Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ (14566 Views)

My Own Way VS Nigeria Way On Marriage / I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way / I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by doitforu: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
lol snowflakes.

desvi:

chai ...
you caused too much pain
didn't know education hurts wink

7 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
cococandy:

Gas light

So you did enjoy women’s rights but have shyt to say about those who made it possible for you to do so.
Why not go back to being seen and not heard, barefoot and pregnant with no voice or voting power.

Make the mgtow happy again. Let’s bring them back to society since seeing women be human like men is driving them back into the caves. Relinquish those women’s rights you enjoy and go back to the status quo they want. Then you can talk about feminism and we will take you seriously.

Send her to Saudi Arabia where her son will be signing permit for her and where they are Celebrating the dubious privilege of driving.or Pakistan where her folks will -Bleep her up with sharp water for fucking.then her eye will clear. Taking the hard earned privileges for granted.

9 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Acidosis post [/quote:
Movement taken too far but what do you expect from a group of terribly emasculated grown a$$ men?
They are feeling emasculated because they aren’t being allowed to lord it over someone else’s life. If one’s manhood and strength only comes from oppressive traditions, then he shouldn’t have been blessed with such strength in the first place. True strength does not need the weakening of another to manifest.

I believe women can achieve a lot and attain far greater heights without necessarily comparing themselves with men. A lot of women are doing great things whether in marriage or not. When you think a group of people are responsible for your woes, it's only a matter of time before hatred sets in.
Again with hand-in-ass definitions of feminism.
Who said anything about comparing men and women?

And if a set of people are truly responsible for the so called woes, does ignoring it make it go away?
So men are not responsible for the greater number of violence against women and children? there’s no social construct that limits women’s power both in our traditional practices and corporate institutions?

If you folks who call yourselves humanists in a bid to counter feminists really do care about all humans like you say, you won’t be blind to these social inequalities.
Telling us MGTOW is the fault of feminists is like saying ... you get it.

8 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by missjo(f): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
ornicus:

Send her to Saudi Arabia where her son will be signing permit for her and where they are Celebrating the dubious privilege of driving.or Pakistan where he folks will Bleep her up with sharp water for fucking.then her eye will clear. Taking the hard earned privileges for granted.
cheesy

What is prevalent in Saudi Arabia, does it stem from a social issue or a cultural issue?

4 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
missjo:

cheesy

What is prevalent in Saudi Arabia, does it stem from a social issue or a cultural issue?

You keep on referencing 'social or cultural issues'

Are you saying in effect that as long as a society or culture represses women, it is right and proper and should be accepted? Because I do not get your 'social and cultural' drift.

10 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
We don’t even have to that far. In the most progressive countries in the world, feminism is still truly justified. When we start going to countries where even basic human rights are issues like in naija and Saudi, asking for women’s rights seems like asking for gold.

However, I can’t understand folks who really (for real real) can’t see a discrepancy in how women are treated compared to men.

Is it like one of those people who can’t see different types of color stuff? It might actually be worth studying. Like a post-humous brain study type of thing.

There might be a difference in sizes/shapes of the different segments our brains in proportion to size and gender, Causing this inability to relate to what’s actually true and happening. Just a thought

ornicus:

Send her to Saudi Arabia where her son will be signing permit for her and where they are Celebrating the dubious privilege of driving.or Pakistan where he folks will Bleep her up with sharp water for fucking.then her eye will clear. Taking the hard earned privileges for granted.

10 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Cultural issues ARE Social issues
missjo:

cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Jman06(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
baby124:

But, what about the husband who refused for a single mother to bring in her son. We know how life was for single parents then. He is not selfish and wicked At least the mother was able to use the wealthy man’s money to educate her son, which is why you have Newton’s Genius today.

You say he was not lonely? So you know better than all the sources cited in his era from your Nigerian enclave? Lmao!

A man who lived in the same room with another man for 20yrs and exchanged such letters with a younger gay man? Keep deceiving yourself. Lmao. His letters are public, you can request access to clear all doubt. Newton was a gay man who was a genius. He lived a lonely, depressed and sad life because he was repressed just like you!

