Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (58136 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Hotzone(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
U can be broke and hungry
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by careytommy37(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Imagine. How some ladies embrace poverty is baffling.
Proud to be broke. The guy's not a human being? Annoying people everywhere.

Olodo
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cutehector:
Lol the last time I met such ladies was last year.. This year my standards have increased, if you ain't working, if you are still a student, if you are corp member, if you have less than 100k in your account, i'm sorry, we ain't getting into any relationship or friendship.

I hope it is okay for a lady to have same standard?

At least not you agree that this life is all about standard. Make nobody sha complain when it is a lady coming up with such standards.

Everyone should go for their spec.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by YorubaKing: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Imagine. How some ladies embrace poverty is baffling.
Proud to be broke. The guy's not a human being? Annoying people everywhere.

The question is whenever she isn't broke, where does she get the money from?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by sisisioge: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Bhamson: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
She should respect herself and go and get a job

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I am open for a relationship if the guy is interested. grin
Imagine getting 10k credit alert whenever I say I am broke.
Then you will grab his balls if he don't .

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
donstan18:
An average non-virgin Nigerian lady is an ungrateful hoe.

fire on. I dey ya back

it's obvious the guy is deceiving himself, that lady was never in a relationship with him. no lady in a serious relationship will come up with that stupidity

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by YorubaKing: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
mojibbz:

Potato, Potahtoe
grin grin

Tomato, Tomahtoe grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by WYMAN(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
if I'm that guy, I'll make sure i collect that money back from that ingrate.

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Frankaka8(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
ball grabber, abeg shift jare

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by chiefLopes(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Human needs dey say, ar insatiable....
meanwhile, enjoy ur cookin wit very gud PALM OIL....,...contact me via 09083538133
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Kayboi3310: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
God punish devil!!
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by sureboy4eva(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
An average non-virgin Nigerian lady is an ungrateful hoe. Nija is the country where a girl doesn’t see u as a blessing cos money is not involved . They keep exhibiting their stupidly and when age humble them they be looking for what they lost 10 15 years ago. Mumu girls

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Kayboi3310: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
God punish devil
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Toks2008(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
May GOD NEVER LET ME COME ACROSS HER TYPE.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Bryan88(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
i blame d guy 4 sending d money in d 1st place...ungrateful set of people...and na so she go dey tassy oda guys not only this nigga o....nansense people.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by cooljoe(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Me kwa I've sent 10k before and was told is that all u can do from that your salary. I shock. Me that have a mother, friends I grew up with and siblings.

16 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by ednut1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
never happened
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Checked86: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Some househelps in Abuja work like bulldozers only to collect 10k at the end of the month as salary.

15 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by israelmao(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
She might even come from family where they use gari and kulikuli as breakfast

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Mruwa1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
iLegendd:
You are right and I thought of that loophole, but it's not the right way to start a car. Is it?
shortcut in case u forget ur keys lol grin shocked
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by DeviIhimseIf: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:

Tomato, Tomahtoe grin
[/s]
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by DeviIhimseIf: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:

The question is whenever she isn't broke, where does she get the money from?
[/s]
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by shekinahisaac: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Are you still available for relationship? If yes holla me or hit me on watsapp via 07037857984.

\
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by favour32(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
loud it...
Let any girl wey dey give conditions dey work make she know how money mata be.
If u be ATM guy,stay rich o or u go hear am.
10k don start market for serious lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Tbasicme: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Oya Buzz me na grin

GrabHisBalls:
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by webngnews: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Rextizzle(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
donstan18:
An average non-virgin Nigerian lady is an ungrateful hoe.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.