Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

A Cute Little Advice To Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cute Little Advice To Ladies. (445 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cute Little Advice To Ladies. by BobiNick(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
#LADIES_BEWARE!

Staying with a man when he is broke does not keep him, one of the things that can keep a man is how well you treat him. Some ladies will be like, 'I was with him when he had nothing and now he has money he has abandoned me' sorry darling �

The question is, were you faithful in those hard times?
Did you treat him nicely? No man is a fool. Don't expect him to be loyal to you when the money is there if you never treated him well.

If he finds out you're not responsible or his spec, forget it. Cos every man knows what he wants in a woman, except the dumb man.

Don't forget that sex is not a man's problem, he can get it from anywhere if he is not God fearing, neither is it food, he can get it from a good restaurant.

A man's greatest need is respect.
Ladies, respect your man!
Don't only respect him when you think he can provide.
Men can keep things in mind waiting for when he will hit jackpot before he tells you what you have been doing. Except the man that is meant for you and truly loves you that can overlook your silly acts, Otherwise, you're in for a show.

A word is enough for the wise.
Both married and single ladies take note.
Re: A Cute Little Advice To Ladies. by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
The problem of modern women is that pussy can't keep man, take your advice and shove it!
Re: A Cute Little Advice To Ladies. by blazepascal(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
And some ladies will be like undecided (whats this one even saying)
Re: A Cute Little Advice To Ladies. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
blazepascal:
And some ladies will be like undecided (whats this one even saying)
Like seriously me sef I don't understand.
I just happened to pick something like " faithful "

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Had S*x With 700 Men And 27 Celebrities - Slay Queen Reveals (video) / Awesome Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / Lady Smashed Her Bf's 45" TV & Other Appliances After He Ended The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.