Yes you are a gay man. Only closeted gay men are repulsed by pussy and talk about women this way. You are just not out of the closet yet wink.
As usual, you must justify women's evil deeds with what men did! The second husband owed her no obligations to raise her offspring from the first marriage!
Point of correction, she never used the man's money to educate Newton. Newton was trained mainly by self-help and by contributions from the missionary.
His mother even wanted him to become a farmer!

Newton lived for 84yrs. He was once a member of the parliament and also a Knight of the church of England. A man with all those accomplishments couldn't have been lonely because success attracts people.

FYI, if I were gay, I wouldn't be in closet. My kind of person would damn whatever people have to say and express my sexuality. But I'm not and will never be. It's just like saying that all catholic priests are gay because they don't get married.

5 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by missjo(f): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
ornicus:

You keep on referencing 'social or cultural issues'

Are you saying in effect that as long as a society or culture represses women, it is right and proper and should be accepted? Because I do not get your 'social and cultural' drift.
I have not said any of those things,i do not know what is up with u guys and ascribing false statements to me.
I only asked the question cos i am trying to get somewhere.

There is way to tackle a cultural issue and there is a way to tackle a social issue.

4 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
missjo:

I have not said any of those things,i do not know what is up with u guys and ascribing false statements to me.
I only asked the question cos i am trying to get somewhere.

There is way to tackle a cultural issue and there is a way to tackle a social issue.

You have said nothing.

10 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by missjo(f): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
cococandy:
Cultural issues ARE Social issues
I have no idea who taught you that but okcheesy
So what is the BASIS for gender inequality in African societies or in Saudi Arabia?

I will break it down further,what fuels it and gives it life?

1 Like

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by missjo(f): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
ornicus:

You have said nothing.
You have not answered the question still, but ok,we cool.cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
missjo:

I have no idea who taught you that but okcheesy

So what is the BASIS for gender inequality in African societies or in Saudi Arabia?

I will break it down further,what fuels it and gives it life?

Probably the same person who didn’t teach you that social aspects of any community includes but is not limited to their culture, language, food, religion, traditions and even ways of dressing. Basic social studies but what do I know?

You could pick religion as a cause of inequalities in one of the mentioned societies above. I don’t disagree that different causes may call for different approach. It doesn’t make it any less a social issue as long as it’s affecting human beings.

If it involves one human relating to another in any form, then it’s a social issue despite the branch that it falls under

10 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by baby124: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jman06:

As usual, you must justify women's evil deeds with what men did! The second husband owed her no obligations to raise her offspring from the first marriage!
Point of correction, she never used the man's money to educate Newton. Newton was trained mainly by self-help and by contributions from the missionary.
His mother even wanted him to become a farmer!

Newton lived for 84yrs. He was once a member of the parliament and also a Knight of the church of England. A man with all those accomplishments couldn't have been lonely because success attracts people.

FYI, if I were gay, I wouldn't be in closet. My kind of person would damn whatever people have to say and express my sexuality. But I'm not and will never be. It's just like saying that all catholic priests are gay because they don't get married.
You are correct about his education. I vaguely saw something on that topic and did not delve into it further.

I think it’s just convenient to automatically view the woman as the evil one. When the man is just as guilty. This speaks to your great hypocrisy and why MGTOW is filled with lunatics. Who are focused on one thing only, negativity and hate towards women. Which woman hurt you this much?

In those days, hardcore gays who were not clergy claimed they were celibate. Sodomy was a big crime. The only way you can prove someone is gay is if they expressly State it or they are caught in the act. Newton was a gay man. A straight man will not have the relationships he had with men.

Newton was a lonely man. Very lonely, probably because he was gay and a bit crazy. Tough time to be gay in that era not to talk of crazy.

Catholic priests APPEAR to be celibate just like Newton. It really doesn’t mean they are. If you say you are not gay, that’s fine. Maybe you need to stop following closeted gay men doctrines that teach female hate and call something as wonderful as the vagina grin, which brings forth all human life as SMELLY PUSSY!

Look at your actions and the ones you follow so blindly with a questioning mind.

8 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Jman06(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
What I have realised from talking with mgtow and redpill losers is that they are just angry about not being able to get the kind of woman they desire so they childishly resort to insulting all women on earth and swearing to avoid all of us as if we all ganged up to cause their frustration.

