Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? (17585 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2019
taiwopapaya:
Good evening Obukomena. i have read your comment and the advises giving to you. for my contribution. i had experience about your wife problem. its true your wife feel pain during sex and she will be avoiding sex. and also know that your wife baby is your child, because only little sperm remain in tips of penis can cause pregnant. for your wife your case, use more lubricant oil when you want to have sex with her, because of her virgina dryness and pain, she will feel the pain and enjoy the pleasure. you can also taking it step by step by putting lubricant oil on your one finger then two and message her, ask her how she feel. if she feel pain and enjoy it , then enjoy your wife. she will surrender to you gradually, until you will have your all desire. i wish you best.
My wife doesn't allow us to use any lubes.She cites health implications as excuse. She doesn't allow me to insert my fingers into her. Again, she cites hygiene. Now, what she does most times is that, she would turn herself facing the wall and gives her back to me (with her vagina tightly closed) , with the impression of: "just do what you want to do and let me be".
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2019
What I have been trying to avoid in this marriage is to take any action that will jeopardize my relationship with God. And if it happens that she has been using me and that she never had any feelings for me, then I will know what to do.

I am grateful for all your contributions!
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
My wife doesn't allow us to use any lubes.She cites health implications as excuse. She doesn't allow me to insert my fingers into her. Again, she cites hygiene. Now, what she does most times is that, she would turn herself facing the wall and gives her back to me (with her vagina tightly closed) , with the impression of: "just do what you want to do and let me be".
This is seriously serious,i know your kind of wife.Only a nasty and rough kinda guy can bring out the beast in her in the bedroom,she does not dig your kind of good and gentleman that you are.You will never understand.You will be surprised how she will turn a sex slave with her weird kind of man.

3 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by SimDan95(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
I married my wife three years ago and we had a child two years after wedding. Before we married, we actually dated for 5yrs. During this time, we were on a no-sex-before-marriage relationship.

On our wedding night, I realized there was something wrong with either of us, cos the sex didnt go well. I'd thought it was the fatigue caused by the day's activities. Subsequently, I noticed that my wife was always shouting and withdrawing from sex each time I penetrated her. I asked her why and she said the sex was painful.

My wife had been in a sexual relationship for almost 10yrs before I met her. I, on the other hand, had only had sex once in my 37 yrs (age I married). When my wife and I agreed to the no sex before marriage thing, during our period of dating, I started looking forward to our wedding night. I started fantasising on what sex would be like with my wife. I longed for sex with her....

How did she become pregnant? Ever since we got married, the kind of sexual intercourse we practised was one in which I would have to penetrate her ONLY with the tip of my joystick, or She pushed me away. Achieving full penetration was a mirage for me and it was frustrating and not enjoyable at all! I could not achieve that full penetration cos to her, it was paining her. That was how we had our sexual intercourse until she informed me she was pregnant. I didn't question the ownership of the pregnancy cos we are both Believers. I must sincerely say that it was DURING her pregnancy that I enjoyed sex with her. It was the period she allowed me to achieve that normal, full penetration I craved for. It was the period she was making those sounds typical of an intercourse.
We both paused sex until 3 months after childbirth.

From the time we resumed sex up till now, matters have become worse. This time around, no partial nor full penetration. All she wanted was for me to just rub my joystick around her vagina and she would cum. This, to me, wasn't my definition of sex. It's a frustrating and nightmarish experience. The sex that I so longed for It now looks like I am married to a woman without a vagina. This situation is killing me softly. I am dying inside. I don't know who to discuss this sensitive issue with for advice. Worse still, She told me bluntly that active, penetrative sex is a TURN OFF for her. She prefers passive sex. My wife doesn't even allow me to kiss her anymore. I guess she allowed partial penetration before childbirth cos she knew if i didnt penetrate her at all, she wouldnt get pregnant. Is this what I am going to live with the rest of my life?

NB: I had advised her to seek medical help; she said NO and that she didn't see it as a problem. I also advised her to use Vaseline during intercourse; she insisted it was inimical to her health. All other suggestions brought before her fell on deaf ears.

Pls, I need advice on what to do.

Modified: Pls, don't just view and ignore. I need your advice. I brought this matter up here cos it's a faceless forum. I will not seek help on Facebook cos it's a sensitive issue concerning my wife
go and do DNA test for that ur child asap. you'll be amazed by what I find out.

ur wife used the painful excuse as an avenue not to ave sex with u so as not to get pregnant for u, she has someone else. that explains why she gives it to u while she got pregnant. but op u bleeped up big time.

