Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Life in Beijing As an International Student. - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life in Beijing As an International Student. (80572 Views)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / Beijing Daxing International Airport: Making Of World Largest, Biggest Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by uchman(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
This thread is dying gradually ,
Nobody needs admission in China again because of Corona virus.

1 Like

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by LofP(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Following...
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by NONNYG: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
uchman:

Lol, who wan go die?
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Miraj22(f): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
uchman:

People are applying o, or waiting for school to resume to start

1 Like

Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by dancingkween: 2:59pm On May 04, 2020
good day house, please can someone suggest for me on what to do. i need 2 recommendation letters for my admission. i have just one with me and need to get the second one but due to this lockdown, please can i apply with just one recommendation letter. if no, what do you people suggest for me? u can write me here, emeraldemerald1914@gmail.com.
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by dancingkween: 2:13pm On May 06, 2020
house, please do chinese scholarship board or their universities verify Recommendation letters?
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by dancingkween: 2:14pm On May 06, 2020
please do chinese csholarship board verify Recommendation letters?
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by essy4060: 10:27pm On May 06, 2020
Call your registrar.
dancingkween:
good day house, please can someone suggest for me on what to do. i need 2 recommendation letters for my admission. i have just one with me and need to get the second one but due to this lockdown, please can i apply with just one recommendation letter. if no, what do you people suggest for me? u can write me here, emeraldemerald1914@gmail.com.
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Boyhood: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
FA13:

Hope you are good and safe amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Yolarhh(f): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Boyhood:

Hope you are good and safe amidst the COVID-19 pandemic

I quoted you here cause I was not given the chance to reply the post. I pm you cause I wanted to chat with you concerning france process as I am planning to study abroad.
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by Boyhood: 4:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Yolarhh:

I quoted you here cause I was not given the chance to reply the post. I pm you cause I wanted to chat with you concerning france process as I am planning to study abroad.
Sorry to say, myself I have never been to France. I have traveled to other countries but France is still on my bucket list and that's why I follow those thread to read/learn from experiences of others who have been there before.
Re: Life in Beijing As an International Student. by taiwo92(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Anybody in Shanghai here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.