Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,818 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (14579 Views)

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by maclatunji: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2012
It happens that sometimes we are angry for the wrong reasons while at other times for the right reasons. However, it can be said that anger is not a very good emotion to have. So, if you are feeling angry right now this thread is for you to let-off steam- rant all you want: You should feel better afterwards!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by maclatunji: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d :d
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ShyOne(f): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2012
ahahahahaha - lolololololol

Mac - you have outdone yourself - I truly applaud you. This thread should always be open - a great idea. Let's hope those who need it, will use it.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by r231(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
ok. . .

i will come bck wen i am angry grin grin
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ifyalways(f): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2012
Busy body/Big bumper GO and die!!!
Yeah,I said so,die and save the world the shame and misery,you this filthy old demented hag!

Who told you I read your first post @ the other read?I have the time to read the long meaningless bullocks you type eekwa?May a million millipedes suck those fingers that typed my name on your last post dry,you this transgendered sluut!

My first response on that thread came about cos I read Perx's post,the singular statement "typical Nigerian/fOoolish=dummbass" got me,nothing to do with the boolsheet you typed.

You keep on bringing up Adam's case,like who da hell cares,huh?The last time,twas during Inspired/Plats case and u had issues with Agaba,next it was me.cyber slut me and you no dey do competition,geddit?Adam cussed you,you replied and next the mods rushed to clean out the thread.I noticed and asked why the mods wud play the "friends and foes" card whereby certain threads wud be cleaned out while others are left.

Its 4 years now and u're still hurting?DIE!!!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ifyalways(f): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2012
Please bring it on right here. . .or create a new thread,I'd be your guest!

would be back to check you out in the evening,Oshi were.

Bipolar Foooool.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by r231(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2012
ifyalways:

Please bring it on right here. . .or create a new thread,I'd be your guest!

would be back to check you out in the evening,Oshi were.

Bipolar Foooool.

Madam no fight o abeg

oya come we have work to do grin grin
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2012
Oh No, not Busy Body and Ify again? undecided undecided
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by bigbumper(f): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2012
maclatunji:

I am appealing to you mods to help me clean this thread. I don't even know what some of these people are typing anymore.

Pretending not to be able to read anymore now, are we, cos all i posted was just two things to you so far

If you had left me to respond to her before attacking me, as i have been going through the same thing for 13 years, would we still be here going back and forth What is wrong in telling her she needs one care coordinator to get things in order for her and help confirm what exactly she has, rather than emailing people all over the world? Why would she not think it is her right to be rude because your ignorant obnoxious ar's'e jumped right in too I can see you are indeed for peace Will be back with the link like i said cool
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by bigbumper(f): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2012
jennykadry:

Oh No, not Busy Body and Ify again? undecided undecided

Don't even know if that was intended for me, but i care less. My past and what people have at one time or the other said to me, would always be a part of me, so i have the right to bring it up every now and again. If this is intended for me, it would be tantamount to barking up the wrong tree, because i don't rise to the occasion when people talk about me, i only react when they talk bad about my children or when they bully others, as i can't even stand bullies in real life, talkless of the internet. I only get involved because i worry about how it could affect the victim. I prefer to look out for others because i know my Creator is already fighting my battle for me.

So Jennykadry whatever anyone wants to say about me, they should go ahead, the floor is open. . . i can detach my self from my emotion when i am looking out for others, but would only be stressing myself out if i am fighting my own cause, so its all sticks and stones to me kiss

Modified to add:

Didn't even notice she'd posted twice, cos i only rushed in to respond to Macltunji cheesy grin cheesy Okay, i have seen it oh, got more up your sleeves, abeg make i go find somewhere cushy to pack my benchwarmer yansh, roll on the show cool
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by maclatunji: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2012
big_bumper:

Pretending not to be able to read anymore now, are we, cos all i posted was just two things to you so far

If you had left me to respond to her before attacking me, as i have been going through the same thing for 13 years, would we still be here going back and forth What is wrong in telling her she needs one care coordinator to get things in order for her and help confirm what exactly she has, rather than emailing people all over the world? Why would she not think it is her right to be rude because your ignorant obnoxious ar's'e jumped right in too I can see you are indeed for peace Will be back with the link like i said cool

