Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (58112 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by UncleJudax(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
anigbajumo:

Bro, if a lady is earning same amount ad you she will still demand all wat u listed above just that it won't be often.
If both of you earn less than 50k.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
you get what you pay for. cheesy
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
IamPlato:
Young 16 wink
grin where have you been?
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by ebby9z(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Guys are nice o...just dash girl 10k like that without planning for it.
If I give you 10k and you send me that kin message, you'll return that money...by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Your trying to back the lady up don't make me think you both are the same undecided
I'm trying to correct an impression. I understand how difficult it is to make money so I appreciate every naira
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by NosaHenry(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
That spirit of entitlement is bad. Even if the guy is a bank manager, that is a big sum to part with within short notice. Be grateful girls.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by frakdon(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I am open for a relationship if the guy is interested. grin
Imagine getting 10k credit alert whenever I say I am broke.
what if its me and not the guy, are you open to for a relationship?
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by NosaHenry(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
That spirit of entitlement is bad. Even if the guy is a bank manager, that is a big sum to part with within short notice. Be grateful girls.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by DeRay98(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I am open for a relationship if the guy is interested. grin
Imagine getting 10k credit alert whenever I say I am broke.

Who get balls wey you wan grab? grin
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by JB4life: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
FamousMonk:
That money can change someone's life..
Instead of wasting it on an ingrate.
A relationship with an ingrate is the worst form of relationship.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Ajukabu: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
What's the difference between being broke and hungry?
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by iLegendd(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
vickyhow:

Boss I Tried Joininq Ur Forum, It says i can't because the site is movinq to a new domain.

What's the solution?

Meanwhile i want us to chat business privately!
Kindly forward me a message on the number on my profile, thank you.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by pattern100(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
nick50:
If na me I go tell am make she transfer d money back to my account so I go use my second account send am 100k..d rest go be story
Nija people grin
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cutehector:
Lol the last time I met such ladies was last year.. This year my standards have increased, if you ain't working, if you are still a student, if you are corp member, if you have less than 100k in your account, i'm sorry, we ain't getting into any relationship or friendship.

Same here
I only date working class corporate ladies

Anything less, i wont look twice
We don see fine galz before , now its about class

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by pattern100(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
mmadu4:
nigerian girls are bitchess they deserved to be beaten and raped then thrown out the window
Oga, I beg take am easy grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by IamPlato(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin where have you been?
Been Working On My Book... And Looking For Girls To Kiss smiley
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by 2LESS(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Banks should task their tech guys to dedicate one button that can be tapped to return wrong transactions. This one is wrong transaction. This [INGRATE] needs such treatment.

Necessity they say, begets invention.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
autonomous22:
Reason why I v decided not to go into a serious relationship for now... make I just dey flex with Dem, anytime I see beta girl wey get sense, I reason am.....
we are together bro. I hate nonsense. Coded olosho in every nooks and cranny of this country. I have vow not to go into any relationship till I'm very sure the girl is not hungry and has sense. Not some hungry and entitled mofo who can't feed herself for one week straight but yet derailing your hustle meanwhile you're actually doing better than there father

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
IamPlato:
Been Working On My Book... And Looking For Girls To Kiss smiley
I'm sure it would be a hit wink
To kiss? grin Dont let lucifer tempt you. Shes not a good girl.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
pattern100:

Oga, I beg take am easy grin
grin asin ehn... girls don turn that baba to beast

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Dex4(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is my kind of guy.....send it back! WEREY omo
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by IamPlato(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
I'm sure it would be a hit wink
To kiss? grin Dont let lucifer tempt you. Shes not a good girl.
Is Lucifer ready To Risk tasting this Lips... Cause Its Sweetness Is Addictive wink
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by DeviIhimseIf: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:

Tomato, Tomahtoe grin
[/s]
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by anigbajumo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
UncleJudax:

If both of you earn less than 50k.

Big lie,ladies are bound to demand from guy even if they are earning more than the guy which is even common to most of them.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by UncleJudax(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
anigbajumo:

Big lie,ladies are bound to demand from guy even if they are earning more than the guy which is even common to most of them.
I never said women don't ask for financial assistance.
I said airtime, transport fare and hair money are typical requests from really struggling ladies.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
IamPlato:
Is Lucifer ready To Risk tasting this Lips... Cause Its Sweetness Is Addictive wink
Luci has no doubt. Problem is she doesnt share.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I hope it is okay for a lady to have same standard?

At least not you agree that this life is all about standard. Make nobody sha complain when it is a lady coming up with such standards.

Everyone should go for their spec.
you can't be broke and want a rich man. You should dwell with your grade

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cutehector:
you can't be broke and want a rich man. You should dwell with your grade

That wasn't the question. Is it okay to also have standards. After all, you ain't rich. So, we are definitely working with a lady being just you, at your current status.
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Crysthaniel(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
God go bless dat guy for the way he replied..
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Cutehector(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

That wasn't the question. Is it okay to also have standards. After all, you ain't rich. So, we are definitely working with a lady being just you, at your current status.
you are pained again grin

you know, one thing about pained people is that they try to come up with stuff they think would make the other fret. But baby girl, you ain't making sense

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Rextizzle(m): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cutehector:

you know, one thing about pained people is that they try to come up with stuff they think would make the other fret. But baby girl, you ain't making sense
Nah you get time. grin
Re: ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cutehector:

Guy abeg go sleep with all this pained talk. My question to you was simple- is it okay for ladies to have same standard without being judged? Then you start your deflections.

Nawa!!! Having rational and logical discussions is now a luxury on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Mordecai Danladi Jumps From Plane To Propose To Anna Bako His Girlfriend / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.