Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

She Told Her Uncle The Reason She Was Suffering, Guess What The Uncle Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Her Uncle The Reason She Was Suffering, Guess What The Uncle Did? (1514 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Her Uncle The Reason She Was Suffering, Guess What The Uncle Did? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
What you are experiencing is not the will of the Holy Father but a result of the lack of revealed knowledge of reality.

The word declares that "you shall know the reality and that same truth would make you free". Exceptionally presented.

God isn't unsure of his ability and authority to change lives, he is particularly concerned that you have rejected his mystery revealed.

What do you do,search the Scriptures and seek for help. It's all in there.

His works were finished on the 6th day and on the seventh day he rested.

Those that have entered into God's rest or works have ceased from their own labour.

Join us and believe the good news today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Her Uncle The Reason She Was Suffering, Guess What The Uncle Did? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
U don't need to use a misleading headline to get people to ur page.

4 Likes

Re: She Told Her Uncle The Reason She Was Suffering, Guess What The Uncle Did? by dikeigbo2(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
is your head paining you?

Re: She Told Her Uncle The Reason She Was Suffering, Guess What The Uncle Did? by taureandym: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
HMM
Re: She Told Her Uncle The Reason She Was Suffering, Guess What The Uncle Did? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
ignore this mentally ill ho, she's insane.
Re: She Told Her Uncle The Reason She Was Suffering, Guess What The Uncle Did? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Yet The same men who are being monitored by demons keep coming to see if their useless impotent words have any affect on us.

No, we reign over all negative feedback....

The chosen One will hear and be saved
Re: She Told Her Uncle The Reason She Was Suffering, Guess What The Uncle Did? by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Yet The same men who are being monitored by demons keep coming to see if their useless impotent words have any affect on us.

No, we reign over all negative feedback....

The chosen One will hear and be saved

Tell me about yourself!
Re: She Told Her Uncle The Reason She Was Suffering, Guess What The Uncle Did? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Glorious sunshine

(1) (Reply)

See Jim Iykes Ex GF Big Booty / My Life After Camp (NYSC) / Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.