Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? (17586 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by wiseass: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
To be honest with you I suggest you go for counseling ,either you talk to your pastor or someone you both respect. She might be a lesbian or bisexual for that matter.. and If that fails please just start a relationship with someone else.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Mutemenot(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Thanks for your contributions!

Adding up the story put up there, is it possible that a woman can experience pains sexually this much OR my wife doesn't dig me?

I W/o hand read some comments and also read your highlight. Your wife isn't seeing any man n the baby is yours . You must be careful from several advices you are having here as many of them have no idea of what you pass through or what marriage is all about ..
First, every woman has a turning point, from your wrote up you have little or no knowledge about sex.. in this case you have to take religion aside and get your self a good bestseller (blue) film . Both of you should watch it, learn and see if your wife 'll be arose for sex. Learn not to penetrate her when she's not in the mood.
Another thing you must do is to force her into having a medical chekup with you. Some infections causes pain to women n weakens their sexual urge .

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by taiwopapaya(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good evening Obukomena. i have read your comment and the advises giving to you. for my contribution. i had experience about your wife problem. its true your wife feel pain during sex and she will be avoiding sex. and also know that your wife baby is your child, because only little sperm remain in tips of penis can cause pregnant. for your wife your case, use more lubricant oil when you want to have sex with her, because of her virgina dryness and pain, she will feel the pain and enjoy the pleasure. you can also taking it step by step by putting lubricant oil on your one finger then two and message her, ask her how she feel. if she feel pain and enjoy it , then enjoy your wife. she will surrender to you gradually, until you will have your all desire. i wish you best.

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by vicadex07(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
She had changed from her old ways. This is what I am going through, bro.

She is a fraud man. She's forming chastity to you. My take though
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by SendAbroad: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
healthserve:

Lmao "on her WhatsApp ".. cheesy

That's where the answer to his problem is if the KY doesn't solve the issue.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Lamanii22(f): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Very good points, bro. The urge for sex with her is gradually dying. Because of that, I stay 4-5 wks without nearing her cos it's going to be same style, same frustrating experience, no kissing, etc. Na the build-up of the urge dey make me go near her again. And guess what? I have a high libido. Imagine someone who had had sex only once before marrying at 37. Hmmm?

And you two have spoken about this situation? Let her know how you feel.. She's trying to form born again for you bro ....
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by sofiscatedmoron: 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
healthserve:

I find it completely disgusting that a full bloodied man will agree to no sex with a non virgin, and even worse, ten years sexually active woman. Men, be healed of your vagina worship syndrome. Smh. I spit on this thread.

Smh. When will men stop been weak for the goodness sakes of God.
he said he is a believer if you know what that means
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by CyberWolf: 2:15am On Sep 11, 2019
To be honest with you, your wife is fvcking someone else and that niggar might be the father of your ‘child’ so, better go run DNA on the child just to be sure. The reason why she allows you sex her during pregnancy was because she can’t go meet with her knacker with big belle cheesy ... Open your eyes, gather some balls and act like a man.. Damn it angry
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Op your wife has already satisfied her sexual curiosity in those 10 years of sexual activity, even if she is born again you can never enjoy her sexually nor can she be satisfied by you, she had seen a lot and your levels are too different so bro don't expect her to be eager for sex, your wife can stay a whole month without wanting sex. BRO find someone your own level it's not your fault that you can't satisfy her.

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by DMerciful(m): 3:59am On Sep 11, 2019
All I see is a very weak man..extremely weak.
See how a woman is calling the shots and he is here whining!

2 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by SavageResponse(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Very good points, bro. The urge for sex with her is gradually dying. Because of that, I stay 4-5 wks without nearing her cos it's going to be same style, same frustrating experience, no kissing, etc. Na the build-up of the urge dey make me go near her again. And guess what? I have a high libido. Imagine someone who had had sex only once before marrying at 37. Hmmm?

