Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? (17587 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by liberalchick(f): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Your wife should see a doctor, she might have a medical condition.

From what you described she has entry pain. It’s caused by a lot factors one of which is poor lubrication. She probably doesn’t make enough estrogen that’s why her vagina is dry. Sex was normal during pregnancy because estrogen levels are off the charts when a woman is pregnant. Estrogen levels drop sharply after pregnancy. Since she doesn’t want to use a lubricant, you should try spending more time on pre-intimacy. (lol NL censors f0replay?)

You should tell her the lack of sex in the marriage is a very big issue for you and she should see a doctor.

5 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tomide007:
Soo u think that a lady who has been actively having sex for 10 yrs all of a sudden decided not to have sex? Its possible but only something drastic can cause such a. Quick change....I feel like saying a lot of things but it might destroy your marriage.....but its obvious your don't have the ability to make your wife Hot ....make her crave for u....and I'm not sure she married u close she was in love with you but because she's getting old and she needs to marry asap.....quite common with ladies around 30 years.......Learn how to make love cose its obvious she prefers pre-intimacy to sex...learn, I have a female friend who gives her hubby DAT same treatment code she ain't in love with him but with the bf ......I get plenty things to say but the story no resemble true sef.
Brother say it. I can get one or two things to pick up
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Very good points, bro. The urge for sex with her is gradually dying. Because of that, I stay 4-5 wks without nearing her cos it's going to be same style, same frustrating experience, no kissing, etc. Na the build-up of the urge dey make me go near her again. And guess what? I have a high libido. Imagine someone who had had sex only once before marrying at 37. Hmmm?

This your story the one kind.. You have a high libido and u were able to do a NO sex courtship. You have a high libido at 37 and you blow only one girl. Lolll.. Una fit una self.

4 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by konkonbilo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Pls, where do I get one? You can't believe we have been practising only one sexual position since we got married.
I don't know bro but you could use the help of google
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
liberalchick:
Your wife should see a doctor, she might have a medical condition.

From what you described she has entry pain. It’s caused by a lot factors one of which is poor lubrication. She probably doesn’t make enough estrogen that’s why her vagina is dry. Sex was normal during pregnancy because estrogen levels are off the charts when a woman is pregnant. Estrogen levels drop sharply after pregnancy. Since she doesn’t want to use a lubricant, you should try spending more time on pre-intimacy.

You should tell her the lack of sex in the marriage is a very big issue for you and she should see a doctor.
Do u know what? I sought help from one of the female doctors at my workplace; I gave her number to the doctor so she could call my wife and advise her on what to do. She got enraged saying I was telling people about her. I had to tell the doctor not to call again. My sister, in my next life, I am going to marry a prostitute I swear!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
stinflame:

This your story the one kind.. You have a high libido and u were able to do a NO sex courtship. You have a high libido at 37 and you blow only one girl. Lolll.. Una fit una self.
Church caged me. The fear of God was on my mind. That's the reason I haven't started having affairs outside my marriage

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
One of the reasons I feel being single is the best way to abstain from sex is because I can't honestly see how two people who are attracted to, and love each other can avoid having sex for so long.

So, I don't know... @Obukomena, how did y'all do 5 years of courtship without sex? Was it a LDR throughout?

And then, now y'all are married and sex is still a challenge? Wow. I'm at a loss for words. But it really does seem your wife doesn't love you in the least bit... Because I mean, she's not even making any effort towards finding a solution to her supposed problem.

Feel so sorry for you. Ñdo.

8 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
One of the reasons I feel being single is the best way to abstain from sex is because I can't honestly see how two people who are attracted to, and love each other can avoid having sex for so long.

So, I don't know... @Obukomena, how did y'all do 5 years of courtship without sex? Was it a LDR throughout?

And then, now y'all are married and sex is still a challenge? Wow. I'm at a loss for words. But it really does seem your wife doesn't love you in the least bit... Because I mean, she's not even making any effort towards finding a solution to her supposed problem.

Feel so sorry for you. Ñdo.
What's LDR?
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by DonEd(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Good question! They say women crave for sex more when they are pregnant. Guess that was what happened. Besides, this baby I'm talking here looks me. My wife is no-longer proud of her past, actually. She's now a preacher of the Word. Reason I have never suspected her of infidelity.

One reason why I can't marry a preacher woman. Too many religious reasons to be a scam.

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
What's LDR?

Long distance relationship...
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Do u know what? I sought help from one of the female doctors at my workplace; I gave her number to the doctor so she could call my wife and advise her on what to do. She got enraged saying I was telling people about her. I had to tell the doctor not to call again. My sister, in my next life, I am going to marry a prostitute I swear!

Please, be careful what you say. Lots of people have it better, and they didn't marry prostitutes.

Your case is just really peculiar.

