Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9279 Views)

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by emmaodet: 5:40am On Sep 11, 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Tocynone(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2019
You are not loosing your mind bro. I believe people are too comfortable where lies are glorified. Truth is bitter and people tends to run away from it. My opinion though

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Samyj247: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2019
you are just saying the truth and just being realistic. Realist often seem different because they won't just tell you the truth but won't give a Bleep to whom ever the truth would affect. Realist are the people that can change this country and make things better for all. Many people are scared of the truth, especially when they know that what you revealed can affect them.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Martinez39(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2019
When a man begins to tell the truth, he will lose friends. It's normal.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Offpoint: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2019
Lol, if you're in a religious group your opinion should be religious based... comment outside that and sound backslider.

Anyways I don't know this Uban** of a guy, I've never read any of his thread... I once stumbled upon one of his comment. He tend to objectified the female folks which I find offensive.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by larryking540: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2019
we hate to hear d truth, but sometimes not everything u see u should be in arush to drop ur comments, sometimes just stand afar and watch to see how people reasons from different angle

3 Likes

Re: . by emmaodet: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2019
larryking540:
we had to hear d truth, but sometimes not everything u always rush to drop ur comments, sometimes just stand afar and watch to see how people reasons from different angle

Hmmmmmm.
Well noted. Thanks
Re: . by emmaodet: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Offpoint:
Lol, if you're in a religious your opinion should be religious based... comment outside that and sound backslider.

Anyways I don't know this Uban** of a guy, I've never read any of his thread... I once stumbled upon one of his comment. He tend objectified the female folks which I find offensive.

About ubunja, you just have to take him for that. He as is positive and negative sides just like any woman
Re: . by emmaodet: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2019
Martinez39:
When a man begins to tell the truth, he will lose friends. It's normal.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Oga oooooo
Guess i need to start watching my tongues now because it seems the world does not like truth

1 Like

Re: . by emmaodet: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Samyj247:
you are just saying the truth and just being realistic. Realist often seem different because they won't just tell you the truth but won't give a Bleep to whom ever the truth would affect. Realist are the people that can change this country and make things better for all. Many people are scared of the truth, especially when they know that what you revealed can affect them.

But bro, even been a realist comes with is price.
People start scorning you and keeping away from you.
It will be a lonely track to walk bro
Re: . by emmaodet: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Tocynone:
You are not loosing your mind bro. I believe people are too comfortable where lies are glorified. Truth is bitter and people tends to run away from it. My opinion though

You are right sir, seems lies are okay and cool after all
Re: . by Martinez39(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2019
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Oga oooooo
Guess i need to start watching my tongues now because it seems the world does not like truth
A lot want sweet lies instead of harsh truth. In the romance section, you can see beta boys and girls always attacking me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by emmaodet: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Martinez39:
A lot want sweet lies instead of harsh truth. In the romance section, you can see beta boys and girls always attacking me.

Lol. What a world.
Well, i think i may need to change and start supporting there lies because right now, am feeling the heat.
Re: . by ubunja(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2019
emmaodet:
I don't know what is happening to me again because ever since i joined nairaland and started reading some threads and comments on nairaland, following people like ubunja and co, my life as never been the same again.
I thought social media is just a place for fun but it seems what we hear/watch and see as a way of shaping our lives.
Am a very quite, gentle and respected person in the church and my area but things are really happening fast that calls for concern.
Am in a church organised family whatsapp group with alot of respected families but of lately have been more or less an outcast in the group.
Last week, they raised a topic about Love and why people were commenting positively about how they love their wives and how their wives stood beside them when they were poor, i entered the forum and took the whole topic to the opposite direction. I told them about how Love is not enough to hold a relationship because most ladies will leave when no more money or they see a better option.
The forum went hay wire, cut fire and things went south.
Yesterda, they raised a topic about hiw not to condonea cheating partner and as usual i came into the forum and pointed out the fact that only if they know the high rate of infidelity, a large percentage of marriages will crash instantly.
Ever since my first issue, i noticed a lot of them are really avoiding me like a plague because i was raw, harsh and blunt unlike my previous self.
Ubunja, the manipulated man and pther topics of infidelity as really changed me alot and presently my wife is concerned about me because she said my comments were wild, different, raw etc
Am losing my mind pals, don't know what is happening to me.

Cc
Martinez39
Larryking540
Franchasng
Mekenz
Ubunja
Pansophist
Pocohantas

it's okay. You're Red Pill now. It's a very lonely world because the overwhelming majority are Blue Pill.

I personally avoid talks about love and romance etc. If I'm in that environment I bite my tongue and reserve my comments.

I know most people are living a lie. I live my truth quietly.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Martinez39(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2019
emmaodet:

Lol. What a world.
Well, i think i may need to change and start supporting there lies because right now, am feeling the heat.
Well, say your truth out loud with discretion. Some people don't believe in god and can't say it because na hell dem go face. It's like that everywhere. Most people always want to hear what they like, facts and evidence don't matter to them. Even though facts do not care about their feelings, their feelings do not care about facts. grin In Muslim countries, you cannot say the truth about Islam without being punished.

