Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her (63520 Views)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2019
Good morning fûck faces and dick suckers

How was your nights?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by iCauseTrouble: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2019
cry
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by BlueAir: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Exactly my thoughts. That lady should never have accepted to go ahead with the marriage. After all the embarrassment.
why would she stand by and watch people beg him if she's worth pity ? undecided

This is exactly why I dont spare enemies when I have them hooked. Hope others can learn
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by PotatoSalad(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2019
Marriage is already dead on arrival

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:
After all the embarrassment and humiliation?
If I was the bride ,I'll pet him till we get close to the Altar ,then say ayam not doing again too tongue tongue tongue

Let's all be mad grin grin grin

Best for the guy, person wey him mind don commot, better opportunity

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Kaybaba5(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2019
At last
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by DonBenny77(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2019
Love is supreme
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by fowlyansh181(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:
If I was the bride ,I'll pet him till we get close to the Altar ,then say ayam not doing again too tongue tongue tongue

it’s very easy to blab, but between all of us, we all know say you no fit do am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by citadels(f): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Funny. Begging marriage.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Starz825(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2019
After serious begging... grin
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:

Odiegwu!

Nigerian ladies that their lives depend on marriage!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Successmind(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2019
I just hope it's not Nigerian scientist at work....
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by bluestone2015: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Look at you. Do you know how long it took to get this one? Let me tell you something, right there in that church some girls are already thanking their God that he was getting ready to ditch her so they can fill in...find a makeshift veil to put on and step up to altar to be joined with him sharp sharp. Meanwhile, there is no guy there that would jump up to say I do to her if she backed out.

Hey mods, tag this girl for me i beg. You cannot give marital advice here for the next 5years, you are on restriction. grin

If prostitutes get married, then you are wrong. Someone will still marry her asap.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:

cheesy
Very funny

Vindictive fellow
Says much about your character
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by fredoooooo: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2019
Na only di×ck know wetin hin see inside Pu*ssy wey make am vomit ...
And na only dick knows wetin make am ere*ct again
grin grin

Happy married life ..

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by larryking540: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Exactly my thoughts. That lady should never have accepted to go ahead with the marriage. After all the embarrassment.
which embarrassment? so we guy should clap for u dat u are fuvking around even close to ur wedding day, I still don't get, a guy agrees to marry u, but still yet u still move around with d name of I wan just chop those other boys money thereby getting fuvcked,

warri parable

na make I just chop some of their money turn amaka to ashawo,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by sisisioge: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Abf she married him shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2019
LADIES & GUYS, KILL FORNICATION SPIRIT......ALL THESE SLEEPING AROUND WON'T HELP.....

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Angelfrost(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Look at you. Do you know how long it took to get this one? Let me tell you something, right there in that church some girls are already thanking their God that he was getting ready to ditch her so they can fill in...find a makeshift veil to put on and step up to altar to be joined with him sharp sharp. Meanwhile, there is no guy there that would jump up to say I do to her if she backed out.

Hey mods, tag this girl for me i beg. You cannot give marital advice here for the next 5years, you are on restriction. grin

These ladies pretend like their lives depend on it... Las las, reality takes the veil off, ask Linda Ikeji.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by bluestone2015: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Im sure if you were single you wouldnt talk like that. It is hard for women to find husband even when time was good. If that woman follow your advice she will end up being third wife for some alfa in Mushin. Dont advice any more woman to walk away from marriage. Plus she was the one wrong to begin with.

Men are everywhere, it's only hard to find a man the woman wants to spend the rest of her life with.

I have a friend that left a man cos he got another pregnant. That's not her type. If she was desperate she would have gone ahead to marry that man.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by onenew: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Ladies don’t joke with their pride especially when they are not at fault. If a lady keeps begging in this kind of circumstance, just know that she has done something worse.

15 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by MrHeff(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2019
You embarrassed her like that in public and still agreed to marry her?

Lmao she will so show you pepper in this marriage ehn...

My condolences in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Lexusgs430: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2019
You force a wedding, you cannot unforce a divorce.........

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by ipobarethieves: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2019
sad sad new Nollywood film CONFUSED MARRIAGE. THE BETRAYAL .THE FORCED MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by ipobarethieves: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2019
sad sad new Nollywood film CONFUSED MARRIAGE. THE BETRAYAL .THE FORCED MARRIAGE. .introducing Oga Joe

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2019
MrHeff:
You embarrassed her like that in public and still agreed to marry her?

Lmao she will so show you pepper in this marriage ehn...

My condolences in advance.
Show who pepper what of if what he saw was her being unclad having sex in doggy position with her ex, and the ex saying "the way you "were digging me was great".....Who can bear it

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by SweetCunt97(f): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2019
Good one.

Check my profile to get yours
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Sammie2014: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2019
I pray the marriage doesn’t crash later cos the foundation of their marriage is already faulty from the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by banji1(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2019
Thats why its always advisable to have the number of your "Baba" on speed dial...its always handy in cases like this. See now, the guy has been "recalibrated" to factory mode. grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Okoyeebo: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:

Impossible.
A woman that her entire family and ancestors are begging the groom to marry their daughter? All of them don't have shame na.

That marriage won't last 2 years, just watch. The groom would keep accusing them of trapping him.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Never Been Approached By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.