Your wife has no feelings for you and does not find you sexually attractive
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
healthserve:

Thanks for this information. Time to go study wink

Google "BLIND VAGINA" u might get something there.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
shege45:
hahahhaha
I hope say others dey learn. Test your market before you buy ooo. Op you just have to manage her like that. Its for better for worst cus thats what ur pastor would still tell u

And that's why many men are Fathering Bastards as Firstborn this days . DNA has exposed many , How do u claim it's not yours when you actually sexed her ?

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Good question! They say women crave for sex more when they are pregnant. Guess that was what happened. Besides, this baby I'm talking here looks me. My wife is no-longer proud of her past, actually. She's now a preacher of the Word. Reason I have never suspected her of infidelity.

Am not sure she is a Believer as You claim, Didn't she read where the Bible said A Wife must give her husband his marriage due ( Fulfilled sex ) ?
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tomide007:
Soo u think that a lady who has been actively having sex for 10 yrs all of a sudden decided not to have sex? Its possible but only something drastic can cause such a. Quick change....I feel like saying a lot of things but it might destroy your marriage.....but its obvious your don't have the ability to make your wife Hot ....make her crave for u.... and I'm not sure she married u close she was in love with you but because she's getting old and she needs to marry asap .....quite common with ladies around 30 years.......Learn how to make love cose its obvious she prefers pre-intimacy to sex...learn, I have a female friend who gives her hubby DAT same treatment code she ain't in love with him but with the bf ......I get plenty things to say but the story no resemble true sef.

You may not be far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Church caged me. The fear of God was on my mind. That's the reason I haven't started having affairs outside my marriage
I must commend Your eagerness to remain faithful But like i said earlier , this your wife who doesnt satisfy you sexually and stays okay with it ISNT Behaving like a Beliver ... The bible recommend Good sex for couples, Why? It told COUPLES

"Do not deprive each other of sexual relations, unless you both agree to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time so you can give yourselves more completely to prayer. Afterward, you should come together again so that Satan won’t be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control "
- 1 Cor 7:5 NLT

Didnt she know the underlined can happen if she doesnt follow this Bible Advice ? She isnt behaving as a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by catalan15(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Darammliveth:
How on earth can you agree to a no sex relationship with a girl who is not a virgin anymore? Well the whole story looks fake to me because a sane man cannot tolerate such. Man pikin don suffer for punna hand o
Funny You....
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
DonEd:

One reason why I can't marry a preacher woman. Too many religious reasons to be a scam.

Isnt it funny that the bible They claim to respect says Couples must please each other sexually ?

I still dont know where such people get the idea of denying their partner sex from. ITS TOTALLY AGAINST CHRISTIANITY TO DENY ONES PARTNER SEX IN MARRIAGE ( 1 Corinthians 7:5 )

2 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
healthserve:

The mere agreement to no sex till marriage was the backbone of all future loses in all dealings in the marriage cheesy

The psychological issues in relations is what truly matters not the actions and inactions. Circumcision or incircumsision.

This is weakness per excellence.

I hope the ones coming behind would understand the difference between holy reverence and clear lack of tact/wisdom and understanding.

Explain to me: How exactly does sex before marriage itself shows wisdom ? Going by all this complications of STD, Unwanted pregancy, commiting abortion, MARRYING a Lady you dont want courtesy of pregancy ( pregnancy induced marriage ) FATHERING A BASTARD as DNA evidence has reveal . Some men are Fathering a Child not theirs expecially firstborns all because of Sex before marriage, She sex another man and gave the pregnancy to u, u couldnt deny all because u had sex with her as well .

So tell me how sex before marriage showed wisdom ?

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
khia:

If your wife can go through childbirth and survive, believe me your pe.nis isn't causing her pain. She just doesn't want to have sex with you. You need to do some soul searching and get to the bottom of this. If there is no change in your wife you may need to separate from her. It seems to me that you were used for procreating only.

Most Women just marry men because he has the financial ability to cater for Family, they are NOT really in love ( some call it " Chemistry" ), When this feeling is there , No woman will subject his man to such torture.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
vicadex07:

She is a fraud man. She's forming chastity to you. My take though

The bible itself doesnt support denying ones husband or wife sex, so this isnt chastity ... Its wickedness, proven by the fact that the husband says she isnt ready to seek solution
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lamanii22:

And you two have spoken about this situation? Let her know how you feel.. She's trying to form born again for you bro ....