Dear Busy_Body,

It is not what you said- it is how you said it. I know you have a good heart but you cannot say because of that you will talk to anybody the way you like- because your intentions are good. Once you realise that what you are saying hurts another person- you stop. Look, you seem to think I am supporting Ivynwa and Perx against you. It is not true, I can only respond to the manner of your posts- it is not to demean, hurt or villify you. It is because I have enough faith and respect in you as a person to be understanding.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by maclatunji: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2012
Jenny, tell me what you hate about me so much- Maybe I can change? grin Don't divert from the question- just give an honest reply.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by bigbumper(f): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
maclatunji:

Dear Busy_Body,

It is not what you said- it is how you said it. I know you have a good heart but you cannot say because of that you will talk to anybody the way you like- because your intentions are good. Once you realise that what you are saying hurts another person- you stop. Look, you seem to think I am supporting Ivynwa and Perx against you. It is not true, I can only respond to the manner of your posts- it is not to demean, hurt or villify you. It is because I have enough faith and respect in you as a person to be understanding.

Stop using me to score cheap points, just stop. Sugarcoat your intent all you like, it is plain for all to see. I posted ONCE. And what did i say that was out of hand: and it was only about 4 paragraghs and is still there nitori Olorun.

*I said it is dangerous to seek diagnosis from email when you have not been seen by a Doctor. I used "thin air" and  when you google the meaning does it not mention radio waves and stuff undecided And the hypochondriac/malingerer term is used within the medical circle, again you can google this. AND DID I SAY SHE WAS ONE, WAS WHAT I SAID NOT SHE RUNS THE RISK OF BEING LABELLED THAT . . .go back and read what i wrote again na

*She said Lyrica is expensive and can make her fat, i corrected her concern that all of them can make her gain weight.

*She has concluded she has something and needs surgery, i recommended she got a bone scan and other tests to rule out or diagnose other conditions first.

*I was even able to deduce 3 illnesses which fits the symptoms she listed, she mentioned in her posts that some Doctors have diagnosed this same onces too.

*I said if she has one of those 3 diagnosis i mentioned- FMS - she will not be recommended for surgery cos it means she has damaged tissues hence there would be a tough time making those stitches hold together. 

*I mentioned that if she does not have FMS, she would be deemed too young for surgery originally as is the norm, because with surgery, you have to replace every 7/10/15/20 years, DID I SAY SHE WOULD BE REFUSED? She came back to say people in their sixties are not considered too young

*I warned her she runs the risk of being referred to a Psychiatrist because I remember once telling my GP i saw something on the internet, and he interrupted me straightaway that if it was that easy to diagnose online, he would not have spent 10 years plus 2 years as a GP in medical school and to stay away from the internet, that if i keep querying, they may be forced to think I am confused and rejecting my diagnosis and i would be referred to a Head Doctor shocked

*I try to keep my post short hence reason i could not go into details that people under a certain age are usually considered too young and told to put it off for a long time because she is still active and of childbearing age and those years are usually for people in their sixties who live a less active life and are past the age of childbearing. There are different types of hip replacement surgery, ceramic, metal, etc, all with their faults, and some don't even last one year or break, etc. 

*I posted to her to stay focused on God and not lose hope cos she wrote she had been to some churches, because surgery is not necessarily a magic wand and some people egret ever getting it. It is all there on the internet na undecided

Even if there are no Doctors on NL, many people claiming to be nurses can bear me witness na undecided We are all here to learn from another and from her post i have learnt that i can get an MRI from Luth for N80k, whereas it costs me 800 pounds/joint here, so in a way she has helped me in that aspect.

SO MACLATUNJI TELL ME JUST ONE THING THAT I HAVE SAID THAT IS WRONG, JUST ONE
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by maclatunji: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2012
This should be your anthem. I don't want to rain on your parade, but here goes:

This your opening especially the bolded part set the tone for the rest of your advice.

