Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) (5873 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by chimuanya24: 2:23pm On Mar 24
Checkout the most gorgeous woman in Nigeria.

Her name is Ria

She's not only beautiful, but also a fashionista. All her outfits dey always stand out...

See some of her pictures below.

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by obiekunie01: 2:28pm On Mar 24
with her terrible dentition.

your definition of gorgeous surely doesn't reflect the true meaning.

10 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Dundalk(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24
🤔

can I have her number.. angry

No Offense.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by otherway: 2:33pm On Mar 24
obiekunie01:

Are you sure you know what dentition mean?

Anyways, I think this is the real definition of natural beauty.

No make up. Natural hair.

29 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by illicit(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24
Is she hiding her legs?

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Bankowner: 2:37pm On Mar 24
chimuanya24:

Her name is Ria

She's not only beautiful, but also a fashionista. All her outfits dey always stand out...

What's your point?
Is she single and searching or are you advertising her fashion business?

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Nonexisting1: 2:42pm On Mar 24
How much does she charge per night?

22 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by muyico(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24
She no fine pass my wife
Wait?

Let me post my wife pic here

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Dubetex96(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24
obiekunie01:

What happened to her teeth?

Some men are just habitual sadist.

9 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Franzinni: 3:03pm On Mar 24
Nonexisting1:
How much does she charge per night?
shot!

She was pretty ... But men now her age has relegated her to 4th body... With enough body filler .
Now there is nothing mysterious about women again ... Thanks to social media.

7 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Proudman1: 3:06pm On Mar 24
muyico:
She no fine pass my wife
I'll choose my babe over this on any day grin

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by FRANCISTOWN: 3:17pm On Mar 24
chimuanya24:

Her name is Ria

Am I the only one who is failing to see the beauty?
Anyways! Beauty is relative sha.

Someone who has never seen the parrot or the peacock would think the pigeon is the most beautiful bird.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24
If she's Nigeria most beautiful, then Nigeria is full of ugly girls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by eazzzy1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24
I love her skin tone, I love her modest dressing - no cleavages or thighs in sight but I won’t judge the most gorgeous woman in Nigeria by the pictures posted online. How does she look like at home on a Saturday morning?

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by pazu(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24
Baby you too fine. I'll give you 24/7 electricity supply with solar inverter and you can view and monitor your house or business with CCTV Camara. Call Engr Promise for installation 08060660618, 09169831684

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by nwakibe: 4:36pm On Mar 24
The only thing I like is that she covered her body.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Omoawoke: 4:45pm On Mar 24
chimuanya24:

Her name is Ria

She’s cute. But there are billions of cute babes out there

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by jumper524(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24
This is an outstanding beauty to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Error401: 5:12pm On Mar 24
how did u see the dentition?
obiekunie01:

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by alpharoyalty: 5:16pm On Mar 24
She is beautiful I won't lie

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by ValCon888: 5:20pm On Mar 24
Make una come Yankee see fine babes. You go know sey Nigerian girls worwor.

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Exceed15: 5:31pm On Mar 24
5/10.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Obierika(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24
obiekunie01:

What's wrong with her teeth?

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by Namaster: 6:23pm On Mar 24
Most gorgeous in Nigeria?

Lol, I've seen hawkers that are more fetching than this girl.

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by CrazyBen(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24
Person scatter makeup for face you say she beauty
Common werey Phoebe the celeb fine pass am naturally grin
How clean are her legs?
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by sulakishop(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24
Your sense of judgement is highly poor
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by siofra(f): 7:04pm On Mar 24
Under this kain heat, person dey wear this kain gown shocked

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24
🍆
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by WantsandMore: 7:29pm On Mar 24
In Nigeria once you're light skin...gorgeous lawa
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by CSTRR: 7:46pm On Mar 24
This is like an average looking girl in America.

Our options are limited in Nigeria Sha.
Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by yommyoke: 8:21pm On Mar 24
obiekunie01:

Bobo, easy na
She offended you before?

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) by thesicilian: 8:41pm On Mar 24
otherway:

Are you sure you know what dentition mean?
I was going to ask him the same thing.
I'm sure he just came across the word recently and didn't remember to check the meaning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Substitue For A Wedding Ring? / My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me / 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.