Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking (64713 Views)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Starhearts: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2019
Village pple at work?
Candidate of Yaba Left
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by LewinskyMon: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very useless name change till she can change that "Miss" to "Mrs".
Gbam tongue
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by phorget(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2019
She is still an assistant pastor though. When she becomes a full pastor then she will have another change of name.
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Kingjames(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2019
yanabasee:
Yaba center candidate....
no!

Yaba left
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by shugabasbn: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Product of prosperity preaching organization
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Godoverevery: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Qasim6:
grin why is Buhari not on the list?
Because is old news which happened during Gej time bruv
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Caseless: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Otedola sister is on rampage. They even named dj cuppy after this one.
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Caseless: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2019
OlufemiAbbey:
Very funny. She used to be my late mum's best friend. They both worked in the same ministry back then: Ministry of Education, 1987-1992. We spent a couple of days in her house during a long holiday. Twas in her house I first saw Michael Jackson's Moon Walk Video. This life ehn?
she's mentally unstable now.
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by megareal: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Crazy name change. grin
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Exponental(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Example of frustration + depression join together.
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by whiteafrique: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Iya bilika is in trouble by the time she wants to pronounce jesupotefuuuuu she has already gotten married to one old pastor as compensation of marriage.
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by ninodaniel(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2019
nabegibeg:

A ti lo we have gone
A ti de! Now we have returned
tnx bro
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by seangy4konji: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2019
You will know that the pastor of the church where she worships is playing games with her brain..

I rest my case..
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by ninodaniel(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2019
Kneephy:

We don go - a ti Lo
We don come -a ti de
tnx bro
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Alashoalash10: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2019
stephenduru:
The woman alleged to be Femi Otedola’s sister did a name change in the paper.Check the names added.
Also she wants DJ Cuppy and her mother as well as Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan to take note.

One of the names she added is Lioness.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/check-out-nigerian-womans-change-of.html?m=1
All these assistant pastor of RCCG na wa o
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by baratech: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yaba left
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by renewable1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God bless us all o

Do you know with 135k you can own a 1kva solar power system that can power your basic appliances for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by moorevic(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Probably all the dudes she wants but pussy itch no gree am.
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by miccent: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Le lion de la tribe du Judah habitez la

THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH LIVES HERE.

See The Image Here
https://www.nairaland.com/5411496/florence-mosunmola-otedola-change-name

grin grin grin
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by tollyboy5(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
OlufemiAbbey:
Very funny. She used to be my late mum's best friend. They both worked in the same ministry back then: Ministry of Education, 1987-1992. We spent a couple of days in her house during a long holiday. Twas in her house I first saw Michael Jackson's Moon Walk Video. This life ehn?
she's still using miss. did she not marry
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by ceaser: 4:42am On Sep 12, 2019
ninodaniel:

bros abeg wats the meaning of atilo atide, I hv bin trying to know the meaning. I'm not Yoruba but i love the way its bin used in music

A ti lo! - We have gone
A ti de! - Now we have returned
Eni ori yo o d'ile - He who survived returns home.
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by ninodaniel(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2019
ceaser:

A ti lo! - We have gone A ti de! - Now we have returned Eni ori yo o d'ile - He who survived returns home.
tnx bro
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by OlufemiAbbey(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
tollyboy5:

She did. In fact, she had two daughters, although I never saw him. Might be divorced now
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by OlufemiAbbey(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
tollyboy5:

She did. In fact, she had two daughters. I never saw her husband though. Maybe she's divorced now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.