Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) (36337 Views)

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

I waited on the queue for over 1hr that day bro, my friend at UBA already offered to come down to my abode.

But, I too gbadun GTBANK.

You're now asking me to come back the second day? I was pissed asfuck!

To God who made me..I would have closed down my account that day
Fidelity bank is the worst of them all
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by ABOVEDELAW: 3:11am On Sep 15, 2019
I KNOW YOU'RE LYING BUT I JUST GAVE A LIKE FOR YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR.
Ennyhorlar:
A man before me was sent out of the hall because he couldn't provide the required document for his account.

When it eventually got to my turn.. The lady asked me to get same documents and that I should comeback the second day....

I replied "if I should leave today..and now...I am closing my account ni!"

She looked through my account and saw the Worths of transactions I do make.

She did everything for me within "5mins", no document was submitted and she was just shouting SIR Sir.

In this life, have money and save yourself away from some embarrassments.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by capitalzero: 4:35am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by capitalzero: 4:40am On Sep 15, 2019
iyamALBEN:
The problem with Nigerians is that... When we see someone in a mess, everybody will mind their business but when it happens to us, we want the whole world to intervene. See the way fellow customers just lock up dey look the poor girl.

may God bless you for this comment.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2019
ABOVEDELAW:
I KNOW YOU'RE LYING BUT I JUST GAVE A LIKE FOR YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR.
Check my posts, I have no reason to lie.. I hardly drop comments on FP posts.. Will likes put food on our table?

The topic caught my attention because I was in similar situations.

Shalom
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Yes,sometimes bank staff's misbehave. But what if the said lady was a security threat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos / Pastor Arrested For Stealing Cars In Ohafia, Abia / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.