Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! (23993 Views)

Your Number One Most Lucrative Business Is Here!! / Valentine's Day Sinking Fund Anybody! / Ladies Turkey Wears Business Is It Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by divineappo(m): 4:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
Hmmm.. Pray boss.

People are already seeing you as "BIG" and they believe you're "EXPENSIVE"

Who would want to walk into a 2 bedroom fashion school to make enquiries?

1)Slow down on the online Ads, it is not working for now.
2) Talk to your clients on the difference between your previous location and the new and what's the view.
3)Try and secure another accessible store ASAP and like a small shop people can go in and come out and tag it "Mobile branch"

ABOVE all, Pray o .

But I make new clothes weekly and those roadside accession tailors are my to go. When I see big glamorous Fashion house like this.. NA JAPA o. To me "NA FOR BIG MHEN"

But if you have extra funds, feel free to invest with us , we offer 20℅ ROI monthly
tell me about ur investment

drop ur WhatsApp number
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by stchinedu: 5:40am On Sep 13, 2019
fourhayz:
Firstly! Move away from that new place with immediate effect.

Secondly! Be very Prayerful

Thirdly! Try studying the people around you i.e The Backstabbers and People that want you down

You know why,it clearly shows that the new place doesn't favour you.

In Life every step you take always look at what's surfacing around it.

You have to study your Societal life and General Life.

It doesn't happen to Business alone,,,, It happens in other fields too...

So Make a Change Now and i repeat be Prayerful!!!

You nailed it bro
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Vic0001: 6:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Go to your former business location and put your phone number with your new address, so your old customers can locate you from there you will pick up the flow of your business

1 Like

Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by bluehideko: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2019
that new location is bad luck ,no be ordinary eyes... shocked shocked shocked Go and check the background of that place
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Afojoke110: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2019
You need to pray more. Treat your clients with care
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by johneddy: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2019
Use the 5 why analysis. By the time you itemize the five whys you would have know why and also the possible solution.
Pray as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by davades(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2019
The new apartment is bad, those kain thing, why can't you pray about the apartment before moving in??
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by SolarKing1: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Towerty:
Good day NL fam. I need your help to get my fashion business back.

I started this business about 4 years ago sewing for clients and running a fashion school which had been good. I had a fairly large number of clients which takes care of the business expenses and meeting up with some other minor demands.

We needed space and organisation which prompted me to move into a 2 bedroom apartment of which the difference in rent is small. Most of our clients , over 95% came from online ads and referrals.

As such we had no fear that it will be business as usual since we do not operate with passers by patronising Us.

Since we moved into our new place in same location., since January, business has been dead speaking on a soft term.

We run adverts even better than before , every month is a more sad story. No patronage at all. The school is practically on hold right now as no one is enrolling for our programs.

We have been keeping hope alive but it seems not worthwhile. In 3 months to come , we hope to renew our rent. And as we speak , not even a tenth is available as savings.

Please help me with suggestions on how to revive this business. Thank you.

P.s: Expenses did not increase at all. We didn't employ new staff.

Mods, pls push this to front page to get the much needed responses. Thanks
An excruciatingly painful mistake that I made sometimes ago was that I thought what was happening was just happening, I found destructive succor in "God's time is the best." I'm now forever grateful to the person that invited me to MFM Prayer program. The shocking turn around just after a week... My brother, with speed, run to any MFM Church closest to you and do their 3 days fasting deliverance program. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by pomide(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Apply data science.
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by 989900: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2019
oz4real83:
There are some questions I will want u to answer. How were u treating your former customers/clients? Will you always say "come tomorrow" and the tomorrow never ends? How was your after-sales services like? Were you willing to mend clothes already delivered and worn by customers but returned to you, without complaining or quarrel? Customers will run if they are being treated like trash but If u have been on the good side, just be patient. This economy is telling on many people.

You just photocopied my mind.

This right here is the best advice you'll get.
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Ajibade123(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2019
OP see how you can succeed in your business again https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-succeed-in-business/
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by gede7744(f): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2019
Afiahomes:
Towerty,how about you change your location?

best advise!
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
Hmmm.. Pray boss.

People are already seeing you as "BIG" and they believe you're "EXPENSIVE"

Who would want to walk into a 2 bedroom fashion school to make enquiries?

1)Slow down on the online Ads, it is not working for now.
2) Talk to your clients on the difference between your previous location and the new and what's the view.
3)Try and secure another accessible store ASAP and like a small shop people can go in and come out and tag it "Mobile branch"

ABOVE all, Pray o .

