Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (58076 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by elonize(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
All dis tin,nai make most guys,bfor dey give a girl cash,she must go down low. D way sm girls dey demand for money ehn,without fear of Christianity. N wen u give dem smtin.U go hear word like"d money is not enough "I hate dat word.
I don c a guy dey give a girl bundle of money, she dey refuse am.Gosh,I nearly punch d guy but i look am say d matter pass so.
Give a guy wen get head n e go appreciate wetin u give am,dats y d norm is like dis.U get d money, n u will see her pant,dats if d guy nor act like mumu
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by luminouz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I am open for a relationship if the guy is interested. grin
Imagine getting 10k credit alert whenever I say I am broke.

Modified. The guys on this forum are funny. Today should be the first time I am getting the most pms in a day 'cause they think I need a boyfriend. Where did I state that?
Lol,serves you right!!!! grin
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by zedman1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mekenz:
seriously I still wonder where guy's meet these leeches. or is it my luck, that I have not meet one? perhaps I can't see myself talk to, by a lady I'm getting to know in such a derogatory and condescending manner. even when I decided to be a little benevolence.
You must be very lucky not to have met the type. But if you want to try for the sake of experience, try dating a very beautiful girl from a very poor family background... Most of them, not all, but most. Just for experience sakes.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
IamPlato:
I have no reason why I like it... I just know that it is my peace of mind
really. People think im weird when i tell them black my fav. But i think it's judged rather too harshly. Every evil is painted black. Every good is white.
Same too. I just recently started loving it. I think of all the colours it represents me the most. Creepy, right?
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by mechanics(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
She's ungrateful, if am the one, that will be my last that I will give her.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Yankee101: 1:10am On Sep 13, 2019
anigbajumo:

Boss,no lady will let u knw dea worth at the start of relationship.

If na banker nko?

E fit see all their acant balances
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by komodapson(m): 3:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Nawa ooo...wtf..u gave her a whole tradermoni wey VP osibande sef dey waka up & down
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Mekenz(m): 6:17am On Sep 13, 2019
zedman1:
You must be very lucky not to have met the type. But if you want to try for the sake of experience, try dating a very beautiful girl from a very poor family background... Most of them, not all, but most. Just for experience sakes.
I don't pray to to come in contact or have a relationship with them. though before I walk up to a gal for friendship purpose, I must have done my underground checks on her.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by ayanbaba2(m): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Kaeboy:
we are together bro. I hate nonsense. Coded olosho in every nooks and cranny of this country. I have vow not to go into any relationship till I'm very sure the girl is not hungry and has sense. Not some hungry and entitled mofo who can't feed herself for one week straight but yet derailing your hustle meanwhile you're actually doing better than there father

haba... than their father bawo? kaii!

you wicked gan!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,serves you right!!!! grin
LOL. grin
The applicants are too many and I am not searching.

Good morning.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by IamPlato(m): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2019
Blackivy29:
really. People think im weird when i tell them black my fav. But i think it's judged rather too harshly. Every evil is painted black. Every good is white.
Same too. I just recently started loving it. I think of all the colours it represents me the most. Creepy, right?
Not Creepy... People Accuse What They Dont Understand... Black Is A Representation Of People Who Can Not Be Read, unpredictable persons...

Everybody Sees White As The Good Guy and Black As The Bad Guy... The Source Of Light Is The Sun but The Source Of Darkness is Unknown... And Darkness existed Before Light... What If Black Was The Good Quiet Guy And White Was the Bad Extroverted Guy who Came With Its Light to Out shine The Peace Of The Black
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by luminouz(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. grin
The applicants are too many and I am not searching.

Good morning.
Morning babe.

I am happy with the 'I'm not searching' part.... I for woooze your face otherwise wink grin
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2019
luminouz:

Morning babe.

I am happy with the 'I'm not searching' part.... I for woooze your face otherwise wink grin
LOL. grin

See you later. I am in class sef.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by luminouz(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. grin

See you later. I am in class sef.
Aiit grin
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2019
Cutehector:
Lol the last time I met such ladies was last year.. This year my standards have increased, if you ain't working, if you are still a student, if you are corp member, if you have less than 100k in your account, i'm sorry, we ain't getting into any relationship or friendship.
raise the bar to 500gees bro. what the fvck is hundred K?
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by donkossy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Modified. The guys on this forum are funny. Today should be the first time I am getting the most pms in a day 'cause they think I need a boyfriend. Where did I state that?
how do I pm, so I can join the queue
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin grin grin kamdan na
dauntless15:
As you worwor reach, you're getting pms and you're not happy, wonders shall never end. cheesy
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
That gal is a real gold digger.
You're broke not hungry.
Kai walai talai that boy sef na something else
#10,000.00 is too much na.
N the gal is an ingrate to say the least.
Mtchewww
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by airneehorlah(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2019
gurl nd love of Money ehhh....instead of dem wrkin for dere Money,Mtcheew
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Akious2k2(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Abeg, check through your list if the guy quoted below is among... Because I no trust guys these days
dauntless15:
As you worwor reach, you're getting pms and you're not happy, wonders shall never end. cheesy
Thank you as you check through
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by dauntless15(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Akious2k2:

Abeg, check through your list if the guy quoted below is among... Because I no trust guys these days

Thank you as you check through
Dude if she was the only lady on earth and I'd be dead without a woman in my life, I'd die with honor, tufiakwa.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin
dauntless15:
Dude if she was the only lady on earth and I'd be dead without a woman in my life, I'd die with honor, tufiakwa.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Ernezydbrook: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
May God help d men.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Akious2k2(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
dauntless15:
Bros, take am easy with the chick
She's just being a lady
Remember that someone somewhere may be tripping for her

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.