Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,976 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja (4176 Views)

To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Respect To Ubunja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by missjo(f): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Wow,that's nice.
You believed that crap?shocked
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by smeag0l(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cos you had to mention people eating his shit up. That people appreciate what someone says doesn't mean they have to put it into practice. You need to understand that.
missjo:

I do not know how this unsolicited information factors into our previous conversation
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by missjo(f): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
smeag0l:
Cos you had to mention people eating his shit up. That people appreciate what someone says doesn't mean they have to put it into practice. You need to understand that.
Ohh i get you now. You are not one of the blind followers,so why have you been all over my jugs mancheesy
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by smeag0l(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Tnx, Funmi
Funmmyastic:

Wow,that's nice.
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by smeag0l(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cos I'm allergic to bitterness but since you explained you have no hard feelings towards him then no issues.
missjo:

Ohh i get you now. You are not one of the blind followers,so why have you been all over my jugs mancheesy
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by ubunja(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Somebody is hating

3 Likes

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by BBBmall25: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
We are not cult initiates, because :

1) We are free reject the red pills. Ubunja or anyone is not stopping any red pill man to rejecting the red pill.

2) We just don't accept anything ubunja writes. We scrutinise everything and we can relate to his write ups. Even if we can't relate, when we put it into practice we see that ubunja is right. Ubunja is a big name here not because he is ubunja but because he gets it right.

3) Ubunja is open to criticism and opposing views. The moment ubunja starts becoming a blue pill(which can't happen), we will call him out on that.

The latest move by females is to brand ubunja and his followers a cult. You guys are only fooling yourself.
I Am A Great Analyist, So Far, High Chief Ubunja's Pill Is_ Tested, Trusted, And Undoubtedly Proven And Unoppose Even When Shown To My Females Relatives

7 Likes

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Martinez39(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
BBBmall25:
I Am A Great Analyist, So Far, High Chief Ubunja's Pill Is_ Tested, Trusted, And Undoubtedly Proven And Unoppose Even When Shown To My Females Relatives
grin Correct guy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by kunleweb: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
BBBmall25:

You show your female relatives grin cheesy
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Baller93(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BBBmall25:
Eyahh... Cry-cry-Baby, When U Guys Were Having Ur Good Old Days, Calling Us All Sort Of Names: Magga, Mugu, Atm Etc... We Weren't Crying Calling On Mod. But Nw The Table Has Turn U Cry Victime! U See Ur Life?! Ur Crying Is One Of The Reason Red-Pills Has Come To Stay. Now Bleep Off!
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Mekenz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
hmmmm.......some girls here claims that the miseducation is not effective, yet they are having sleepless night over it.

some goes to the extent of reporting the guy, some are wishing the moniker everlasting ban. some are saying that the guy is having a cult like fellowship over the red pills.

all these is just to discredit and discourage ubunja from his business of rescuing the men from the shackles of the manipulating women.

I know that all their antics will not work,and i hope the guy will continue to wax stronger.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by unbitchable(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Omar09:
Well I'm one of the benefactors of the miseducation. I saw at least two threads here on nairaland thanking the BIG Guy here Unbunja.

It's been a month since I came across the miseducation. I have been applying it in every day life. Tbh, I've never been better. It cured me of my love syndrome.
Thanks man

Cc Ubunja
114 following, 111 are females. you're an hypocrite.
You don't understand your miseducation.

1 Like

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by BBBmall25: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
kunleweb:

You show your female relatives grin cheesy
Sure
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Omar09(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
DextrousDavid:

which of his topics did u read bro
How women gold dig you. But I'm reading all.
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Omar09(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
unbitchable:

114 following, 111 are females. you're an hypocrite.
You don't understand your miseducation.

Them following me does that say I chat with them?
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Omar09(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
BabbanBura:

Chai babes don enter be that. Remember say u go marry sha and our sisters dey among una conquests

LOL till then, if go for the one weh her head correct. I sight you bro
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Omar09(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

I know,i checked. Still seems dodgy

Bro it isn't. Usually I don't like reading long epistles. But I saw one guy testifying of how the book put him through. So I decided to compromise n read it.
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:

You can feel sorry for us but stop crying it in our faces. We don't want your sympathy. Shove your pity up your ass. grin

You came here for attention. No more attention. grin

U nail it bruv

1 Like

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Modernist: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
The thread where one girl was complaining about mis-educations has been removed.
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by ubunja(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Modernist:
The thread where one girl was complaining about mis-educations has been removed.
I'm not surprised.

She's a hater.

1 Like

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by BabbanBura(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Omar09:

LOL till then, if go for the one weh her head correct. I sight you bro

tongue
Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by ubunja(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
A day of reminiscing on good old threads...

4 Likes

Re: I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Omar09:
Well I'm one of the benefactors of the miseducation. I saw at least two threads here on nairaland thanking the BIG Guy here Unbunja.

It's been a month since I came across the miseducation. I have been applying it in every day life. Tbh, I've never been better. It cured me of my love syndrome.
Thanks man

Cc Ubunja

You're welcome to the league man

(1) (2) (Reply)

BadRadio Finds Love At Last: / Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.