Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Choices: Another Perspective - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices: Another Perspective (208171 Views)

Choices- A Story On Breast Cancer Awareness (excerpts) / Choices- To Be Alive And Loved Is Entirely Your Choice / Choices (A Satirical Piece) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by cyber5(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mad ooo.. Prudent

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Afz9095(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2019
well done boss ,but their is a mistake in this update, you posted page 422 instead of 511 ,please correct it
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by ashatoda: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Alex need to be careful or else hmmm rat go enter trap o
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
17 -- 56 -- 17 --59 sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
17 -- 60 -- 17 -- 63 sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
17 -- 64 -- 17 -- 65

2 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Afz9095:
well done boss ,but their is a mistake in this update, you posted page 422 instead of 511 ,please correct it

.... Thanks. Corrected.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
All you ghost readers, na one eye I tey dey look Una undecided
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by YINKS89(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
I love surprises

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
The story has really come a long way.. Am happy as it progresses.

Nice update bro
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by oloyedprince1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
nice update bro
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
O boy e grin cheesy
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by domido(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mama Micheal is just messing with your head grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by cyber5(m): 12:44am On Dec 21, 2019
2 seconds everything will just burst
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by grandstar(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2019
Change the name. The title no be am
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Conceptman: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:
Copyright
©2019 by Solomon brown
Jamesbrowney64@gmail.com
No part of this story may be reproduced by any means without the prior permission by the author. Anyone who wishes to repost this story to any other online forum, Facebook group, blog or any other website should endeavour to acknowledge the author's identity and kindly notify the author by sending him a mail. Love you all..
following
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:
All you ghost readers, na one eye I tey dey look Una undecided
U be boss oh, u dey use only one eye see ghost.
Nice story though, I like Mummy Michael and her surprises.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Liposure: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2019
Season film
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Goalnaldo(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:
..... Nightcrawler123.

...... Chapter 1 cont'd

.... I turned my mind away from the squabble in the bus as people wanted to get the black currant drink otherwise known as the communion or blood of Jesus from hawkers close to the church gate. It didn't help that the driver wasn't bothered about helping them by slowing down to aid the transaction. He just kept moving, causing the noise level to increase. I couldn't understand why they were adamant on getting the same thing that would be administered in church. It didn't make sense to me. All that died down the moment we turned to get into the church. The clear fields, shopping malls and eateries with the organization of cars and bikes alike took my mind off the squabble.

..... There were car parks for cars, for buses as well as bikes. They were even special car parks for BRT buses. The organization really impressed me and that settled my mind before even stepping into the church. If the place was this organized, then the man helming the affairs here must know what he is doing. I got a nice view of the amazing auditorium that has been much talked about everywhere; the entrances were simply gorgeous and the flowers and trees were well spaced out. It was perfect for photoshoots.

...I couldn't wait to get in but the fearful thing was that nearly all the entrances looked the same, it was going to be difficult to find my way back if not this people notice my absence if I go missing. I did the smart thing by waiting for the bus to park rather than following the crowd to drop off and run into the church as service had already started, apparently we were late. I got down and marked where the bus parked before memeorzing the plate number and then I jogged to the auditorium. I wanted to stay upstairs but I didn't know how especially after I walked through the big doors in one of the entrances and couldn't see the stairs I was looking for.

.... I was awed by the sheer number of number I was seeing and was glued to my feet until someone pushed into me. I came back to my senses, apologized and move on to one of the people wearing suits. I asked how to move up; he frowned at my question, perhaps surprised at it but he pointed to a building attached to the main auditorium outside and right there I saw the stairs. I was embarrassed but thanked him all the same. I walked around and found the stairs and started the climb. I got in and found a seat where I could see the man preaching clearly but rather than Listen, I was distracted by how awesome the view was from here. The auditorium was indeed huge and magnificent and indeed without pillars. It was simply mesmerizing.

... But I saw beyond that; I saw people with fine attires and clothes and some with ridiculous wears. Clothes I wondered how they could even get into or even breathe in them. I saw a particular woman with a ridiculous behind; so soft and bouncy on a tight pencil skirt. Oh boy! I positioned myself on the soft red chair I was on and had a good view of her as she stopped a few times instructing and directing others in black suits just like hers. I had a good view and I wouldn't lie, imaginations of what I would do to do that derriere bombarded my head.

...."It is unwise to be angry with the only certain person that is an assured solution to your problems." Those words cut through my dirty, unholy imaginations like a hot knife through butter. I didn't know when I repositioned myself and turned back my full attention on the man in white suit. My story at that point was actually and completely around those words. The Man couldn't have been more accurate. I was like Baba, you have my full attention. To hell with that booty no matter how amazing it looked. My pen was out and I was ready to fire away.
lol Even big booty have to give way o. Na how person go better him dey fine.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by ayomide8990(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2019
Well done , Op
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by channel361: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2019
How to get MTN Xmas Promo 150mb to 30gb Data see here
https:///2sVeBFi
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
.... Well, we are getting closer to the end of the story. It was meant to be a short tale that I have dragged a bit too long, lol. That's not new to me anyway. I am still writing the last Wolf Series but I plan to write another fantasy/supernatural tale and I want suggestions from you guys, or perhaps I could just pick up from where I stopped in the other fantasy tale on my profile? What do you guys think? A return to my past story or a new fantasy tale? Tell me. You have today for that as I intend to drop updates here tomorrow.

.... Before I go, I want to thank everyone for their comments and likes and a big shout-out to the mod here; he is doing a fantastic job. Till tomorrow folks, have a lovely Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by domido(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Happy Sunday to you too bro. I would have given a suggestion but I'm not a fan of supernatural sturvs. Merry Christmas in advance.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Good job bro.
#Startanewseries grin cool
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by stevyno1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
A new series or turn this one to series
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by loiusdthird(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
solomonbrown64:
.... Well, we are getting closer to the end of the story. It was meant to be a short tale that I have dragged a bit too long, lol. That's not new to me anyway. I am still writing the last Wolf Series but I plan to write another fantasy/supernatural tale and I want suggestions from you guys, or perhaps I could just pick up from where I stopped in the other fantasy tale on my profile? What do you guys think? A return to my past story or a new fantasy tale? Tell me. You have today for that as I intend to drop updates here tomorrow.

.... Before I go, I want to thank everyone for their comments and likes and a big shout-out to the mod here; he is doing a fantastic job. Till tomorrow folks, have a lovely Sunday.
please complete d other tale
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by baydok: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
@ Solomonbrown64

Kudos for the good job you are doing. Please complete the "A Broken Destiny: The Sword of Vengeance".
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Whizlight(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
solomonbrown64:

for me I will say aluta contina[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (67) (Reply)

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.