Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9819 Views)

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ubunja(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
ericsmith:

i am more than confused here, the fact that you're married exempt you from "singles shared experienced"...
you no longer belong to the red pill class, what you need now is learnings from others experience after something hits you.
Been a red pill beneficiary would only promote mistrust with ur wife, what could u possibly want from her that she as not given you, so why feelin played
i expected ubunja to caution you nevertheless i'll advise instead of red pill, as a married man alway apply discretion. baba leave we bachelors to the game & pills grin
Married men need the red pill even more than single men. Fvck up with a GF the price is small, fvck up with a wife and the price is heavy. Red Pill is about the Truth of Life not just fvcking hoes

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ubunja(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Eagba:
I learnt the truth in a hard way, after suffering isolation and rejection, for I was sharp with my mouth saying the truth n being blunt.
now I learn to observe n move on, no matter how things dey spoil, I go just dey look
true. You keep it to yourself. Among my friends only 1 knows my Red Pill life. And he's a long time Player whose life reflects a lot of my writings.

Otherwise others just think I'm quiet when it comes to romance. I repeat the lies when I'm with them and their wives. To keep the peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Is the red pill, men are now becoming aware suppose to be a secret or should spread to all? The comments I'm seeing here are surprising, I was expecting all comments above should be advising him to spread the Gospel of red pill far and wide, so why telling op to keep it a secret? Don't you want more members? Or is the recruitment only limited to the Internet and not real life? Lmao, I cannot but laugh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
ubunja:
Married men need the red[/b]pill even more than single men. Fvck up with a GF the price is small, fvck up with a wife and the price is heavy. [b]Red Pill is about the Truth of Life not just fvcking hoes

Bro am not a student, most of these things you teach i knew them, just been a man, instinct n it as alway powered my discretion. seeing it online only gave it a title.
The integral scope of miseducation:red pill is an eye opener to make guys realize relationship is a game. i also share these ideology tew[b]buh on the otherhand Marriage is not a game ...It now a TEAM,vs LIFE[/b].
In r/ship one person can be seen as the winner buh in marriages ... the man & the woman are seen as one ..its either the marriage win or the marriage fails.
You say married men need redpill more, buh redpill is a sucker for truth which alway promote suspicion even when unnecessary, suspicion depreciate trust ...unfortunately trust is the bedrock of every marriage
You said "redpill is about the truth of life " buh check the board its marriage vs life a married man taking redpills will only succeed scoring an "own goal". we are singles, marriage is way above us ubunja

1 Like

Re: . by healthserve(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Eagba:
I learnt the truth in a hard way, after suffering isolation and rejection, for I was sharp with my mouth saying the truth n being blunt.
now I learn to observe n move on, no matter how things dey spoil, I go just dey look

Its called keep quiet, observe, until called upon wink

1 Like

Re: . by ubunja(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
ericsmith:

Bro am not a student, most of these things you teach i knew them, just been a man, instinct n it as alway powered my discretion. seeing it online only gave it a title.
The integral scope of miseducation:red pill is an eye opener to make guys realize relationship is a game. i also share these ideology tew[b]buh on the otherhand Marriage is not a game ...It now a TEAM,vs LIFE[/b].
In r/ship one person can be seen as the winner buh in marriages ... the man & the woman are seen as one ..its either the marriage win or the marriage fails.
You say married men need redpill more, buh redpill is a sucker for truth which alway promote suspicion even when unnecessary, suspicion depreciate trust ...unfortunately trust is the bedrock of every marriage
You said "redpill is about the truth of life " buh check the board its marriage vs life a married man taking redpills will only succeed scoring an "own goal". we are singles, marriage is way above us ubunja
if you knew as much as you say you know you must know life itself is a game. It's not called The Game of Life for nothing. But you mistake the term "game" to mean Jokes. That's where you are lost.

Also I see you're lost because you think the game ends with getting married. That's why women outplay you because women never stop playing. Even in marriage she's gaming you. A woman is not married to you. She's married to the game. That's why when you go broke she drops you. It's all cutthroat cold game. Don't sleep.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Tocynone:
You are not loosing your mind bro. I believe people are too comfortable where lies are glorified. Truth is bitter and people tends to run away from it. My opinion though

u said it all. in my line of work people prefer to be told everything is ok when in truth a lot of things are going haywire. another truth is nobody runs or hides from reality. it just has a way of catching up later on so its better to throw it to people the way it is whether they will like it or not. sometimes people pick up quarrel with me when i lay it out bare just the way it is but hey, do not play their game because the truth they want to hide from is somewhere waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
ubunja:
if you knew as much as you say you know you must know life itself is a game. It's not called The Game of Life for nothing. But you mistake the term "game" to mean Jokes. That's where you are lost.