Do not waste time DNA test asap

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Right now, I am not a happy man. I feel like I should just go to a place where she would never see me again. The thought that I can never get good sex from my wife drives me crazy. It drives me crazy cos I was the one who asked her hand in marriage. I am depressed.

Each time I got back home and set my eyes on her, I get really bitter; I become unhappy.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Right now, I am not a happy man. I feel like I should just go to a place where she would never see me again. The thought that I can never get good sex from my wife drives me crazy. It drives me crazy cos I was the one who asked her hand in marriage. I am depressed.

Each time I got back home and set my eyes on her, I get really bitter; I become unhappy.

Getting good sex should be your last worry.. What should be of worry is someone not loving you enough.. Instead sees u as an option.

4 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
peepydelano:
This is seriously serious,i know your kind of wife.Only a nasty and rough kinda guy can bring out the beast in her in the bedroom,she does not dig your kind of good and gentleman that you are.You will never understand.You will be surprised how she will turn a sex slave with her weird kind of man.

That's it here.. This is the real deal here.

3 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
peepydelano:
You may not be far from the truth, bro. The guy she dated for almost 10 yrs was a rough, weed smoker. But she kept saying she regretted her past life and that she regretted dating someone like him

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
You may not be far from the truth, bro. The guy she dated for almost 10 yrs was a rough, weed smoker. But she kept saying she regretted her past life and that she regretted dating someone like him
That is it,the word REGRET here could mean so many things and one of those regrets could be something weird her body have been used to and she blames herself for it because her good husband wouldn't dare such.Oga sir,arrange yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
peepydelano:
That is it,the word REGRET here could mean so many things and one of those regrets could be something weird her body have been used to and she blames herself for it because her good husband wouldn't dare such.Oga sir,arrange yourself.
But I have offered that we go nasty in bed. I have suggested we do all the crazy deeds in our sexual life. She has been the one declining. I was ready to go oral with her but she doesn't welcome the idea. Could you believe it that I have never seen my wife's clitoris? How could she be tormenting me like this?

2 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
To whom should I report this issue to: her mother, her father, her sisters, her brother, my family or our pastor?
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
But I have offered that we go nasty in bed. I have suggested we do all the crazy deeds in our sexual life. She has been the one declining. I was ready to go oral with her but she doesn't welcome the idea. Could you believe it that I have never seen my wife's clitoris? How could she be tormenting me like this?
As traumatizing as it is,begin to find what could be wrong with her,shes hiding something she's not proud of from you and that thing she's hiding is sexual related .Find out what that thing is.I have seen a case where a lady secretly contact her ex to make her wet before allowing her fiance to touch her.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
To whom should I report this issue to: her mother, her father, her sisters, her brother, my family or our pastor?

Two persons her mother and the pastor. And pack some cloths, stat away from her for three days so she can do some soul searching. Along with her mother. Its time to act unpredictably

But if you are my brother, I'll say go find a genuine prophet as your wife to me is hiding something. Which you should know about. But I no say pentecostals would hardly want to do this. I recommend spiritually investigating your so-called wife

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Mairice125: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
Darammliveth:
How on earth can you agree to a no sex relationship with a girl who is not a virgin anymore? Well the whole story looks fake to me because a sane man cannot tolerate such. Man pikin don suffer for punna hand o
Daramm savage!!!!
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Mairice125: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
I dey follow you bumper to bumper , tell that brother man word!!!.You make girl suppose they beg to save her marriage Na you come dey beg am , even seek advice, where that guy dey stay ? �
Darammliveth:

My brother, the truth is that you already missed it from that very day you agreed to a no sex relationship with her. She has been using you! Wake up bro. And don't forget to run a DNA test for the child. Act like a man broman
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by ichidodo: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bros. I'm afraid you must cut your loss and let this woman go, forget what people will say and look after your best interest here. If you continue like this you might become suicidal and that is not what God wants from you...The beginning of your problem was your ignorance about today's woman and unfortunately you have fallen into the worst scenario any man could get and the tragedy is also your ignorance on resolving this predicament. I should jump and pass your problem but I feel you are in a hard dark place right now and you need closure...So imma choose to not give a f**k and school you...CC
OBUKOMENA