Its anti born again and anti - Christian to deny ones partner in marriage sex ( 1 Cor 7:5)

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
SavageResponse:

Your wife has no feelings for you and does not find you sexually attractive

A strong point
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by vicadex07(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Barristter07:

The bible itself doesnt support denying ones husband or wife sex, so this isnt chastity ... Its wickedness, proven by the fact that the husband says she isnt ready to seek solution

That's why I said she's a fraud.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Tersorio(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Your wife feels too secured in the marriage. She feels you are going to stay with her no matter what, and it shouldn't be that way. Let her know you will leave her if she makes no effort to solve her problem.

3 Likes

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Barristter07:

Explain to me: How exactly does sex before marriage itself shows wisdom ? Going by all this complications of STD, Unwanted pregancy, commiting abortion, MARRYING a Lady you dont want courtesy of pregancy ( pregnancy induced marriage ) FATHERING A BASTARD as DNA evidence has reveal . Some men are Fathering a Child not theirs expecially firstborns all because of Sex before marriage, She sex another man and gave the pregnancy to u, u couldnt deny all because u had sex with her as well .

So tell me how sex before marriage showed wisdom ?

Before picking fights, try to comprehend issues first.

Good bye

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
healthserve:

Before picking fights, try to comprehend issues first.

Good bye

Tell me what exactly i didnt comprehend , Going by your statement

" The mere agreement to no sex till marriage was the backbone of all future loses in all dealings in the marriage "

Isnt the above a way of Justifying sex before marriage ?

My previous post demand why or how exactly Sex before marriage Showd Wisdom .
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
Barristter07:

Tell me what exactly i didnt comprehend , Going by your statement

" The mere agreement to no sex till marriage was the backbone of all future loses in all dealings in the marriage "

Isnt the above a way of Justifying sex before marriage ?

My previous post demand why or how exactly Sex before marriage Showd Wisdom .

Ignored. People are every ready to fold fists to throw a inch than to understand a concept thru grace and patience.
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Barristter07: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
healthserve:

[s]
Ignored. Role are every ready to fold fists to throw a inch than to understand a concept thru grace and patience. [/s]

Why not explain the concept or that statement u made instead of this name calling ?
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by healthserve(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=Barristter07 post=82141353][/quote]

Quick to want to argue than to comprehend wink
Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
OBUKOMENA:
Church caged me. The fear of God was on my mind. That's the reason I haven't started having affairs outside my marriage

Please don't have affairs outside, how do one manage this situation, Please check yourself well,any mouth or body odour ever noticed? Plz don't feel offended,if no, then find a way to romance that woman, may be u jump to sex immediately, anyhow a woman is,if you are a sexy hubby, use romance to deliver that woman, I know of virgins that have not tasted the real deal yet all the romantic moves are registered waiting for the day to unleash the dragon. That woman needs serious brain reset with total romance

1 Like

Re: Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? by OBUKOMENA: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2019
healthserve:

1. Tell us about the fights you've had in the marriage.

2.When it started, how many you've had. How far you go before you settle.

3.How long each party keeps from one another during fights.

4. Who makes more attempt to reconcile after quarrels.

5. How often you want to go together for an event, but one party decides not to go, and who most times does this.

1. We've had countless number. The first was when she advised me against involving myself in MMM but I jettisoned her advice.

2. I guess answer 1 has addressed question 2.

3. Seven days highest.

4. She did. Many atimes when she offended me, she would tender apologies, even before I get back from work.

5. We haven't had too many outings together. Most times, it's either she's free and i'm busy or vice versa. When we were both free, we did attend events without any rancour.

BTW: I'm sorry it took me this long to reply you. Been busy. Also, I appreciate your efforts at providing solutions to this issue. God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Pictures Of Busty Women In Hijab. OMO!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.