Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? (2684 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Mikky202(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Alright guys. Let’s say you met this girl Cynthia on your way home from work. You guys exchanges pleasantries and contacts. As time goes on, you both started dating to a point of marriage. All these while, you don’t really know her profession. Maybe she told you that she’s into business but did not specify the exact business. Now you’re in love with her. Engaged her and set for marriage. Along the line, she decided to open up to you about her past occupation or job rather. She told you that she was once into prostitution but now a changed person. What will you do? Break up with her immediately or continue with the relationship/marriage? That brings us back to the previous question above. If Yes, state your reasons, if No, state your reasons also.

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2020
It's a hard question bro

2 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by IkwerrePikin: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Ex olosho yes, if I believe she can truly change oh because i will never advice to enter a marriage with doubt.

But if the Olosho join lesbianism because there are a lot of olosho out there into lesbianism. I’m sorry

Olosho + Lesbianism, Na big race i go take oh!

5 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by dorin27(f): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2020
Why must her name be Cynthia?

12 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2020
no.
because of my future interest.... can't face the shame it will bring with time.

it is better she keep it a secret and never let me Know.... but if am already in love with her then the marriage stuff should be prosponed... until I can bear and let go and also be willing to bear (prepared) the cause in future especially someone with political interest, ministry or in leadership.

for me oh ooo if I love her and she love me.. the relationship is acceptable by both families then I will need space (some time alone to think)

2 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2020
I will look for a way out bro, I can't come and continue digging the hole that many men has dug

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Coded2(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Mikky202:
Alright guys. Let’s say you met this girl
Cynthia on your way home from work.
You guys exchanges pleasantries and
contacts. As time goes on, you both
started dating to a point of marriage.
All these while, you don’t really know
her profession. Maybe she told you that
she’s into business but did not specify the
exact business.
Now you’re in love with her. Engaged her
and set for marriage. Along the line, she
decided to open up to you about her past
occupation or job rather.
She told you that she was once into
prostitution but now a changed person.
What will you do? Break up with her
immediately or continue with the
relationship/marriage?
That brings us back to the previous
question above. If Yes, state your
reasons, if No, state your reasons also.
sincerity is the question here my brother you can go for her since she has open up to you I believe she has turned a new leaf and that kind of woman will not cheat on u now that she knows u value her and gave her your trust .

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Mikky202(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2020
dorin27:
its commonly used
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by donbachi(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2020
If she did it to survive,i can.but,if she did it for passion,i no marry.
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by dorin27(f): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Mikky202:
its commonly used
ok

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by bobokeshington: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2020
NEVER WIFE A HOE

17 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Aboks(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Ashawo dey retire

Abi olosho dey retire
My ewedu brodas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by sotherefore: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
the book of sex chapter 1: 10 : suggest that the love of multiple dick might not depart from her and as a result you shall not take risk.

6 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by ProphetofOdin: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2020
What makes you think the one you are leaving her for is not a prostitute too?
Most women these have sex for money even if they don't stand on the road like conventional prostitute do.

I will respect the fact that she confessed to me(it means she is really ready to drop her old habit) and marry her, it could have been worst if she decided to hide it.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by mosdii(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mikky202:
Alright guys. Let’s say you met this girl Cynthia on your way home from work. You guys exchanges pleasantries and contacts. As time goes on, you both started dating to a point of marriage. All these while, you don’t really know her profession. Maybe she told you that she’s into business but did not specify the exact business. Now you’re in love with her. Engaged her and set for marriage. Along the line, she decided to open up to you about her past occupation or job rather. She told you that she was once into prostitution but now a changed person. What will you do? Break up with her immediately or continue with the relationship/marriage? That brings us back to the previous question above. If Yes, state your reasons, if No, state your reasons also.

Hoes don't change, they only go on vacation (holiday). A ti lo A ti de

4 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
undecided Some battle's r better left for the Lord...

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
No

Reason 1. There are plenty ladies who are not ashewo in their past and who have decent years behind them

2. I can forgive her past but I will never forget, I can't deal with these crazy thoughts that can just jump onto the mind

4 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Womanizer(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
BornSnner9:
It's a hard question bro

There's nothing hard there, my answer is a capital No!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
97% men in the world today are married to wh.ores and h.oes without knowing.

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Uncle93(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Some normal girls who went to Uni are worse than olosho,, Dem don do anal with lekan, given sodiq Bj , orgy with Dayo and his rich friend.

5 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by ghettochild(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
They are the best.. Better than those holy holy

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Humanoid01(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who am I to judge anyone based on their past?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Admiral49(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
GOD IS LOVE
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Finnese001: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
dorin27:

That's their third option (name) apart from favour and blessing grin

Most of the oloshos I have ever met goes by these three names

2 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Finnese001: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
97% men in the world today are married to wh.ores and h.oes without knowing.

Oil dey your head grin
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
To Be Frank With U, I Can't.
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by haiti007(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nigeria olosho You can't undo the do
Nigerians and stigma are 5 and 6
Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by Ayo2004: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Imagine walking on the road with her and u hear "no be that babe wey i knack for 5k"
And u try to ignore and u hear another guy to his friend"see that babe wey I knack for 2k,I tear her Toto ehnn""

I think u already have your answer grin

5 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by HQuadreal: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hoelosho...

Re: BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? by linearity: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
You have to define ‘Ashawo’ for the records.

Is it, the English definition of a lady who collect money in exchange for sex? Which most, close to 90% of 9ja girls do. Some collect it as advance payment, others defer the collection to some future dates, and everyone one of them in this category feel that, it is their entitlement and your duty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) / This Girl From The Caribbean / Some Girls Should Change Their Ways..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.