But I make new clothes weekly and those roadside accession tailors are my to go. When I see big glamorous Fashion house like this.. NA JAPA o. To me "NA FOR BIG MHEN"

But if you have extra funds, feel free to invest with us , we offer 20℅ ROI monthly
I'm interested. Sent u a pm
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Focusephraim(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2019
Leave that new house for good
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2019
[i]Op you have to hold on..it will stabilize with time .your moving out from your location is the problem.
You didn't notify your clients of your plans to change location before you do and that is not good for business.
Don't give up all will be back to norma[/i]l
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Fantazy(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2019
That place you moved into is not good for you business. move away ASAP
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by sircrabo: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
Bro, Start a professional blog today and thank later

Is there so much to be made in blogging ?

If i may ask, do you have good wordpress theme one can use for a blog. Tech news
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Malawian(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2019
Towerty:
Good day NL fam. I need your help to get my fashion business back.

I started this business about 4 years ago sewing for clients and running a fashion school which had been good. I had a fairly large number of clients which takes care of the business expenses and meeting up with some other minor demands.

We needed space and organisation which prompted me to move into a 2 bedroom apartment of which the difference in rent is small. Most of our clients , over 95% came from online ads and referrals.

As such we had no fear that it will be business as usual since we do not operate with passers by patronising Us.

Since we moved into our new place in same location., since January, business has been dead speaking on a soft term.

We run adverts even better than before , every month is a more sad story. No patronage at all. The school is practically on hold right now as no one is enrolling for our programs.

We have been keeping hope alive but it seems not worthwhile. In 3 months to come , we hope to renew our rent. And as we speak , not even a tenth is available as savings.

Please help me with suggestions on how to revive this business. Thank you.

P.s: Expenses did not increase at all. We didn't employ new staff.

Mods, pls push this to front page to get the much needed responses. Thanks
First 10 students gets 50% discount. cheesy cheesy

wink wink wink
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by BigIyanga: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
SolarKing1:
An excruciatingly painful mistake that I made sometimes ago was that I thought what was happening was just happening, I found destructive succor in "God's time is the best." I'm now forever grateful to the person that invited me to MFM Prayer program. The shocking turn around just after a week... My brother, with speed, run to any MFM Church closest to you and do their 3 days fasting deliverance program. Thank me later.
Nonsense.. advertising for church mbok.. prayer does not work.... with little or no action
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by follock007(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Guy, when last did you go to yaba left for check up ..abeg up date am

Gulping bear and thinking about life is my yaba left... I'm inside yaba left now

Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
divineappo:
tell me about ur investment

drop ur WhatsApp number
Not yet available to the general public, posted it only to help the Op.

But for sure, we give 20℅ interest on any amount you invest between 100k to 500M.

But it is available for only those that knows our brand very well so that we won't have to convince people too much on it being a scam and not a scam.

Hopefully by December, we would have been everywhere
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
LadyBeee:
I'm interested. Sent u a pm

But for sure, we give 20℅ interest on any amount you invest between 100k to 500M.

But it is available for only those that knows our brand very well so that we won't have to convince people too much on it being a scam and not a scam.

Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
RockyEyo:

Kindly explain further

1 Like

Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

o boy, see shakara o. On top my money
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
LadyBeee:
o boy, see shakara o. On top my money
grin grin
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by Perfumista1(f): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pls u need to pray very well.

Meanwhile for perfume lover follow us for quality designer fragrance.

https://www.nairaland.com/5330899/lovers-perfumes-come-lets-talk
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by 2sexycom(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
oz4real83:
There are some questions I will want u to answer. How were u treating your former customers/clients? Will you always say "come tomorrow" and the tomorrow never ends? How was your after-sales services like? Were you willing to mend clothes already delivered and worn by customers but returned to you, without complaining or quarrel? Customers will run if they are being treated like trash but If u have been on the good side, just be patient. This economy is telling on many people.
best comment so far on this page.
Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by frugal(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2019
porka:

The saddest part is that the youths cannot see any link between their deteriorating living conditions and the overall economic outlook. That is why you hear something like "no matter how bad the economy is doing, I will make it".

They are blaming 'badluck' for their misery and seeking solutions that don't make any sense; like useless rituals.

That's positivity, and it's good. Come to think of it, despite the 'deteriorating living conditions and the overall economic outlook', some are still making it. Deals are still happening everyday - you just have to do everything to put yourself in a position to be part of some of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? / Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Where Does Weave Hair Really Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.