Men are free to go their own fvcking way, they should go, get the fvck out, get lost! Leave women alone ooo, men, please leave them. Maybe then all these violent crimes perpetrated against women will drastically reduce, no rapes, no serial killing like the ones in port Harcourt, no domestic assaults or armed robberies from their criminal minded asses.

I strongly believe women will be far happier without marriage, if they stuck with their families and raised kids with her own family instead of the traditional system of women abandoning her father's name and adopting the name of some loser that will most likely maltreat her and cheat on her without remorse at least her blood family will show her more love and care then the family of strangers she was forced to join and adopt the name of because she married some guy.

And the nerve of those deluded mgtow fools to claim men don't gain anything from marriage.
The fvcking nerve.

You he goats are the ones who own children from marital unions, they bear your names, not wives names, after a poor woman goes through the pain and misery of pregnancy and childbirth and raising the kids the man gets to claim them as belonging to his family and having his place as state of origin.
You he goats are the ones cheating on your wives with impunity and getting away with it because African society overlooks your bullshit, infecting wives with all manner of stds and still expecting respect and submission from her.
Where in Nigeria do women just relax and let men provide everything without working and supporting him? Where? Which part?

Stupid lonely socially inept whiners. You go on the Internet where you spend your entire lives and read about the travails of men in western countries where their laws and ways of life differ greatly from what obtains in Africa but you stupidly decide to adopt their movement in Nigeria because you all are fools that cannot think for yourselves.

Please get lost and go your own way as quickly as possible. Idiots
Lmao...e pain am well well

6 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Jman06(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
baby124:

You are correct about his education. I vaguely saw something on that topic and did not delve into it further.

I think it’s just convenient to automatically view the woman as the evil one. When the man is just as guilty. This speaks to your great hypocrisy and why MGTOW is filled with lunatics. Who are focused on one thing only, negativity and hate towards women. Which woman hurt you this much?

In those days, hardcore gays who were not clergy claimed they were celibate. Sodomy was a big crime. The only way you can prove someone is gay is if they expressly State it or they are caught in the act. Newton was a gay man. A straight man will not have the relationships he had with men.

Newton was a lonely man. Very lonely, probably because he was gay and a bit crazy. Tough time to be gay in that era not to talk of crazy.

Catholic priests APPEAR to be celibate just like Newton. It really doesn’t mean they are. If you say you are not gay, that’s fine. Maybe you need to stop following closeted gay men doctrines that teach female hate and call something as wonderful as the vagina grin, which brings forth all human life as SMELLY PUSSY!

Look at your actions and the ones you follow so blindly with a questioning mind.
You still have no good evidence to prove that Newton was gay! Relating with fellow men doesn't make a man gay! There are male friends who are so close to each other and have each other's backs yet nothing sexual takes place between them.

Just know that a guy can decide to stay celibate, work hard, make his money and will all his wealth to relatives and charity when he dies. How many ladies out there are even lively to be with?? Nigerian ladies don't provide solution to loneliness, instead they'll even make things worse. This is the 21st century and there are so many things to keep me excited and busy without getting embroiled with WOEmen.

8 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by gram: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
I see many have turned this to a pro/anti feminist discussion. I need to educate some folks here.

First, let me say I support equality of opportunity for all genders. Unfortunately, there can NEVER be equality of outcomes? Why? Mainly because our biologies are different. There are other reasons. If you give a man and woman the same opportunity, women will excel better in some while men will excel better in some.

I’m afraid to say many women who are radical feminists are only at war with their biology - they should embrace it. Women carry the fundamental structure to ensure continuity of the human race. That’s how the Maker made it - the structure, both physical and physiological is responsible for the outcomes that many radical feminists are trying hard to tear apart.

So called radical feminists have not even exhausted the opportunities available to them yet they cry for equal outcomes. If you work as hard as a man there is nothing wrong with asking for the same pay. I support it, and will fight for it as I would for a man, but for many women, their biologies won’t support the hard work and decisions needed to fully exhaust available opportunities. Simple. There is nothing wrong with it. You can thrive in many other ways.

Many feminists call for laws to be created so they can become more like men or attain what the average man attains by doing less - this is the venom of shallow thinking. Society should focus on, and spend resources to make women to be more like women and men more like men and not otherwise. There should also be laws to protect women and men from abuse against each other - it’s just human nature to take advantage of others, sadly.

