Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) (36339 Views)

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by dammywizzy: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
A man before me was sent out of the hall because he couldn't provide the required document for his account.

When it eventually got to my turn.. The lady asked me to get same documents and that I should comeback the second day....

I replied "if I should leave today..and now...I am closing my account ni!"

She looked through my account and saw the Worths of transactions I do make.

She did everything for me within "5mins", no document was submitted and she was just shouting SIR Sir.

In this life, have money and save yourself away from some embarrassments.
Why are you writing like a retarded fool? Even if its a thousand naira she has in that account doesn't she have access to her money under reasonable ground?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Geonigga(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is a prayer answered for this young lady. She should get a good lawyer, sue the bank and claim huge damages.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
iyamALBEN:
The problem with Nigerians is that... When we see someone in a mess, everybody will mind their business but when it happens to us, we want the whole world to intervene. See the way fellow customers just lock up dey look the poor girl.
God bless you. For better country that mighr be the end of that bank. Massive closure of accounts. You will see public apology but as na shithole dem dey.....

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
iyamALBEN:
The problem with Nigerians is that... When we see someone in a mess, everybody will mind their business but when it happens to us, we want the whole world to intervene. See the way fellow customers just lock up dey look the poor girl.

As in eh...so true
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by bigtt76(f): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Looks like GTBank cheesy

Nairafame1:
According to eyewitness, (13-09-19/3:31pm). After consecutively requesting for irrelevant documents which she had presented over time, the management tried to discard her.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/the-moment-customer-was-violently.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfNiPquKpXA

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Too BAD
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by ajl: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
A man before me was sent out of the hall because he couldn't provide the required document for his account.

When it eventually got to my turn.. The lady asked me to get same documents and that I should comeback the second day....

She did everything for me within "5mins", no document was submitted and she was just shouting SIR Sir.

Most illogical comment. And those who.do not have money have sinned against God and should be treated as lepers? Only a Nigerian can reason this way.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by URblogger: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Lawmak: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Didijiji:
We will not take this

Customers are always right!!!

That notion is very wrong. Customers are not always right.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by femeritus: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lanruze:
"Customer is always right" difficult to practice, but a mandatory service to your clients.

No matter how deranged a Client is he/she MUST be managed without causing reputation damage.

Bankers attend expensive training school and do periodic crash courses to learn how to Manage trouble clients like this.

The Branch Manager and all the staff in the Branch should be blamed as they should have managed this woman better.

If she truly has an active account in the Bank, she should go to court...the Bank will have no option than to compensate her.

Get a good lawyer !

Best comment so far. A customer is a customer no matter what. A customer is not always right but the customer is the one with the money. The hallmark of every true professional is knowing how to manage an irate customer and I used to think by their training, bank staff have the best customer service. Shame on the bank.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
It can only be Gtbank. A bank with no concern for customer satisfaction joined with frequent long queues.

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Vivianagoja(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
See security dressing like Salvation Army
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by adedayourt(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is GTB Aguda Ogba. I can recorgise that Security man in particular
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by adedayourt(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
iyatrustee:
Which bank is this? The orange colour gives the impression of GT but the uniform man in white doesnt look like regular gtb security guys.

Nonetheless, they dont have the right to deal with a customer in this manner. Hear that one in the background asking them to throw her away! Mumu, without customers, shey u go even get job? Typical of your average Nigerian, give them small office and u see sometin

It's GTB Aguda Ogba Lagos. I av met dat security man der a couple of times, he's like a senior security man. Look tru d video again u ll see another security in gtbs regular uniform colour
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by ebby9z(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is very wrong. You don't treat customers like this. There's no justification for this.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Thomthom(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

In this life, have money and save yourself away from some embarrassments" I don't understand this ur atatement. you could have said we should work hard in this life to have money... is there were money is kept that you will go there and have it... Abeg all this statement they make Hungry man vex
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
wink from the colour of the building i can concur its GT bank.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by DRPAIT123(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
iyamALBEN:
I don't know how best to hail you bro, you're alright upstairs.
The first thing that went straight into my head is your point, people prefer an indifference stance at such ugly occurrence as this but when its now their own turn to share same, they go on Instagram and starting posting modàfucka harshtags everywhere.
Lost people.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by RUDEBOYY(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Exactly my point,the lady was just trying to let people know what was happening to her but no one did like it's their business.
She is a customer for God's sakes her money is in there...

iyamALBEN:
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by GloShare(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:

under what law?

Have you heard of Servicom?
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Austinio: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
looks like GTBank Asaba
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

This is very true, money is everything to banks they attend to you very quickly based on the number of transactions especially if it's a business account
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nairafame1:
According to eyewitness, (13-09-19/3:31pm). After consecutively requesting for irrelevant documents which she had presented over time, the management tried to discard her.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/the-moment-customer-was-violently.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfNiPquKpXA

Simply closed the account with that bank, banks can be so Disrespectful to customers especially when you have a small amount in your account

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Arysexy:
Hmmmm if this girl knows a good lawyer, she will definitely hit a jackpot. This video is enough evidence. Just go hit Ur leg somewhere make e swell, go take bed for hospital, the rest is a matter of time.

GTB never learn from Innoson case.

Sue for what??

An organisation can choose to discontinue a business relationship and walk an individual out of its business premises and no one is going to be hung for it
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
MartinsD12:

This is very true, money is everything to banks they attend to you very quickly based on the number of transactions especially if it's a business account
I waited on the queue for over 1hr that day bro, my friend at UBA already offered to come down to my abode.

But, I too gbadun GTBANK.

You're now asking me to come back the second day? I was pissed asfuck!

To God who made me..I would have closed down my account that day
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thomthom:

In this life, have money and save yourself away from some embarrassments" I don't understand this ur atatement. you could have said we should work hard in this life to have money... is there were money is kept that you will go there and have it... Abeg all this statement they make Hungry man vex
They're the same thing, if you work hard.. It's all to have money.

Working hard doesn't guarantee money..work smart
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
ajl:

Most illogical comment. And those who.do not have money have sinned against God and should be treated as lepers? Only a Nigerian can reason this way.
I know my comment would be twisted!.

That post should be a motivation for everyone to work hard.

Everybody with money now were once poor
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
[img][/img]
dammywizzy:

Why are you writing like a retarded fool? Even if its a thousand naira she has in that account doesn't she have access to her money under reasonable ground?
I only mentioned the reality
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
takin35:
You too dey lie, you wan go hell fire abi?
Okay
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
banji1:

Similar scenario played out with my boss lately; dressed casually because he was on assignment, he walked into a branch of his bank and requested for his bank statement. Since it wasn't a branch where the staffs are familiar with him, there was this argument he had to come back for it and all that. And being the busy man he is, he declined that arrangement and warned he'll most likely close his account with them right there and then. Somehow the lady managed to spy the figure in his account and the SIRS that started dropping from her mouth was just unbelievable. Long story short, he got the statement barely 10mins after in a white envelope. grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

grin
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
dazzlingd:

Lol, keep fooling yourself, how much u get
If you have 200k in your account ,the bank will still respect you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures / Pastor Arrested For Stealing Cars In Ohafia, Abia / Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.