Saying the truth about love, women and romance upsets women, beta men and many married men. Women don't want their cunning and manipulative ways revealed because it's their survival strategy and means to get undue advantage. Beta males are professional women defenders and pleasers and they see women as angelic and impeccable beings. It's not easy for many married men to face the fact that their wives, whom they love, sacrifice and spend so much on, are just loving them for what they can provide. This truth brings the harsh realisation that the investment, both financial and emotional, are wastes and they(the husbands) are in some way being used.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by emmaodet: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2019
ubunja:
it's okay. You're Red Pill now. It's a very lonely world because the overwhelming majority are Blue Pill.

I personally avoid talks about love and romance etc. If I'm in that environment I bite my tongue and reserve my comments.

Hmmmmmmm
Ubunja, sometimes i do hope am blinded and don't know the truth because truth hurts alot.
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free...... But what they didn't tell us is that the more knowledge you have, the more likely you become sorrowful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by bigpriik: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2019
ubunja:

ubunja!

you are a demon ,I can't believe I laid two girls last week! so easily what! so this face value thing women do is real ?,and guess what these girls were forming holy holy at first and cant have sex with you i dont know you at first, pass I kept pressing on teasing them and I also promise them I will keep their dirty secret and guess what they yielded and we bleeped,I can't really understand myself these days my life has changed ever since I read you articles you are a genius can't wait for your blog.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by franchasng: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2019
emmaodet:
I don't know what is happening to me again because ever since i joined nairaland and started reading some threads and comments on nairaland, following people like ubunja and co, my life as never been the same again.
I thought social media is just a place for fun but it seems what we hear/watch and see as a way of shaping our lives.
Am a very quite, gentle and respected person in the church and my area but things are really happening fast that calls for concern.
Am in a church organised family whatsapp group with alot of respected families but of lately have been more or less an outcast in the group.
Last week, they raised a topic about Love and why people were commenting positively about how they love their wives and how their wives stood beside them when they were poor, i entered the forum and took the whole topic to the opposite direction. I told them about how Love is not enough to hold a relationship because most ladies will leave when no more money or they see a better option.
Yesterda, they raised a topic about hiw not to condonea cheating partner and as usual i came into the forum and pointed out the fact that only if they know the high rate of infidelity, a large percentage of marriages will crash instantly.
Ever since my first issue, i noticed a lot of them are really avoiding me like a plague because i was raw, harsh and blunt unlike my previous self.
Ubunja, the manipulated man and pther topics of infidelity as really changed me alot and presently my wife is concerned about me because she said my comments were wild, different, raw etc

Cc
Martinez39
Larryking540
Franchasng
Mekenz
Ubunja
Pansophist
Pocohantas

keeping quiet is the best option for you at this moment. In real life, I don't talk, I am busy, it's only on social forums like this I air my opinion, I don't even share my views on any topic on social media except political issues I feel worried about.

Because you ought to have realized that the world hate truth, people always hate those that preach the truth to them and love those that lie to them by telling them what they want to hear.

Check out men of God or Churches that preach holiness and repentance, people don't usually troop to such Church but those ones that preach prosperity and encourage people to live life as they wish, they experience massive love and followership.

So learn to keep shut in such places; act more and talk less. Let your action remain in your heart while you observe.

Wish you the best, you will be fine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by bigpriik: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2019
emmaodet:

Cc
Martinez39
Larryking540
Franchasng
Mekenz
Ubunja
Pansophist
Pocohantas

my nigga don't feel bad nairaland opens your eyes to the truths and realities of life because thousands of people share their life experiences here and we naturally learn from them consciously and subconsciously you can't escape it ,I keep saying it if you are not on nairaland your are almost lost in Nigeria we are the smartest set of people in Nigeria ,women marvel at my emotional strength and confidence ,guys see me as a weirdo but I know what I am doing.

people run away from truths in real life because it is a bitter pill to swallow,even your pastor and relationship experts cannot tell you the real truth about love and relationships all the keep preaching is unconditional love which we all know is impossible no woman or man can love you unconditionally never! but they keep preaching it leaving us in great confusion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Dangerousboy(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Sir you did a wrong thing. If I were the people in that forum I will remove you. You know why? You were in a Christian forum where the word of God is shared as the solution and Christian doctrine upheld and there you were bringing a circular advice. Don't you know that there are wisdom and there is a superior wisdom which is from above? You were suppose to share godly wisdom there and not just common sense. I do follow ubanja, his work is cool and full of common sense but I don't agree with something's he says because it is not from above. It is only the one that comes from above that is above all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Samyj247: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2019
emmaodet:

But bro, even been a realist comes with is price.
People start scorning you and keeping away from you.
It will be a lonely track to walk bro
yes its true. realist most of the time end up having little friends....because of the way they speak truth but are highly respected...in fact, it will shock you to later found out that those who keeps away from you are your best fan....they would stand for you in terrible situations secretly because they know u speak truth. Forget o....realist get friends well well sef but most of their friends are in hibernation mod...so no fear to be different. Like me I am very blunt and realistic, that why for nairaland I no de take sheeett

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2019
Smh......