Also I see you're lost because you think the game ends with getting married. That's why women outplay you because women never stop playing. Even in marriage she's gaming you. A woman is not married to you. She's married to the game. That's why when you go broke she drops you. It's all cutthroat cold game. Don't sleep.

Well i can see we agreed on something "life issa game" buh i can see you are avin a misconception issue.
You can never see anywhere a Bf & GF are address as "ONE" its only under marriage a man & woman are address as "one".
In a r/ship it is boy vs gurl[/b]becos we both have seperate interest but in marriage it is [b]couple vs Life becos couples av one goal.
Bottomline both stages are game but the opponents are different. these is were u miss it
Ubunja one truth we must swallow is that we are fallible therefore, no matter how smart you are someone will outsmart you, what matter is consistency you need to also know that the way gurls exit r/ship(bf & gf) is not the way they exist marriage. you can't bring a bachelor mentality into marriage. i think discretion from well built instinct is ok for a man.
Re: . by ubunja(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
ericsmith:

Well i can we we agree on something "life issa game" buh i can see you are avin a misconception issue.
You can never see anywhere a Bf & GF are address as "ONE" its only under marriage a man & woman are address as "one".
In a r/ship it is boy vs gurl[/b]becos we both have seperate interest but in marriage it is [b]couple vs Life becos couples av one goal.
Bottomline both stages are game but the opponents are different. these is were u miss it
Ubunja one truth we must swallow is that we are fallible therefore, no matter how smart you are someone will outsmart you, what matter is consistency you need to also know that the way gurls exit r/ship(bf & gf) is not the way they exist marriage. you can't bring a bachelor mentality into marriage. i think discretion from well built instinct is ok for a man.
lose your erection or your salary during marriage and tell your wife you're "one" and see if that will save your marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by karo93: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
There are not too many facts when human behaviour is discussed.....it all depends on those involved...

The average clubbing drinking not very religious person has only one fear when cheating......fear of bin caught by his patner....

The average religious person has multiple fears......fear of being caught by the patner......fear of bin punished by God with badluck or even hellfire.....and most importantly....what the church members who respect you for being a deacon in church will say..

You will be naive to believe that these two sets of people will cheat in the same way.....

The average christian woman will continue forcing love in a dead rship simply because ppl will say she isnt prayerful if they get a divorce. The non religious person doesnt have such worries.

Thus u cant be raising ur opinion as if its the full truth....it is heavily affected by the people involved

Imagine someone telling u that you are a fraudster n yahoo boy simply because nigerians have been known for fraud worldwide. Thats how ridiculous ur opinion felt in that church group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by spongeisback: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
DEAR USELESSS BASTARD, I DON'T KNOW YOUR MONIKER OR ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE I BARELY COME ONLINE AND FOR YOU TO NOTICE MY COMMENTS AND GET TRIGGERED BY IT MEANS YOU FALL IN TGE CATEGORY OF BOYS I AM TALKING ABOUT. NOW GET THE FUĆK OFF MY MENTIONS AND GO BACK TO THE PIT YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM YOU LOW LIFE!

SEE THIS NONSENSE GOAT QUOTING ME AS IF I CARE ABOUT HIS USELESS OPINION.

themaestro08:
Not as faceless as you think. And your silly assumption that guys here have nothing going in their lives shows how incredibly stupid you are.

I bet you have never seen this moniker . lots of my kind hardly comment, we choose to be on low key.

I have been observing your comments for a while and you rarely make sense. Always Bla bla and full with tons of nonsense.

You must not comment to every post you freaking tool.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
ubunja:
[b]lose your erection or your salary [/b]during marriage and tell your wife you're "one" and see if that will save your marriage.

ubunja i want to believe this very respond is below you, its more like u're asking me to be impotent & jobless to test a wife undecided is that even good 4 me undecided
Let even assume it happened, a wife has no option than to join the man in a search for solution .. its mostly the slay bitches that opt out with d speed of glo disregarding any factor, that is why men avoid slay bitches.
In a r/ship ..only a gurls heart or interest keeps her buh in marriage more factors keep a woman, nigeria for instance, children, family image, social & religion factors are highly considered.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by ubunja(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
ericsmith:

ubunja i want to believe this very respond is below you, its more like u're asking me to be impotent & jobless to test a wife undecided is that even good 4 me undecided
Let even assume it happened, a wife has no option than to join the man in a search for solution .. its mostly the slay bitches that opt out with d speed of glo disregarding any factor, that is why men avoid slay bitches.
In a r/ship ..only a gurls heart or interest keeps her buh in marriage more factors keep a woman, nigeria for instance, children, family image, social & religion factors are highly considered.
well then since your comprehension skills are a little subpar let's leave it at that.

