Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

�... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / �... (966 Views)

Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

�... by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2020
Nannyservices:
Why?All the men I have read here usually die in hotel rooms with girlfriend and side chic but none died ontop wife.
Is this a national problem or what?
Re: �... by Oblitz(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin
Wives know their husband's limit.
Re: �... by Hhansome(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2020
No wife can ever scream HARDER to the man's ears...
Re: �... by emkz: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2020
When you hear he died "peacefully" in his sleep, what do you think? People don't just die in their sleep.

The fact is that no responsible married woman would come out to say her husband died on top of her or after a long sex session.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: �... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2020
emkz:
When you hear he died "peacefully" in his sleep, what do you think? People don't just die in their sleep.

The fact is that no responsible married woman would come out to say her husband died on top of her or after a long sex session.
. Gbam. I hope the op will be satisfied by this your comment.

3 Likes

Re: �... by XhosaNostra(f): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2020
"Until death do us part". Speaking things into existence. That's the universe's way of holding someone to their word & freeing the poor woman from a philandering husband. I wonder if they even cry when they find out where or how he'd died grin I don't think I'd even attend the funeral self.

2 Likes

Re: �... by Excallibur(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2020
emkz:

Bros Havard wants to know ur location grin

3 Likes

Re: �... by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2020
emkz:

are you normal!!! grin
Re: �... by Kobicove(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2020
stupidity:
are you normal!!! grin

He is very normal.

His answer is fantastic!

3 Likes

Re: �... by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2020
They do die on wives, but it doesn't get reported because
1. It's not news
2. The wife will adjust herself, dress up the husband then raise the alarm and
3. It happens in the home as against the hotel which is more public.

1 Like

Re: �... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
They do die on wives, but it doesn't get reported because
1. It's not news
2. The wife will adjust herself, dress up the husband then raise the alarm and
3. It happens in the home as against the hotel which is more public.
In conclusion,
Re: �... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nannyservices:

In conclusion, it's better to die at home than to die in a hotel
Dear men, listen to this advice and stay at home.

We are tired of reading news of you guys dying in hotels grin

Please don't derive fictitious conclusions from my comment. There was no advice there, I only stated the reasons why men get reported more often having sex with mistresses than with wives.
Re: �... by Naomila: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Cause sneaking around with a side chic has already given him High bp.Then he couples that with taking drugs to satisfy her. Why won't he die there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Preferred Channel To End A Relationship? / Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him / Dark N Lovely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.