2 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Long distance relationship...
oh kk. Not really.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Korllami007: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
healthserve:
Vagina worship

Men who refuse to stop worshipping vagina. Smh

Quit been nice, men. This is how nice men end. Be smart for goodness sakes.

They always become a dumpster for women that their pussies have gone through different types of drilling techniques.

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Please, be careful what you say. Lots of people have it better, and they didn't marry prostitutes.

Your case is just really peculiar.
Maybe I was being hyperbolic. But my point is: I am going to marry - in my next life - someone I perceive to be VERY GOOD in bed. I can't believe at about 40 years of my life, I haven't really enjoyed sex.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by ValCon888: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
@obuokomena.
I've seen a lot of advice, but none of them seems to talk about the underlying causes.

I hardly talk inside married people's thread (because I'm not married) but I will make an exception here because this seems serious.

Firstly, let me assure you that your wife can get pregnant simply by you inserting the tip inside the vagina. Just ejaculating on the entrance is enough to make a woman conceive. But the advise of going for a paternity test remains valid.

Secondly, you said your wife had been having sex for 10 years prior to you. Did she inform you in detail of ber sexual history? Did the painful sex start from you or with her previous partners?

What I do know is this; painful sex is a symptom of a lot of causes. Some symptoms could even be symptoms of other symptoms.
For one, your wife may have vaginismus which is the 'fear of penetration' making her pelvic muscles to spasm when anything is inserted into the vaginal passage. A sex therapist can help you with this.

But I doubt this is the case because of how long she's been having sex.

Another point is, she could be suffering from Pelvic Inflammatory Disease also known as PID. This is an infection of the uterus and cervix. A lot of women don't know how to properly treat PID and many of them carry this infection for years and years.

The pain could also be as a result of an untreated or poorly treated sexual infection or a badly performed abortion.

Why were you able to have normal sex?
This is the reason; your wife was able to have normal sex during pregnacy because of the level of oestrogen and progesterone she produced during that period. In order words, her sexual desire was far greater than the pain which gave you access to her whole vagina. It is similar to a woman being Hot during her menses or ovulation.

That being said, look at what you need to do.
1. Sit your wife down and let her give you a detailed sexual history of her past. She must not lie to you as this is the only way to find out the cause.

2. In addition to a sex therapist as mentioned by others, you guys should seriously consider seeing a gynaecologist. A detailed examination of your wife's reproductive system will definitely throw more light on the issue.

I hope this is resolved without breaking your home.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Abbeylincson(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
I married my wife three years ago and we had a child two years after wedding. Before we married, we actually dated for 5yrs. During this time, we were on a no-sex-before-marriage relationship.

On our wedding night, I realized there was something wrong with either of us, cos the sex didnt go well. I'd thought it was the fatigue caused by the day's activities. Subsequently, I noticed that my wife was always shouting and withdrawing from sex each time I penetrated her. I asked her why and she said the sex was painful.

My wife had been in a sexual relationship for almost 10yrs before I met her. I, on the other hand, had only had sex once in my 37 yrs (age I married). When my wife and I agreed to the no sex before marriage thing, during our period of dating, I started looking forward to our wedding night. I started fantasising on what sex would be like with my wife. I longed for sex with her....

How did she become pregnant? Ever since we got married, the kind of sexual intercourse we practised was one in which I would have to penetrate her ONLY with the tip of my joystick, or She pushed me away. Achieving full penetration was a mirage for me and it was frustrating and not enjoyable at all! I could not achieve that full penetration cos to her, it was paining her. That was how we had our sexual intercourse until she informed me she was pregnant. I didn't question the ownership of the pregnancy cos we are both Believers. I must sincerely say that it was DURING her pregnancy that I enjoyed sex with her. It was the period she allowed me to achieve that normal, full penetration I craved for. It was the period she was making those sounds typical of an intercourse.
We both paused sex until 3 months after childbirth.

From the time we resumed sex up till now, matters have become worse. This time around, no partial nor full penetration. All she wanted was for me to just rub my joystick around her vagina and she would cum. This, to me, wasn't my definition of sex. It's a frustrating and nightmarish experience. The sex that I so longed for It now looks like I am married to a woman without a vagina. This situation is killing me softly. I am dying inside. I don't know who to discuss this sensitive issue with for advice. Worse still, She told me bluntly that active, penetrative sex is a TURN OFF for her. She prefers passive sex. My wife doesn't even allow me to kiss her anymore. I guess she allowed partial penetration before childbirth cos she knew if i didnt penetrate her at all, she wouldnt get pregnant. Is this what I am going to live with the rest of my life?

NB: I had advised her to seek medical help; she said NO and that she didn't see it as a problem. I also advised her to use Vaseline during intercourse; she insisted it was inimical to her health. All other suggestions brought before her fell on deaf ears.

Pls, I need advice on what to do.