1 Like

Re: . by pansophist(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Just as you won't walk into a mosque and start condemning their beliefs to favor your Christianity, you should have just remain calm and say nothing, but of course, operate on your own conviction. True wisdom is peace-loving. The wise do not antagonize peoples anger. James 3.17.

As you might have learnt now, humans largely live and die in lies. The true strength of a man can be determined by how much truth he is willing to accept. People want to hear "their truth", not "the truth", this is known as solipsism. The human mind is like cement, when it has become thick, it is difficult to penetrate. And the older they become, they worse it seems

And lastly proverb 20.3 says, any fool can start an argument, the honorable thing is to avoid them. Avoid such discussion next time. Spitting out harsh existential truth is like telling a criminal that you have a gun to kill him when he shows up, it makes your deterrence ineffective because ambiguity is the ultimate strategy to win.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by spongeisback: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2019
The fact that a married man is reading, digesting and applying what is written here by a bunch of people that cannot even keep a relationship is shocking. Do you know most of this boys here have nothing going on in there lives so they come online to bash women?

Don't destroy your relationship with people around you because of what you read on a faceless forum.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2019
spongeisback:
The fact that a married man is reading, digesting and applying what is written here by a bunch of people that cannot even keep a relationship is shocking. Do you know most of this boys here have nothing going on in there lives so they come online to bash women?

Don't destroy your relationship with people around you because of what you read on a faceless forum.

I couldn't even type more than "smh" up there cos it's really sad that a married man ripe in age, will follow words from confused fellows here, how immature can one be?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2019
The truth is harsh and bitter, A lot of women might not stay with one if there's no money that's not far fetched.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2019
spongeisback:

Even undergraduates o, undergraduates that he can pay their fees. Hey, Jehova.

4 Likes

Re: . by bigpriik: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Dangerousboy:
Sir you did a wrong thing. If I were the people in that forum I will remove you. You know why? You were in a Christian forum where the word of God is shared as the solution and Christian doctrine upheld and there you were bringing a circular advice. Don't you know that there are wisdom and there is a superior wisdom which is from above? You were suppose to share godly wisdom there and not just common sense. I do follow ubanja, his work is cool and full of common sense but I don't agree with something's he says because it is not from above. It is only the one that comes from above that is above all.

you are writing trash.

10 Likes

Re: . by Biingoo: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2019
Feminist are in pains. See them wailing above me sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by themaestro08(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Nothing is wrong with you man! Be yourself and express yourself as clearly as you want. But as Robert Greene says author of 48 laws of power "think as you like but behave like others".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by emmaodet: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2019
franchasng:
keeping quiet is the best option for you at this moment. In real life, I don't talk, I am busy, it's only on social forums like this I air my opinion, I don't even share my views on any topic on social media except political issues I feel worried about.

Because you ought to have realized that the world hate truth, people always hate those that preach the truth to them and love those that lie to them by telling them what they want to hear.

Check out men of God or Churches that preach holiness and repentance, people don't usually troop to such Church but those ones that preach prosperity and encourage people to live life as they wish, they experience massive love and followership.

So learn to keep shut in such places; act more and talk less. Let your action remain in your heart while you observe.

Wish you the best, you will be fine.

Bro thanks for the advice but you need to know that if the world keep on quite on some things, sooner or later things will boil.
a politician steals money, keep quite wetin concern u
married woman fornicates, keep quite wetin concern u
ladies wearing almost naked clothes, dont criticize. keep quite
people displaying gay tendencies, keep quite
it just a matter of time before it will get to our door step by then we will raise alert when a wives fvcks outside or a daugther engaging in orgy or 3some

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by emmaodet: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2019
bigpriik:

my nigga don't feel bad nairaland opens your eyes to the truths and realities of life because thousands of people share their life experiences here and we naturally learn from them consciously and subconsciously you can't escape it ,I keep saying it if you are not on nairaland your are almost lost in Nigeria we are the smartest set of people in Nigeria ,women marvel at my emotional strength and confidence ,guys see me as a weirdo but I know what I am doing.

people run away from truths in real life because it is a bitter pill to swallow,even your pastor and relationship experts cannot tell you the real truth about love and relationships all the keep preaching is unconditional love which we all know is impossible no woman or man can love you unconditionally never! but they keep preaching it leaving us in great confusion.

that is it bro.
learning from others experiences before it hits you.
thanks bro
truth is bitter and sometimes knowing people love you for what you can provide is sickening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Woman Finds Videos Of Her #silhouettechallenge On Porn Website. / I Am MURDEROUSLY ANGRY. Jus Saw Unclad Sex Pics Of My My Step-mum &my Girlfriend / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.