3 Likes

Re: . by 24kmagic: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
I wish these ubunja threads could get to me like it gets to other guys but it's not just working for me.

I want to be mean, I want to be brutal to girls.

I'm too gentle and I soo hate it.
I respect girls too much.
I can't start taking hard drugs as it's not just my thing.
Even alcohol that I take is occasionally.

I just want to be brutal to girls without the influence of alcohol and drugs.

I'm been taken advantage of.

I need help.

How can I be so mean and brutal to girls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
ubunja:
well then since your comprehension skills are a little subpar let's leave it at that.

i wasnt expecting you to accept anything i say .... for you alot is @stake buh me ,i av nothing to lose grin. #peace
Re: . by healthserve(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
24kmagic:
I wish these ubunja threads could get to me like it gets to other guys but it's not just working for me.

I need help.

Its simple na

Find a gal you love and feel for deeply, break her heart and walk away like you don't care. Out of the ashes of your own broken heart will come. a new being. Simple

Or simply mistreat the ladies you feel for deeply and talk thrashy to them, the new you is born. Straight up
Re: . by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
24kmagic:

I need help.

i am sure the whole ideology behind the red pill is not to be "mean" or brutality ... just be normal ,brain over emotion and let ur discretion sort the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ubunja(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
healthserve:

Its simple na

Find a gal you love and feel for deeply, break her heart and walk away like you don't care. Out of the ashes of your own broken heart will come. a new being. Simple

Or simply mistreat the ladies you feel for deeply and talk thrashy to them, the new you is born. Straight up
lol what?
Re: . by healthserve(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
ubunja:
lol what?

Sorry?
Re: . by healthserve(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
ericsmith:

i am sure the whole ideology behind the red pill is not to be "mean" or brutality ... just be normal ,brain over emotion and let ur discretion sort the rest.

Not when the heart is still soft. Dude needs to have his heart pierced. Once the heart is pierced, emotions will be brought under the control of rationality simple.

1 Like

Re: . by ubunja(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
ericsmith:

i wasnt expecting you to accept anything i say .... for you alot is @stake buh me ,i av nothing to lose grin. #peace
I was surprised when I gave you an example and you took it quite literally. no I didn't mean for you to test your woman by losing your erection or job.
how could you even fail to get me.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
emmaodet:

Eheheheheee, maria maria, always enjoy your comments.
Am an introvert and i like reading and doing research alot.
Really wished i came in the 30s/40s/50s dem when things were normal and quiet.
Now it's all about money, fast fast fast, upgrade upgrade upgrade, always running in the circle of an unending rat race, not been loved because you don't have money or properly provide, it is a crazy world out there, it is energy draining and zapping the life out of me, the pressure is enormous.
Have come to a point were am tired of running again, against fellow man by competing and against machine that wants to replace me at work.
Have come to the realization that the maximum i will loose is a wife and friends for not meeting up, Maria if only you know what it means to be a man, believe me - uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Am just happy to pour oit my mind and have someone to pour it too.
Not all men have the strength of pushing, pushing and pushing.
God didn't create everybody equal and there is a reason for that, it doesn't make Him crazy.
Just like playing football game on PlayStation, every player as is attributes with measurement and it will be crazy to keep pushing and playing a player in a different position. Just like trying to use Messi who is a winger/striker to defend or keep.
That is what is happening now, nobody cares maybe you are not structured for business or music but just administrative quiet job but all we hear is hustle oooo, upgrade make another man no fvck your wife.
Have gotten to a position in my life, have really been stretched that i don't even care again if you fvck my wife, na una problems no be mine again,
Maria, AM TIRED OF RUNNING
Tsk tsk tsk! you have really pushed yourself too hard haven't you? Don't tell me you keep trying to make more money, be a man etc as guys always advise here. Have you? Look Emmadeot,( I should probably put Boda or Sir to that, you may be older than I am self grin grin) See no go run race of motor jam keke ooo. Life is very simple( you may check my last update in my diary for more) Na humans make am complicated.