Modified: Pls, don't just view and ignore. I need your advice. I brought this matter up here cos it's a faceless forum. I will not seek help on Facebook cos it's a sensitive issue concerning my wife
Your wife is circumcised. Forget all these things people are saying here.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Korllami007:

They always become a dumpster for women that their pussies have gone through different types of drilling techniques.

Dumpster you say grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Maybe I was being hyperbolic. But my point is: I am going to marry - in my next life - someone I perceive to be VERY GOOD in bed. I can't believe at about 40 years of my life, I haven't really enjoyed sex.

Take this of social media

Start with therapist

Medical professional

Escalate it to Your spiritual mentor

Abeg, this is not an issue to seek counsel from kids

Its time for her to start talking if she's had issues, start from here. Perhaps speak with her first, from what she says, you're a man, you'll know what to do.

As for me. I've resolved not to let anyone be responsible for my happiness inclusive of sex.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Abeg where is Daddytime and pansophist sef
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by crackhouse(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Na wa o. Some men are really weak.

2 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Acidosis(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Abbeylincson:

Your wife is circumcised. Forget all these things people are saying here.
EOD
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
crackhouse:
Na wa o. Some men are really weak.

The mere agreement to no sex till marriage was the backbone of all future loses in all dealings in the marriage cheesy

The psychological issues in relations is what truly matters not the actions and inactions. Circumcision or incircumsision.

This is weakness per excellence.

I hope the ones coming behind would understand the difference between holy reverence and clear lack of tact/wisdom and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by ehmmy11(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Op you didn't tell how old your wife is? Am guessing she is matured enough..
My take..
It's seems she doesn't love you at all maybe you provide a comfortable secured life and you are also a "good man" who came at the right time.. Bro trust me if she is into you na you go tire.. I have met girls who will tongue kiss a guy who has not brushed his teeth and give Bjs all in the name of love and passion and same girl will deny another guy sighting hygien reasons( it all boils down to how much she is into you).
Secondly you didn't tell us if you are what we called king-size grin "grin" if this is the case you may be too big for her and going in fully may hurt.. (I doubt this tho for a matures woman) Mr op it seems you were played.. Am typing too much... more thoughts for the op pls

3 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Where is JohnnySpute Dandeeboss
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
I raed something few minutes ago from a journal by a researcher from a university in California. It's called BLIND VAGINA. it's when a woman has a thick wall within her vagina, and it makes d vag to be short and this in turn causes severe pain during intercourse. The remedy is, surgery which if performed, both of u will abstain from sex for 4months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
I raed something few minutes ago from a journal by a researcher from a university in California. It's called BLIND VAGINA. it's when a woman has a thick wall within her vagina, and it makes d vag to be short and this in turn causes severe pain during intercourse. The remedy is, surgery which if performed, both of u will abstain from sex for 4months

Thanks for this information. Time to go study wink

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by TanyLoe(f): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Thanks for your contributions!

Adding up the story put up there, is it possible that a woman can experience pains sexually this much OR my wife doesn't dig me?

Maybe your dick is not the normal size she use to take before marrying you
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by TanyLoe(f): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Very good points, bro. The urge for sex with her is gradually dying. Because of that, I stay 4-5 wks without nearing her cos it's going to be same style, same frustrating experience, no kissing, etc. Na the build-up of the urge dey make me go near her again. And guess what? I have a high libido. Imagine someone who had had sex only once before marrying at 37. Hmmm?

shocked shocked shocked
You had sex once in your whole life before marriage?
Local man i undecided
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by gabsmilez(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
budaatum:
Pity sex therapists are scarce. It's not exactly a thing to take to a pastor.

You two need to seriously sit down and talk or you will soon need to be looking for wife number two.

God bless u sir, if she try that with me i go Bleep outside
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:

You come off as a practising Christian. You have to get your wife to agree to counselling. Totally banish the thought of cheating... else you may never be committed enough to resolving this problem.

But very importantly, believe that God never makes mistakes. If you sought his face before this marriage happened, now's the time to go back to Him... and bare your soul. He is just and faithful to answer.

6 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Korllami007: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Korllami007:

They always become dumpsters for women that their pussies have gone through different types of drilling techniques.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by elmagnifico411(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
A lot is happening in marriages these days oh. Our mothers never had d guts to subject our fathers to these kinda life style. Even as submissive as they were, plenty of our fathers had things to do with out her women outside.

Having said all that, bruv, I doubt if that your child is yours. So u want to tell me that u blasted cums into her without thrusting deep, just with the top inside? That woman is really punishing u. Uncle, u don carry wetin pass u oh. If she could allow full penetration while a bay was inside her, how come she couldn’t when she was free and could carry her body well? Maybe some doctors in here have explanations to that, but in my own opinion she dey use your head. Walahi, the hunt dey pain me. U need to throw that gentle guy in you away and put on the full amour of a bad/sharp/mad guy. No Dey suffer dey carry church/religion cover face. Save yourself before it gets too late.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.