Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? (2872 Views)

My Husband Love Sex To Much / A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by Apination(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Toks2008:

If only ladies understand that a submissive woman is a powerful woman cos by being submissive, she will in most cases, get the man to do her bidding.

This is a mystery.
They don't have wisdom na. A man would do just about anything for a submissive wife, but most of them feel being submissive is like giving up their voice in the home which isn't the case.

1 Like

Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:51am On Sep 22, 2019
Story....... undecided. I don't see anything wrong with submission, but truth is, a bad man does not deserve it.
Toks2008:

If only ladies understand that a submissive woman is a powerful woman cos by being submissive, she will in most cases, get the man to do her bidding.

This is a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Das Plakat braucht Hilfe.
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Without respect,then there is no love.
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by Toks2008(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Lalasticlala happy Father's day to you and all responsible fathers out there.

I saw some arguments on the thread on Frontpage as regards wives submitting to their husbands and I feel this thread sheds some light on it.
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Toks2008:
happy Father's day to you and all responsible fathers out there.

I saw some arguments on the thread on Frontpage as regards wives submitting to their husbands and I feel this thread sheds some light on it.

Lol. You are annoying and sweet at the same time. It is always the way you resurrect your old threads for me. grin grin
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by Toks2008(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. You are annoying and sweet at the same time. It is always the way you resurrect your old threads for me. grin grin

Lol! I'm just me.
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by Toks2008(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:
No problem, we have heard.

Let me add it to the other books on how to live peacefully with men. We would read them all.

Lol! This cracked me up.
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hello here, I am Sophie and I'm trying to reach out to any investor out here. I own a bead making brand but my business is suffering from a little crisis at the moment in which 150-200k would solve, if you are willing to invest and accept refund with interest on it after five months(deal). kindly reach out to me 07015371845.
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by lawrenzooo: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
GrossPrice:

My mother's all this!
Does your father also share this same opinion?
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by efficiencie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Toks2008:
Women Need Love and Men Need Respect but the problem is that men want to be respected before showing love to their women whilst the women want to be loved and cared for first by their men before showing respect to them and this has been a strong bone of contention for ages even in matrimonial circles.

One of the biggest mistakes many married women make is that they believe that the way they act towards their husbands should be dependent on the way they are treated by their husbands but this is not true and a total deviation from Scriptural teachings...IN FACT, IT IS THE OTHER WAY ROUND...

The Islamic Sharee'ah stresses that the wife is under the obligation of obeying her husband. This remains unless he commands her to disobey Allah The Exalted. She is required to obey him and exert her utmost effort to fulfill his needs in a way that makes him satisfied and thankful.

This is supported by the hadeeth where the Prophet, said: “If the woman performs the five daily prayers, fasts the month of Ramadan, maintains her chastity and obeys her husband, she will enter the Paradise of her Lord.” Likewise, Allah The Exalted

And also in the Bible...
1 Peter 3 vs 1-2
"Wives, in the same way, submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words but by the behavior of their wives when they see the purity and reverence in the lives of their wives."

This is very simple and straight forward...GOD wants unconditional respect from the wife towards her husband EVEN WHEN THEIR HUSBANDS DO NOT OBEY THE SCRIPTURES...by so doing, the husbands will be won over by their acts and draw close to GOD.

This is not expunging men from loving and caring for their wives and no right thinking man should treat his wife badly even if she does not respect him but this verse clearly places a premium on a wife respecting her husband WHICH SHOULD NOT BE DEPENDENT ON THE WAY THE MAN TREATS HER and by so doing, the man will most likely love her back and treat her so well beyond her wildest dreams. This is very difficult but I believe there is a reason GOD wants it this way...

Show me a man that divorced a submissive and respective wife and I WILL SHOW YOU A MAD MAN.

No matter how sweet a lady may seem to act towards her husband and no matter how a lady thinks it's best to express love to her hubby, if she fails to respect him then all she does will be efforts in futility

TO MEN, RESPECT IS LOVE...any other thing is secondary.

Both come first because they do not have to come from the same source. Husbands love first before anything else. Wives submit first before anything else. Shikena.
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by luminouz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
There is nothing like love....

Respect all the way babe.
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by DonroxyII: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Toks2008:

No matter how sweet a lady may seem to act towards her husband and no matter how a lady thinks it's best to express love to her hubby, if she fails to respect him then all she does will be efforts in futility

TO MEN, RESPECT IS LOVE...any other thing is secondary.
If You want Respect, You Create it and Earn Your Rewards: I don't expect to be Respected without creating the atmosphere of the Respect:

So "Love" First then Respect Follows:

Love in 2022 be one Kain: I say Responsibleness first then Respect follows: If she fails to Respect Up Your Game so as to be Man Enough to court Her Respect that May Involves some Discipline Measures and Psychological Moves:

Most Brain are Open Source if not Flush out the Freezes therein and Install You inside there cheesy

Man's job is to lead your woman and she takes it from there: If You can't catch Up, bounce Out and Don't Complain grin ...

Go get your match and Vibes:
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by DonroxyII: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Apination:
One 30 year old like that asked me what are the qualities I want in a woman and I told her, just be submissive and guess what she went on to tell me, hope you know I'm a stubborn person. For my mind, this one never ready undecided
You Dont Demand for Submissions, You Earned it:
Re: Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? by Apination(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
DonroxyII:
You Dont Demand for Submissions, You Earned it:
Hope you read the part where I said we she asked a question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shout Out To All Boys Who've Met This Type Of Girls. / What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) / South African Lady Completely Unclad In Recent Video Call (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.