The world of a woman, especially in Africa, is filled with so many tough problems - healthcare, children, maternal and infant mortality, teenage pregnancy and underage sexual abuse that these radical feminists should invest time and resources on. Some of these problems have nothing to do with men (and I condemn teenage sexual abuse in all forms). Those affected are the voiceless women whose voices we need to hear, not the voices of well-fed radical feminists.

If you are a woman and you are reading this, don’t listen to the hogwash of radical feminism. You are special, and there are many logical men and women fighting for the positive advancement of both genders.

9 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
ornicus:

Send her to Saudi Arabia where her son will be signing permit for her and where they are Celebrating the dubious privilege of driving.or Pakistan where her folks will -Bleep her up with sharp water for fucking.then her eye will clear. Taking the hard earned privileges for granted.

Sometimes I truly believe you are a woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Well said

gram:
I see many have turned this to a pro/anti feminist discussion. I need to educate some folks here.

First, let me say I support equality of opportunity for all genders. Unfortunately, there can NEVER be equality of outcomes? Why? Mainly because our biologies are different. There are other reasons. If you give a man and woman the same opportunity, women will excel better in some while men will excel better in some.

I’m afraid to say many women who are radical feminists are only at war with their biology - they should embrace it. Women carry the fundamental structure to ensure continuity of the human race. That’s how the Maker made it - the structure, both physical and physiological is responsible for the outcomes that many radical feminists are trying hard to tear apart.

So called radical feminists have not even exhausted the opportunities available to them yet they cry for equal outcomes. If you work as hard as a man there is nothing wrong with asking for the same pay. I support it, and will fight for it as I would for a man, but for many women, their biologies won’t support the hard work and decisions needed to fully exhaust available opportunities. Simple. There is nothing wrong with it. You can thrive in many other ways.

Many feminists call for laws to be created so they can become more like men or attain what the average man attains by doing less - this is the venom of shallow thinking. Society should focus on, and spend resources to make women to be more like women and men more like men and not otherwise. There should also be laws to protect women and men from abuse against each other - it’s just human nature to take advantage of others, sadly.

The world of a woman, especially in Africa, is filled with so many tough problems - healthcare, children, maternal and infant mortality, teenage pregnancy and underage sexual abuse that these radical feminists should invest time and resources on. Some of these problems have nothing to do with men (and I condemn teenage sexual abuse in all forms). Those affected are the voiceless women whose voices we need to hear, not the voices of well-fed radical feminists.

If you are a woman and you are reading this, don’t listen to the hogwash of radical feminism. You are special, and there are many logical men and women fighting for the positive advancement of both genders.

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by LordAdam16: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Okay ladies, play time is over.

Off you go!

If you have a vagina, respect yourself and resist the temptation of starting a flame war in this thread.

We have an INTROVERT thread on NL where introverts hang out. Extroverts don't f*ck around there.

So PLEASE, and I had to capitalize that, leave the thread for guys who associate with or are affiliated with the MGTOW movement.

I will NOT repeat this warning.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by genq(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

One look at your profile tells a lot, countless man- hating threads.
Even got a thread saying "unmarried childless women are happy" grin grin It's pitiful really
Who hurt ya?

8 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Men and women are distinct biologically and should be treated as such.

There are serious issues about women and children that needs attention.
Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by CHoccolaTE: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
genq:

One look at your profile tells a lot, countless man- hating threads.
Even got a thread saying "unmarried childless women are happy" grin grin It's pitiful really
Who hurt ya?
Jman06:
Lmao...e pain am well well

Una still dey here? When is the bus that is going to carry you to go your own way getting here? Hope traffic isn't delaying it.
Hurry up and start your mission of leaving women alone, we can't wait.

5 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by LordAdam16: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Una still dey here? When is the bus that is going to carry you to go your own way getting here? Hope traffic isn't delaying it.

And how is that any of your business?

Why do you care so much about how a certain group of individuals choose to live their lives; when they clearly aren't flouting any laws? Must you really be so self-conceited that you have to make every bloody thing a male can imaginably do all about you?

