Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking (64711 Views)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by OlufemiAbbey(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Very funny. She used to be my late mum's best friend. They both worked in the same ministry back then: Ministry of Education, 1987-1992. We spent a couple of days in her house during a long holiday. Twas in her house I first saw Michael Jackson's Moon Walk Video. This life ehn?

11 Likes

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by densiks: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol

Female is tormented by unseen bodies.

The newspaper that published this should be investigated.

I wish her all the best with her new names.

1 Like

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by YoungAncient1: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Yoruba people and their plenty names sef. The annoying thing is that she will only be address by the abbreviation if one of those names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by jimmyLd101: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Frustration every where

1 Like

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by SOPWriter: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Funny
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Cutehector(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Funke!!!!!
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by sylve11: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Very funny grin cool
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by bjbjbj: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Money miss road
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by ikorodureporta: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
confirmed scammer! After using many fake names for many deals
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by WriterX(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
She's only trying to put her village people in confusion cheesy

imagine dem putting her name up in their village computer and it starts showing various people. lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Risingblue008(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
She is just demandin for a title nt change of name
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Arewa1408: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nairaland was not even mentioned. Chai...
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Pidginwhisper: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
WriterX:

imagine dem putting her name up in their village computer and it starts showing various people. lol
You're in spirit. Even the spiritual effigy dem wan send go meet her go loss for road
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by WriterX(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
You're in spirit. Even the spiritual effigy dem wan send go meet her go loss for road
grin
Pidginwhisper:

lol general confusion haha
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by funakpo98: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
in the voice of victor ad dis one touch me
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by ninodaniel(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kneephy:
A ti lo

A ti de!

Eni Ori yo o d'ile....

Nothing wey u no go see inside LIFE
bros abeg wats the meaning of atilo atide, I hv bin trying to know the meaning. I'm not Yoruba but i love the way its bin used in music
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Origin(f): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Twelve names and twelve people should take note.

Maybe they each gave her a unique identifier....
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by beresponsible(m): 12:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Assistant pastor, Princess, Miss, Jedidah, Mosunmola, Florence, Abimbola, Oluyemisi, Adenike, Mojisola, Imoletan, Jesupotefunmi, Omoaladeogo, Lioness, Michael-Agbolade-Otedola.

Say make dem inform dj Cuppy say she don change name.

Madness don enter Otedola family

2 Likes

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Kneephy(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2019
ninodaniel:

bros abeg wats the meaning of atilo atide, I hv bin trying to know the meaning. I'm not Yoruba but i love the way its bin used in music

We don go - a ti Lo

We don come -a ti de

2 Likes

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Mac2016(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2019
She possibly been draped in oblivion. She needs to get a share of her late father's full name.
A possible sign, Femi forgot her completely.

1 Like

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2019
She either has a mental issue or she is a criminal who has used different names in several documents.
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by faithfull18(f): 12:42am On Sep 11, 2019
Lol.
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by goat22: 12:54am On Sep 11, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
grin...

FEMI YOU SEE EFFECT OF WETIN YOUR SISTER DEY SMOKE BA

DJ CUPPY ABEG COME CARRY YOU AUNTY'S NAME DO *** HIT SONG *** grin grin grin grin

Why will you humiliate that goat? Posting it's private photo online! It's having a meal and you snapped it, do you think it's fair to the goat?! eh eh answer me!? angry
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 11, 2019
efighter:
She has mental problems, this was how Aunty Kemi Olunloyo started.

Haaaaaa!
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Godson32(m): 3:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Why u no tell Mr Bubuhari to take note?
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 11, 2019
and now it have bcom news? Bleep u

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Softenergy(m): 4:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Someone should please call 911
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by LOVEGINO(m): 6:11am On Sep 11, 2019
Effect of frustration
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by nabegibeg: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2019
ninodaniel:

A ti lo we have gone

A ti de! Now we have returned

2 Likes

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by tiwiex(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
She's only trying to put her village people in confusion cheesy
Hilarious but the best explanation. The reason seems spiritual mostly.
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Elsucre042: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2019
Dj cuppy be like, good lord, aunty has finished us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.