By using that statement, you immediately set Perx up as a whining attention seeker who needs to be told-off. Now, that is not fair. You may be going through your own challenges but she may not have the strength you have in facing challenges. You could have started with the rest of that post below. Do you now understand me? Maybe you did not intend it to be read like that, but that is how it comes across.

Dr Balogun is one of the most, if not the most influential and definitely the most selfless and invaluable person on NL, so anyone of his professional standing would equally dismiss you outrightly as a malingerer and hypochondriac. These people spend on average a decade in Medical School, so if i read you correctly, no Doctor will take you serious for plucking your "diagnosis" out of thin air/the internet. It is a dangerous and foolhardy path to tread.

I am not in the Medical field, but from the little i know, from the symptoms you have listed such as the fractures, the out-of-proportion chronic pain, the jerking and feeling as if someone is yanking your legs out of the socket, the shortening of the limbs, etc, you could equally be diagnosed with Osteoporosis+Fibromyalgia+Restless legs syndrome. YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING MEDICATION FOR THESE TRIO OF DIAGNOSIS, for which some could even say you are already being over-medicated for. And for your information, all those medication you are on have the potential to make you gain weight as one of their side effects.

If you manage to get to the US, they will bombard you with all sorts of tests and eventually  loads of medication, not because it is the right thing to do, bt because it is a highly litiguos environment whereby Doctors can be sued for near-misses and mishaps and misdiagnosis and whatnot. If you come to the UK, you would not get that much pain relief, you would get xrays and tests 18 months part at least, after spenging around 2 years on the waiting list, and if you wanna start telling your Doctor you have found out what is wrong with you on the internet and it is so, so, so and so syndrome, the next referral you would be getting would be to a Psychiatrist because in reality, most illnesses with the blanket term "syndrome" attached to it as a suffix is kinda like a temporary unbrella term for "we don't know what to file these symptoms under", hence the many other names these "syndromes are often known by.

To cut the long story short, at your age, you will not be deemed a suitable candidate for surgery, because, these joints have to be replaced every 10 to 15 years once they wear out, meaning you have to be replacing them based on the ones you get fitted with, and hey not every surgery works, i have met tons of people who regrets having operations as it did nothing to alleviate their pain and suffering and sometimes made it worse.

Based on those 3 diagnosis i listed up there, according to you, all you have had was an MRI scan, so you need to get yourself to an Hospital in Nigeria where you can have a bone density scan or an isotope scan or whatever to rule out whether your fractures is being caused by early onset of severe Osteoporosis.

Peradventure you have already been told you have a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia, this means damaged tissues, which means you would never be recommended for surgery because every joint would have to be replaced every 3 years on average, and there isn't enough downtime to recuperate from surgery if you have to be having them that close, so all you would keep getting is pain relief as you already are on, and you might possibly be referred to an intensive rehabilitation for pain management programme to help you learn pacing and coping skills to deal with these chronic pain.     

Anxiety and stress would not get you anywhere, cast your absolute faith in God, It is well.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Ivynwa(f): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
Me I no carry steam for head -o-o  grin
I no dey vex -o-o, I just want to make a declaration as brother Maclatunji said that this thread na "Bachannal thread"
na im I come say make I come post my declaration. Abeg my stalkers I know that you are reading and licking every letter of my words
Yes lick it up sweethearts----lick it up  grin grin kiss kiss (Ain't I sweet to even call you sweethearts) Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
I know say wetin i wan declare go make you arise to tear down the walls of the internet like jezebels but
no forget say your pistol no go reach me because I no dey read your posts. [/b]Whoops! whoops!
I am wishing that Ceasyc may be around the corner to come and show you ladies pepper again (when you begin your cat-like throw of weapons of words) as I no fit hala like una.

[size=14pt]Abeg I only wan make declaration!
[b]Today 4th january should be declared the " The day of the Downfall of the Queens of Nairaland".

