come by.

I think she truly loves him by her action and showed genuine remorse for the harm done. I think she knows he truly loves her and was ready to fight to the end to right the wrong.

I think the man will not be okay if he does not marry her. He also loves her and needed all the encouragement to move forward.

Her walking away was not an option because she knows she messed up big time.

GOD BLESS YOUR GOOD HEART IN CHRIST JESUS.

I am very glad to see your objective comment , it shows how open minded you are,. it shows you are not only knowledgeable but understanding.

THE LORD IS YOUR WISDOM.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Kingbrown061: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
marriage is not by forcing ! they should pray to GOD to give the man spirit of loving
watch the full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xsevnEZrAw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.