Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) (36340 Views)

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2019
iyatrustee:
Which bank is this? The orange colour gives the impression of GT but the uniform man in white doesnt look like a regular gtb security guys.

Looks like one of these micro finance banks. Nonetheless, they dont have the right to deal with a customer in this manner.

That is how their chief security dresses.

9 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by iyatrustee(f): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

That is how their chief security dresses.

Oh really! Thanks for the clarification
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
A man before me was sent out of the hall because he couldn't provide the required document for his account.

When it eventually got to my turn.. The lady asked me to get same documents and that I should comeback the second day....

I replied "if I should leave today..and now...I am closing my account ni!"

She looked through my account and saw the Worths of transactions I do make.

She did everything for me within "5mins", no document was submitted and she was just shouting SIR Sir.

In this life, have money and save yourself away from some embarrassments.
stop embarrassing ursef here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2019
iyatrustee:
Which bank is this? The orange colour gives the impression of GT but the uniform man in white doesnt look like regular gtb security guys.

Looks like one of these micro finance banks. Nonetheless, they dont have the right to deal with a customer in this manner. Hear that one in the background asking them to throw her away! Mumu, without customers, shey u go even get job? Typical of your average Nigerian, give them small office and u see sometin

It's that useless Bank GTB.

3 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by nicason(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2019
GT BANK IS MESSED AFTER INNOSON INCIDENT

3 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by BleedTears: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2019
iyatrustee:
Which bank is this? The orange colour gives the impression of GT but the uniform man in white doesnt look like regular gtb security guys.

Looks like one of these micro finance banks. Nonetheless, they dont have the right to deal with a customer in this manner. Hear that one in the background asking them to throw her away! Mumu, without customers, shey u go even get job? Typical of your average Nigerian, give them small office and u see sometin

Look very well is GTB

2 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2019
iyatrustee:

Even if the customers go beyond their boundaries? Or she becomes nuisance in the banking hall? If customer has right to human dignity, she MUST also comply with bank etiquette.They too have rights
Remember respect is reciprocal sooo they say.

3 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by blackboy(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2019
GTB!!!

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
A man before me was sent out of the hall because he couldn't provide the required document for his account.

When it eventually got to my turn.. The lady asked me to get same documents and that I should comeback the second day....

She did everything for me within "5mins", no document was submitted and she was just shouting SIR Sir.

Which document was required?
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Lanruze: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2019
"Customer is always right" difficult to practice, but a mandatory service to your clients.

No matter how deranged a Client is he/she MUST be managed without causing reputation damage.

Bankers attend expensive training school and do periodic crash courses to learn how to Manage trouble clients like this.

The Branch Manager and all the staff in the Branch should be blamed as they should have managed this woman better.

If she truly has an active account in the Bank, she should go to court...the Bank will have no option than to compensate her.

Get a good lawyer !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

without being overly emotional because "she is a she", owners of a premesis can throw you out if they deem it fit you are constitueting nuisance

Please NIgerians read and learn

*Don't disrupt other people's business
*Don't resist arrest or fight an armed cop

ok nuff said.. In chiwetalu agu's voice... Oya oga use cutlass and cut me grammar because diz ur grammar na waooo..
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Arysexy:
Hmmmm if this girl knows a good lawyer, she will definitely hit a jackpot. This video is enough evidence. Just go hit Ur leg somewhere make e swell, go take bed for hospital, the rest is a matter of time.

GTB never learn from Innoson case.
d problem is u can't identify mad person from normal...well u both sound alike
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Talk2nanro(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
iyatrustee:

this is Gtb Nnebisi road Asaba

2 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
ndidibabe:
NEPA bills and co.

And I wasn't any closer to my state.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by coolh3ad(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

True talk....
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Lol, keep fooling yourself, how much u get

3 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by AceVentura: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
GTBANK
GTBANK
GTBANK

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
ndidibabe:
confidential on behalf of NFIU and NSA.. They suspected the largesse was headed for ikoyi mansion����
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Arysexy(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
easzypeaszy:
d problem is u can't identify mad person from normal...well u both sound alike

I never knew your father was in the same ward with me at Uselu

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by thesicilian: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2019
iyamALBEN:
The problem with Nigerians is that... When we see someone in a mess, everybody will mind their business but when it happens to us, we want the whole world to intervene. See the way fellow customers just lock up dey look the poor girl.
My brother, I'm ashamed of my fellow Nigerians sometimes. I'm pretty sure some of those customers were even laughing the way some nairalanders are doing now. If I was there I would have spoken out against it

2 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by planetx13: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
iyamALBEN:
The problem with Nigerians is that... When we see someone in a mess, everybody will mind their business but when it happens to us, we want the whole world to intervene. See the way fellow customers just lock up dey look the poor girl.

Truth bro...

3 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by iyamALBEN(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
I comment my reserve
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Twinna: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
This must be GTB at Nnebisi Road Asaba. This GT Bank is notorious. Before I stopped going there, I had an encounter with a lady called Ejiro; don't know if she is the manager but she seems to be a top executive. She is so rude and don't have regards for customers except those with very fat accounts. GTB must do something about the branch. Let her get a lawyer and sue them.

5 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by banji1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Similar scenario played out with my boss lately; dressed casually because he was on assignment, he walked into a branch of his bank and requested for his bank statement. Since it wasn't a branch where the staffs are familiar with him, there was this argument he had to come back for it and all that. And being the busy man he is, he declined that arrangement and warned he'll most likely close his account with them right there and then. Somehow the lady managed to spy the figure in his account and the SIRS that started dropping from her mouth was just unbelievable. Long story short, he got the statement barely 10mins after in a white envelope. grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Dottore: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
aaronson:
This is a good case for her, she has all required documents present and she has this video to present to the court, At the end of the day the bank might even get to pay her a large sum for both parties to settle out of court.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
2.2m for 2006 Lexus doesn't sound like distress sale to me. Make it 1m less then we will start talking.

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Arysexy:

I never knew your father was in the same ward with me at Uselu
hahahaha he pain him mother
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by khallebb(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Her face is not encouraging grin
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
iyamALBEN:

It is worse overseas.

And for good reasons too.

If you are not sure you can help, it is best to just look away or show that you care with some facial expressions.

You don't know the origin of the problem or where it would lead to. So, it is best to mind your own business before implications come at you from every angle.

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Smile4mee01: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
I am a banker and I can tell you the things we experience.

Dont be quick to support the lady. We all dont know the whole story. Some customers are just unpleasant and ready to prove difficult.

I remember one that happened to me.... a customer came to me attempting to withdraw. She had her account frozen from head office because of a name mismatch in BVN. She rained curses on me and stopped other customers from coming to me. I made sure I did not utter a word. And referred her to the manager.

That could have been done here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures / Pastor Arrested For Stealing Cars In Ohafia, Abia / Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.