Monks decide to be celibate and separate themselves from society for the most part. Do you also have a problem with that? Or do you reserve your id*ocy for only causes that clash with your narrative?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
sisisioge:

Nah...don't get me wrong. I am a gift buyer...I'm a contributor...I'm a team player...I am a delightful cook...I even don't mind spending a lot of money on a piece of lingerie just to jazz things up in the bedroom. All of these would amount to spending both directly and indirectly on him. However, I expect him to take care of me the way husbands are required to take care of their wives. It is not complicated...that's why we all take our time to search out a person that significantly shares our sentiments/ideologies about life.

For example, why would I want to keep my papa's name as a married woman even if its to stay in the middle? As I follow him totally, I totally become his responsibility. That's my own association. Other members of different associations are very welcome to enjoy their chosen system...no judgement. By the way, I'm educated o...no come dey call me illiterate grin

Let me tell you one thing today if you're not yet married. If you see a peaceful family, it means one of them agreed to be stvpid.

3 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by genq(m): 2:58am On Sep 18, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

I can bet my balls you are an overweight 35+ year old who either still lives in her father's house, or if abroad, living in a shared accommodation grin

You spent your 20s desperately scurrying to secure a man for marriage but faced so much rejection that now all you do is spend countless hours on nairaland consoling yourself with senseless threads. The only meaningful thing in your life is the likes and mentions you receive from your fellow disenfranchised feminists.

You've hit the wall already my dear. Men will not disappear from the surface of the earth because we refuse to marry black overweight earless seals like you kiss

9 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by prof2007: 5:16am On Sep 18, 2019
Dear NL friends,

I started this thread for two reasons:

A. To raise awareness of a nascent trend primarily occurring in the Western countries.
B. To start a healthy debate.

These aims have basically been achieved, and your contributions are very much appreciated.

However, regardless where you stand on MGTOW, it is important to keep in mind that it is a reactionary movement, and that the conditions which led to its creation do not currently/greatly apply to the majority of non-western countries.

If you are interested in reading up some more articles giving various perspectives on MGTOW/related topics, here are some links:
1. CURRENT STATUS OF MARRIAGE IN WESTERN COUNTRIES
https://weddedabyss./

2. PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/22/magazine/22Paternity-t.html?pagewanted=all

3. RESEARCH: ABOUT 50% OF RAPE ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE
http://www.mediaradar.org/research_on_false_rape_allegations.php

4. HOW FEMINISM IS DRIVING THE GROWING TREND OF ANTI-WOMEN SUBCULTURES
https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/how-feminism-is-driving-the-growing-trend-of-anti-women-subcultures/

5. HAPPINESS ACCORDING TO THE MGTOW MANOSPHERE
https://www.mgtow.com/manosphere/

6. FOR CHRISTIANS: IS MGTOW A BIBLICAL PHILOSOPHY?
https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2018/11/27/why-mgtow-is-an-unbiblical-philosophy/

7. PRINCIPLES OF TFAs (TRADITIONAL FAMILY ACTIVISTS)
https://secularpatriarchy./tfas/

8. EFFECTS OF MILITANT FEMINISM & THE MISANDRY BUBBLE
https://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Jman06(m): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Lolzzz....we'll not leave you ok, cheer up! We understand how bad the world would become for the womenfolk if we decide to stay on our own. So we've long decided to pity your aszes and treat you like necessary evils.

3 Likes

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

I am. My husband knows... and he is a feminist as well. In fact I don’t know anyone who pushes me more than him to be the best I can be. I cook very well too...
wow,good for you milady.
Whenever I hear "he pushes me to be the best I can be" from a Nigerian woman,I just can't help but think that the woman is the breadwinner of that household,even though I wish/hope yours isn't the case sha.
Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by baby124: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2019
Logobenz:
wow,good for you milady.
Whenever I hear "he pushes me to be the best I can be" from a Nigerian woman,I just can't help but think that the woman is the breadwinner of that household,even though I wish/hope yours isn't the case sha.
Don’t worry about my marriage. Focus your energy on exposing your mind to things that can actually help you in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Sometimes I truly believe you are a woman.
i,don't think he is actually.just a sex starved,miserable wannabe grin

1 Like

Re: What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

Don’t worry about my marriage. Focus your energy on exposing your mind to things that can actually help you in life.
And I wonder what makes you think I don't have all the help i need undecided
I'm super fine out here wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can I Come To Terms With My Guilty Feelings About Quitting Breastfeeding? / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! / A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.