The throne of your Queenship of using words as guns to shoot down the spirit and morale of hurting people in this website has fallen down and has been wiped off nairaland. The downfall of your queenship took place in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9883203#msg9883203 where thankfully I was exonerated of all false accusations by you for speaking the truth against your E-bullying in the website.[/size]

You queens that have been following me around stalking me, followed me into that thread asking for my head for stating the truth that people are getting harrassed and mocked by some persons in the forum. I didn't even call your name from the beginning to the end of the thread. You went on accusing me falsely, I knew because I heard somebody giving you ladies the high five for abusing me your fellow woman who according to one of you is less than a woman as a single lady and should not comment in the family section saying that I should let you guys do all the postings. You were there pallancing, gallivanting and reigning in your majesties and nemesis caught up with you and opened you up to the world (or don't you ladies even "know that the world is reading these things that you do). One of you ended up showing the world that I am saying the truth when she mocked a sick person that is sharing her pains with us all. How can a human being reading all the touching words of that girl have the heart to mock her that "she is mentally sick? A girl on a wheel chair who is reaching out to others through her computer. You have been showing everybody that you can be the baddest but right now we have all seen you for what you are. You are beyond, you simply suck!

Yes the world is rejoicing over your downfall right now and have made the declaration above. They said that this is the new year and they want none of that slackness here. You just revolted against yourselves sweethearts. God bless Ceasyc for us all, you think that you alone have the monopoly of the "weapons of words" but she showed you that you don't. Didn't somebody wish me the anointing of Isaiah 54 verse 14 a few days ago? "Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whoever shall gather together against you shall fall for your sake"
You gathered against me and caused your own downfall, the weapons of words you came to shoot me with boomeranged on you and you shot yourselves.
God works miraculously for me.

You have been tailing me all over nairaland because I spoke up against the way you e-bully people in this forum, it is your disgusting internet gangstarism and the hatings and bickerings of some others that made me once decide to wipe off all my post and stop visiting the forum but you did not succeed in preventing me from socializing and sharing love and warmth with my fellow Nigerians. How can I open this thread for an important cause https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-835896.99999.html#bot and one of you stalked me to the  thread to landmark and bookmark and let me know that she is watching me? This one of the examples of how she has been stalking behind me with her cyber guns and breathing down on my neck in the website. You planned to chase me away from the cyberspace that you know nothing about how it was innovated. How can two human beings hijack the website of another man (whose voice we hardly even hear) and be using it in tormenting people especially vulnerable hurting people?
Quit going about giving nairalanders an attitude of "we own and run nairaland", if you need political posts go to Aso rock and political parties for such. We want to be able to socialize with our fellow Nigerians in a healthy way without having you bringing on fights and quarrel and mockings and abuse. Enough is enough, that your throne of "the use of weapons of words in shooting down hurting and vulnerable people" has fallen down. You have been dethroned today. Nigerians have been longing to be freed from your shackles of bitter/horrible words and today we are happy that we are free. No way are we allowing evil triumph over good.

I have a feeling that one of you have a heart but gets badly influenced defending the main fighter. Greetings to the Fighter, ekenakwam gi ozo----on my knees I say "Ezenwanyi iga adi ndu rue mgbe ebighi ebi" (its a pity that your throne is no more). I hear some sycophants call you "Agu nwanyi" for e-bullying hurting people in the internet. This is a new year dear, the downfall of your wicked throne is a call for you to turn a new leaf. Turn a new leaf for the sake of God.
All in all, I can still find it in me to send you ladies hugs because I truly feel for you for what you did to yourselves. Hugs to you!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by bigbumper(f): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^^

[size=14pt] I am loving my 3 days mission to tally up how many times Ivynwa who is preaching to the choir that she has moved on namedrops us, it is only day 2, and I am already approaching double figures, hehehe keep egging them on to keep insulting Jennykadry who is 9 years younger than you, because your tingod from your Okrika Bible wants to save her soul, hahaha cheesy grin [/size] cool

maclatunji:

This should be your anthem. I don't want to rain on your parade, but here goes:

This your opening especially the bolded part set the tone for the rest of your advice.

