Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (39069 Views)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by officialclassic(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Is it just me or does 2019 feel off? Everything is boring,
>>the weather is weird,
>>summer doesn’t feel right,
>>The world isn’t fun anymore,
>>Breaking rules is for enjoyment,
>>People are rude and selfish,
>> Drugs are a priority,
>> Everyone is losing friends, >>relationships are READ MORE �
https://jnrclassic..com/2019/09/thinking-out-loud.html
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by classicalhenry(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
How can none lagosians benefit
Deomovies:
Good call, still politics. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by Heybeedee(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is politics..

As per Yesterday’s presidential elections tribunal ruling .

I ensured I watched the ENTIRE proceedings .

I can’t fathom where the following alleged pronouncements of the court came from .

“You don’t need a School certificate to be president “

“Atiku is not a Cameroonian “

“Since Buharis class mates say he went to school,so he did “

It takes a level of bitterness and ill will to summarize an almost NINE hour judgment to sound in these very ridiculous sound bites only created by the nicknamed Wailers !!!

Haba!

If you believed the above then , I quickly diagnose these issues are either benign or acute with you .

No proper reading culture .

Addiction to hearsay .

You are a Social media mob leader used to muddling the waters without logic.

To assume a General in the Army isn’t educated in the equivalent of a secondary school level is comical and clownish.

A diploma in law entrant knows the lawyers of PDP and its candidate went on a voyage of nothingness fit only for social media excitement.

The ruling on the qualifications simply affirmed the submission of PDP which EXPRESSLY gave evidence by itself that Buhari is well qualified.

They provided the evidence all by themselves !!!!

The evidence they gave the court showed the president was well educated beyond secondary school!!!!

As per The citizenship of its candidate, the court never affirmed his Nigerian citizenship ,

Rather it only declined jurisdiction to rule on it as it decided it was a pre election matter !

I know the judgment looks very long and boring to some but don’t appear comical believing
what some social media intellectual wannabe writes !

In any case they have gone upstairs ( Supreme Court )to waste money ,time and keep the Articulated supporters feeding their fancifully egoistic dream without substance otherwise called

Atiku is coming!

Keep coming up with jokes !
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by tinsel: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

He has been empowering the youth and recruitment currently on-going in Rivers polytechnic.

And recently approve the employment of 10, 000 teachers.
Don't mind him. His anger is that he congratulated Buhari.
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by mindtricks: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
omenka:
What exactly is this man's grouse with his party?

Much as I dont like PDP, dont like Wike, and dislike those who curse this country, we still need such elements around (not including those who hate the country though) so the country isnt plunged into a one party state, a situation that precedes dictatorship and tyranny (especially in Africa).

Whatever pent up beef he's got to cook with his party, he could do so quietly so we dont end up completely decimating the only viable opposition we've got in the country.

Some of us might have written here that we desire to see the death and burial of pdp, but trust me, we know we need their presence in our polity for the aforementioned reasons.

Lastly, make pdp refine their tactics. The current tactics no make sense as per opposition IMO.

Vital points @ the bolded which sadly many won't admit.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by saintokwuluora(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
I think Wike's congratulations to Buhari is his own way of telling Atiku "am not with you either".
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by Annie939(f): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
omenka:
You do care. You're a staunch supporter of pdp. No point pretending or lying to yourself.
omenka

Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by omenka(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Annie939:
omenka
Lol. I catch your job. cheesy
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by Merit123(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
PDP OR APC They are all the same dry fish� you can never bend, any one of those people can change from one party to another tomorrow never believe them. eg Dino melaye
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

When it comes to mature politics i give it to Niger Delta and South South, Ibos need to learn from the SouthSouth

Respect to wike, he learnt very well from GoodLuck Jonathan's tutelage,...

Wike knows very well 2023 is very set for southern Nigeria and he has a better chance than fighting for power with ameachi , tinubu, osinbajo , fashola and akpabio than to wait for Atiku and Obi to use another 8 years and pass the throne to SouthEast

Hehehe. You are not too smart. Wike no dey comot for President 2023. He would likely want to be deputy to Tambuwal. Amaechi wants to be vice to Elrufai, Akpabio has no platter to have Presidential ambitions. Stop trying to make the road easier for Tinubu by putting up an imaginary South South attempt. It won't fly cos we are not fools
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by RexTramadol1: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Shading Ebonyi Governor
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by Deomovies: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2019
classicalhenry:

You can also sir. Can you kindly reach out to me through the link down
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by SnooWiz: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by ChristyB(f): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Yes i do...
SmellingAnus:
do you live in Rivers State?
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by SmellingAnus(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
ChristyB:
Yes i do...
Lol... And you used Lokoja as your location on Nairaland... Not bad though grin
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by Deomovies: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2019
classicalhenry:

Please you reach me through the link down sir
Re: Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory by ChristyB(f): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Really?
Don't even know where that is.. Will change it.. LOL

SmellingAnus:
Lol... And you used Lokoja as your location on Nairaland... Not bad though grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.