I understand it's not easy to be a Man, if there is any Man that I value, respect and cherish so much that will be My Dad. Yes he has his flaws, he's human but he is the best and he is my model.His sacrifice, discipline and words can not be forgotten.While I was younger I misunderstood him (like we fight a lot as par say me ehn I will always show my disapproval of his bad actions, like man was too strict. Typical Alpha Man, no time for small talks, man of action) But as I grow older, I understand him better and today we are best pals.

Point is, be yourself! Pushing yourself over the limit with rules, do's and dont's , pills and other nonsense is a waste of time and energy. Those who will love you will love you and those who will feel otherwise will.So what's the point of choking the real you? abi you don see person wey every body like before? Be who you are. You have a wife , there's a reason you chose her to be.Share your pains and fears with her.Let her know what's bothering you and sort it out together. Nl can't be of much help to you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by 24kmagic: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
healthserve:

Its simple na

How do I start doing these things?
I don't have a relationship at the moment but I have a girl I just met. I want her to experience these things you just said. It might not necessarily be a heartbreak, but my ability to talk trashy and still get her to fall. I ve been gentle for too long. I hate the gentle guy I am I swear.

1 Like

Re: . by healthserve(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
24kmagic:

How do I start doing these things?
I don't have a relationship at the moment but I have a girl I just met. I want her to experience these things you just said. It might not necessarily be a heartbreak, but my ability to talk trashy and still get her to fall. I ve been gentle for too long. I hate the gentle guy I am I swear.

Its not hard

Ignore her when you feel like getting close to her

Turn her down when she gives you attention

Speak harshly for no just cause.

Your heart will get stronger as you do this. Remember, its mind over emotions.

I didn't advice maltreating anyone, but you need to bring omyour emotions under the control of your better judgement.
Re: . by 24kmagic: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
healthserve:

Its not hard

Ignore her when you feel like getting close to her

Turn her down when she gives you attention

Speak harshly for no just cause.

Your heart will get stronger as you do this. Remember, its mind over emotions.

I didn't advice maltreating anyone, but you need to bring omyour emotions under the control of your better judgement.

Ok thanks.
I will try so hard to do these things you said.
Problem is... We just met, we haven't even clicked yet.
Just some few phone calls so far.
Re: . by healthserve(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
24kmagic:

Ok thanks.
I will try so hard to do these things you said.
Problem is... We just met, we haven't even clicked yet.
Just some few phone calls so far.

Start with this. When you feel like calling don't call even if it'll take days.

Let her do the calling and emotional investment.

Use her emotions to run the game while you keep yours
Re: . by 24kmagic: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
healthserve:

Start with this. When you feel like calling don't call even if it'll take days.

Let her do the calling and emotional investment.

Use her emotions to run the game while you keep yours

Lol
Isn't that rather risky?
I'm still trying to win her oo.
Don't you think lack of calls will affect my chances?
It's not like I'm even sure she likes me that much.
It's still early days o

2 Likes

Re: . by healthserve(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
24kmagic:

Lol
Isn't that rather risky?
I'm still trying to win her oo.
Don't you think lack of calls will affect my chances?
It's not like I'm even sure she likes me that much.
It's still early days o

Puppy love. Okay you're learning. Which obviously means you don't understand the ubunja epistles evidently. The goal is to stimulate so much desire in a lady that She'll be the one desirous of having you and not the other way around. Cause the moment you make the move first, she's already won and retains the greater power in the relationship
Re: . by 24kmagic: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
healthserve:

Puppy love. Okay you're learning. Which obviously means you don't understand the ubunja epistles evidently. The goal is to stimulate so much desire in a lady that She'll be the one desirous of having you and not the other way around. Cause the moment you make the move first, she's already won and retains the greater power in the relationship
Lol
Ok, thanks
Re: . by healthserve(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
24kmagic:

Lol
Ok, thanks

wink

Locate Harddon and ubunja and read their threads carefully
Re: . by 24kmagic: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
healthserve:

wink

Locate Harddon and ubunja and read their threads carefully

Will do.
Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
ubunja:
I was surprised when I gave you an example and you took it quite literally. no I didn't mean for you to test your woman by losing your erection or job.
how could you even fail to get me.

same way i was surprise when i saw d instance u gave, maybe i failed becos i just could not picture mysef in such situation. however these are problems with lower tendencies, besides there are solutions n if she want to leave no problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does True Love Exist? / 3 Ways To Talk To A Girl That Would Make Her Fall madly In Love With You / Amazing Ways Women Shave Their Vagina [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.