3 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by ichidodo: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
First off let us just say that your wife loves sex...Infact we can go out on a limb and say she's sucker for sex especially the hard brutal kind but unfortunately for you,her sexual imprint is already set in stone that is to say she will always be turned on by those who give off the impression or aura of her ex of 10 years...You, my friend..Do not fit that profile. You are just the unfortunate maga who just bought that fake iPhone packed with foofoo...You are the simp who the 'system' has ordained to bear the brunt of her mess Even though it isn't your fault. Now you must take responsibility because with it comes the power to change your situation. Yes it is her mess, her responsibility but ain't gonna take it because she is convenient with her situation as being married and a mother inspite of her sordid past.So why fix what isn't broken (as far as she is concerned)...

4 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Shimzyy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Talking to the mother first will be more appropriate before proceeding to the pastor if the mum is unable to tackle the situation.
OBUKOMENA:
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by ichidodo: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bros,Your wife has lured into a dead end,full stop. Whether deliberate or not, we don't know but we know for a fact that she has duped you and made you trade your best years for her depreciating years.The worst is yet to come....unless you take charge of your happiness instead of relying on her to make you happy.The problem here is you are more emotionally invested in this marriage than her...I don't how come...but that could be the main reason she isn't too keen on finding a resolution to this critical issue.Maybe she feels you don't have the balls to shake the table up a little..you know...give her a little 'competition anxiety'. Make her feel she has a lot more to lose than you. You must flip the script on her....

2 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ubunja

Martinez29

What do you guys have to say on this matter?
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by kunleweb: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Na where MissJoy29 crawl out from

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hmmmm....
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by ichidodo: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
How do you flip the script? We know you are deeply principled in your Christian beliefs and all thus you might want to 'walk on eggshells' but we don't give a f**k. People might say you should wear something nice...be romantic...act confident...blah blah blah...We still don't give f**k..Why? Because a real man isn't suppose to seek vagina validation especially from someone with as much baggage as your Mrs. That's like buying cow sh**t with your life savings...With my life savings, I would like to buy an AMG badged Benz or get me a palatial home in Maitama or Bahamas..the last thing I would buy is sh**t. Least of all cow sh**t...

3 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Emotionss: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
OBUKOMENA:
She had changed from her old ways. This is what I am going through, bro.

Op out of this two things one is the problem.

1) your wife is a full blooded lesbian that is just using you for cover

Or

2) she doesn't dig you. If she is cheating on you, it is with a woman
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Emotionss: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
OBUKOMENA:
Thanks for your contributions!

Adding up the story put up there, is it possible that a woman can experience pains sexually this much OR my wife doesn't dig me?

Your wife doesn't dig you or she is a full blooded lesbian
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by ichidodo: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
So i'd imagine myself as you..You know...37 years old with a wife and a kid...A man who works hard and has the means to support his family.I would let that sink into my psych let it flex my confidence a bit..Get me puffed up because it is an achievement..With more confidence the less i seek for validation from my wife instead I place my joy in spending time with my kid...I restrain myself from eating her cooking as well as sleeping on the same bed with her.Then I proceed to give off the impression that i'm having affairs ...'arrange' to have phone calls at ungodly hours in her presence or create some elaborate ruse to get her heart racing in anxiety..Or just stop being too 'nice and needy or clingy' to her in General. Your happiness is your choice and not hers..I do what makes me happy, I love flirting with women to boost my confidence....I like to f**k and manipulate women to my will...I love being myself,so I don't pretend and I do me..

3 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by ichidodo: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
So Bros OBUKOMENA, you need to realize that you are the MAN and mentally detach yourself from your wife then sit back and enjoy the show or outcome..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by MissJoy29(f): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
kunleweb:
Na where MissJoy29 crawl out from
kiss
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by kunleweb: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by MissJoy29(f): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
kunleweb:

wink cheesy cool kiss
How are you? I been don dey look for you.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Skmoda360(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
kenodrill:
You are not the biological father of her child.your so-called wife has no emotional feelings for you.Divorce is not a crime.

Wake up from your slumber mR man!
This is what I wanted to say....but you took it from my mouth...
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by kunleweb: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

How are you? I been don dey look for you.

Look for me ke?.

I've been between Work and Quora . Nairaland is too toxic for my life. How's everything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Pictures Of Busty Women In Hijab. OMO!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.