By using that statement, you immediately set Perx up as a whining attention seeker who needs to be told-off. Now, that is not fair. You may be going through your own challenges but she may not have the strength you have in facing challenges. You could have started with the rest of that post below. Do you now understand me? Maybe you did not intend it to be read like that, but that is how it comes across.

Professor of English, the idiom "rain on your parade" was used in the context "i see this person whizzing by on an escalator thinking all she needs is the magic wand called surgery and everything is hunkydory, and i press the STOP button saying "I see you have put all your eggs in one basket based on the diagnosis you obtained via email from Doctors and picked out the one you thought it was most likely to be, and is hoping for the next step - surgery" - Hence my brace yourself message/have you explored/have you considered/did you know/etc to her.

We live in a civilised world, we all have different opinions, it is a forum, if she did not want to listen, she could have said thanks and moved on, heck she could even have ignored my post. Did i press the EJECT button? Nope, Did i press the EXTERMINATE AND EXPUNGE button? Nope. Did i put up a ESCALATOR OUT OF SERVICE notice? Nope. . . All i did was proffer some suggestions and options which she had the choice to pick or leave, common peeps where is the common sense, where is the tolerance  

And please, abeg abeg abeg, I could have come in here and started my post with "i have been through the same and more . . ." but I DID NOT, so stop patronising me about some strength to go through the challenges, cos i have not said that in any of my post. Again, If you had not come out to attack me for your failure to inteprete me correctly inspite of your firstclass PHD from Harvard, i would never have mentioned anything about myself because like i said, the thread is for those going through the thoughts of suicide, and i didn't want people to start using it to quantify what they are going through. Man up and stop fishing and accept you are wrong, if you did not attack my post, Perx would not have lashed out at Prince_onx, Jennykadry and co, the way she did. END OF cool

Got anymore up your sleeves undecided And like i said, Scientists working with CERN in Switzerland who say there is no God are about to announce they have discovered the god particle responsible for the big ban'g. . . WHOSE ARE YOU, you do live in the real world too hence would have to log off sometimes to face your conscience too innit. . .THOUGHTS FOR YOU TO PONDER ON cool
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2012
LMAO @ the lady with marital issues has just honoured me once again. cool Lol, cheiii na so our words pain you reach Ivnywa? chaiiii oga di nma. Downfall of the queens of NLD, I can see someone is taking the WWW way too seriously? you know if you spent this much time you spend writing standing on the street, maybe one man will ignore the wrinkles on your face and ask you "What you carry" and just so you know, a combo of Ceasyc I have dealt with on NLD so believe me when I tell you, her words no touch me at all, why e go touch me? after receiving a wonderful phone call this morning which by the way my God organized for me, you expect me to be exchanging words like say I dey craze? mba nu, I had to service my Oga first in the bedroom before logging back on on NLD. Sorry, dont think you know what servicing oga means, do you? wink Pray you hear, you will be considered some day.

LOL @ the world is rejoicing, which world? Have you been to GEJ's facebook page and seen the insults he has received this past few days re fuel subsidy? e come be me wey never reach that level go bother wetin the world think.

2 Years ago a NLDer wished me death and a few weeks after he said it, I got a huge blessing from God that I had to open up a thread and thank him. cheesy There is a God afterall. cool

Agadi nwanyi reaching menopause undecided you are so obsessed with Jenny so tey you follow my posts everyday like twitter looking for words to dig your nose in, onye asiri. If you are without sin why are you still single? undecided

Babe, people have wished and prayed for my downfall for years now but everyday my God keeps adding more blessings to the one I have, and if I fall which God forbids, I have A MAN to pick me back up, dust my backside and start me up again and that is what you will never have, if you fall now , except God decides to have mercy upon you, you are on ya own and na ashewo work go remain for you.

