Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) (36338 Views)

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by vibre: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
GTB again
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Benstatesman(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nawao
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by ipobarethieves: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
sad sad sad angry sad ogene Ejiro dem dem Delta pipu.Look like GTB.Such nonsense can't happen in ur TRULY THE FIRSTB

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Arysexy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
easzypeaszy:
hahahaha he pain my mother

Really?
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by alexvatt(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
[
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
The question is what did she do? The bank has rules bt that doesn’t mean it’s a market square for everybody to do what they like.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by hollywater: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Which banks is this?The bank should be close. They no nothing about banking. Mehn Nigeria is a shithole really.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by LORDKing001: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
A man before me was sent out of the hall because he couldn't provide the required document for his account.

When it eventually got to my turn.. The lady asked me to get same documents and that I should comeback the second day....

I replied "if I should leave today..and now...I am closing my account ni!"

She looked through my account and saw the Worths of transactions I do make.

She did everything for me within "5mins", no document was submitted and she was just shouting SIR Sir.

In this life, have money and save yourself away from some embarrassments.

Wire me some na please
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by livebyday(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
@OP this is gtb adjust the title so this doesn't happen again

Nairafame1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by iyatrustee(f): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
ojuu4u:

Even if the customers go beyond their boundaries? Or she becomes nuisance in the banking hall? If customer has right to human dignity, she MUST also comply with bank etiquette.
Remember respect is reciprocal sooo they say.

Well, what you mean by going beyond boundaries will be subjective. She has her money saved in their bank which makes the bank owe her some duties, fiduciary in nature actually! If she had issues with her account, rather than treating her in this manner, they shld have tried to calm her.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Smartjohns(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Stephendeals:
shocked
Reminds me of my ordeal with Useless Bank for Africa (UBA)
First incident i was debited but was not given cash it took two months of letters and shouting before i was reimburse at one instance the Branch manager was telling me that she was not owing money so i have no right to be angry with her after 3 consecutively 8 working days they kept posting me.

Second instance a friend did transaction with my account, needed the cash urgently and UBA told me that they can not pay me #400k that i can only collect 50k at that moment, i went berserk, teller please what is my account balance 850k? so what are you saying undecided undecided undecided oga calm down oo so we dont call security for you.

Some of these financial institutions can sometimes frustrate people

I believe you have closed the account with them sha.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by daylae(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
iyatrustee:
Which bank is this? The orange colour gives the impression of GT but the uniform man in white doesnt look like regular gtb security guys.

Nonetheless, they dont have the right to deal with a customer in this manner. Hear that one in the background asking them to throw her away! Mumu, without customers, shey u go even get job? Typical of your average Nigerian, give them small office and u see sometin
Its GTbank. Thier CSOs and assistants normally put on the white uniform.

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Biritiko: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
iyatrustee:
Which bank is this? The orange colour gives the impression of GT but the uniform man in white doesnt look like regular gtb security guys.

Nonetheless, they dont have the right to deal with a customer in this manner. Hear that one in the background asking them to throw her away! Mumu, without customers, shey u go even get job? Typical of your average Nigerian, give them small office and u see sometin
The GTB Security guys that stay inside the banking hall wear White.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by wessey(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
GTB lack respect for customers, I have noticed this since, from customer service representatives down to white garment security men, I don't like the way they handle customers, they won't listen to your complain but you must listen to them.

6 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by GloShare(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

without being overly emotional because "she is a she", owners of a premesis can throw you out if they deem it fit you are constituting nuisance

Please NIgerians read and learn

*Don't disrupt other people's business
*Don't resist arrest or fight an armed Nigeria cop
*Don't act in a way that can disrupt Public peace

A bank has no right to throw you out if they have your money. It is their responsibility to help you find a solution at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by takin35(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
[You too dey lie, you wan go hell fire abi? quote author=Ennyhorlar post=82223712]A man before me was sent out of the hall because he couldn't provide the required document for his account.

When it eventually got to my turn.. The lady asked me to get same documents and that I should comeback the second day....

She did everything for me within "5mins", no document was submitted and she was just shouting SIR Sir.

In this life, have money and save yourself away from some embarrassments.[/quote]
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by takin35(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
You too dey lie, you wan go hell fire abi?
Ennyhorlar:
A man before me was sent out of the hall because he couldn't provide the required document for his account.

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Stephendeals:
shocked
Reminds me of my ordeal with Useless Bank for Africa (UBA)
First incident i was debited but was not given cash it took two months of letters and shouting before i was reimburse at one instance the Branch manager was telling me that she was not owing money so i have no right to be angry with her after 3 consecutively 8 working days they kept posting me.

Second instance a friend did transaction with my account, needed the cash urgently and UBA told me that they can not pay me #400k that i can only collect 50k at that moment, i went berserk, teller please what is my account balance 850k? so what are you saying undecided undecided undecided oga calm down oo so we dont call security for you.

Some of these financial institutions can sometimes frustrate people
They are not financial institutions, they are certified criminal institutions.

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Real shit man!! Though I don't support treating anybody as a less human because of financial status but you said the real truth...
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Stephendeals: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Smartjohns:

I believe you have closed the account with them sha.

yes it is dormant, after the second incident

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by samsam2019: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
coolcharm:
All shades of wrong!

She should get a good lawyer abd press charges.

She's about to land a fortune
no be only fortune, na cookies.

No be naija again? Lol
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by benebaby77: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
iyatrustee:

The chief security officer of the GT branch often put on while uniform
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Rexology: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Somebody must respond to a query for this definitely. Bankers (especially the frontline staff)are regularly taught on how best to handle Irate customers. A staff had failed in this regard.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by solmusdesigns: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
GloShare:

A bank has no right to throw you out if they have your money. It is their responsibility to help you find a solution at all times.

under what law?
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by berbs: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
These days, they ain't training their staff again oooo especially the contract staff. They just hire them and they start work. Nonsense!!! Once u know your right, u'll fine.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
coolcharm:
All shades of wrong!

She should get a good lawyer abd press charges.

She's about to land a fortune

The truth is they know she doesn't have the time and financial strength for that coupled with the useless judiciary system we have in Nigeria that can be bought by the highest bidder or even take years to sort out a case.

Nothing will happen.
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Melvinsofty: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
madenigga:
If it happened the delta state, I don't blame the bank, I have this strong feeling the customer is at fault, most Delta people like behaving anyhow with there toutish accent
You are a fool thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by frankmoney(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
sademola:
The story is not complete.
What did she do?
What was the initial complain
Why was she trying to enter? Was she sent out at the first instance or she left on her own
There are so many what, why, when and how to be filled for any independent mind to judge
except she physically assaulted someone , they have no right to do that to her
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by horlique(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

my brother money is king..
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
udemzyudex:

The truth is they know she doesn't have the time and financial strength for that coupled with the useless judiciary system we have in Nigeria that can be bought by the highest bidder or even take years to sort out a case.

Nothing will happen.

Sad though but 100% truth... There are some customers that they dare not do this to... The perf u go perceive when u near them sef go tell u to behave yourself...
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Not in this life. Say in Niggeria. Shithole only people with money deserve anything good poor people must be punished for being poor. Where I live even people who dont have are treated with respect. Thats why the poor keep coming for you... you have to build high fences and imprison yourselves in your homes. Then you turn around and wonder why your country is so fúcked up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos / Pastor Arrested For Stealing Cars In Ohafia, Abia / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.