BTW the amount of time you spend typing your epistles why not spend it on opening up lots of threads like you used to do and look for a man? abi SEUN has banned you other ID'S? ashewo WWW cool

And yea, you always say you dont bother with my posts but I just wonder how you came to know what the contents of my posts are? IVYNWA GO AND GET A LIFE, the last time I chatted with you on the internet you told me your bloody age, yes you are no kid, you are the same age as one of my sisters and she's never brought herself down to your level you know why?' because she's got a husband and kids to take care off, that occupies her mind daily and you have so much time to spend following Jennykadry just means you lack something that you should have had and stamped your siggy on it when you were 25 what were you doing when you were 25? sampling men that you forgot to shine ya eyes and catch one? you berra consider IVF now or adopt a child cos even if you get married today, no one knows when you are going to conceive, if it takes you 5 yrs to conceive then you might be battling menopause in the labor room.

There you have it. You have been rooting for it, you've got it now kiss
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by bigbumper(f): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^^

Bia Jennykadry, who are you talking to? There is no Ivynwa on this NEW thread na, shebi she said she is not reading and has moved on, so why don't you take her words for it, hehehe grin

Ivynwa:

Hehehe
Na here the party shift to

Me I no carry steam for head -o-o  grin
I no dey vex -o-o, I just want to make a declaration as brother Maclatunji said that this thread na "Bachannal thread"
na im I come say make I come post my declaration. Abeg my stalkers I know that you are reading and licking every letter of my words
Yes lick it up sweethearts----lick it up  grin grin kiss kiss (Ain't I sweet to even call you sweethearts) Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
I know say wetin i wan declare go make you arise to tear down the walls of the internet like jezebels but
no forget say your pistol no go reach me [size=18pt]because I no dey read your posts[/size]. [/b]Whoops! whoops!
I am wishing that Ceasyc may be around the corner to come and show you ladies pepper again (when you begin your cat-like throw of weapons of words) as I no fit hala like una.

Abeg I only wan make declaration!
[b]Today 4th january should be declared the day " The day of the Downfall of the Queens of Nairaland".

The other title of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9883203#msg9883203 should
read "The Exoneration of Ivynwa" or better still "The downfall of the Queens"

You queens that have been following me around stalking me, followed me into that thread asking for my head for stating the truth that people are getting harrassed and mocked by some persons in the forum. I didn't even call your name from the beginning to the end of the thread. You went on accusing me falsely, I knew because I heard somebody giving you ladies the high five for abusing me your fellow woman who according to one of you is less than a woman as a single lady and should not comment in the family section saying that I should let you guys do all the postings. You were there pallancing, gallivanting and reigning in your majesties and nemesis caught up with you and opened you up to the world (or don't you ladies even "know that the world is reading these things that you do). You ended up showing the world that I am saying the truth. Yes the world is rejoicing over your downfall right now and have made the declaration above. They said that this is the new year and they want none of that slackness here. You just revolted against yourselves sweethearts. God bless Ceasyc for us all, you think that you alone have the monopoly of the "weapons of words" but she showed you that you don't.

Didn't somebody wish me the anointing of Isaiah 54 verse 14 a few days ago?
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whoever shall gather together against you shall fall for your sake"
You gathered against me and caused your own downfall, the weapons of words you came to shoot me with boomeranged on you and you shot yourselves.
God always work for me miraculously.

I have a feeling that one of you have a heart but gets badly influenced defending the main fighter. Greetings to the Fighter, ekenakwam gi ozo----on my knees I say "Ezenwanyi iga adi ndu rue mgbe ebighi ebi". I hear some sycophants call you "Agu nwanyi" for e-bullying hurting people in the internet. This is a new year dear, your downfall is a call for you to turn a new leaf. Turn a new leaf for the sake of God.

LET ME RACK MY BRAIN TO SEE WHY I QUOTED THIS SEF cheesy CAN ANYONE REMEMBER lipsrsealed cool
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2012
And just so you know, bring all ya cohorts here, shebi una wan hear una life story? una go hear am tire. I have been avoiding unnecessary confrontation this year but it looks like you and your silly bunch of gays are sitting their unwashed vaggys on their chair, looking for a way to bully Jenny, una no fit, 20 of una them never born. cheesy

The thread was for those that wanted to commit suicide and instead of you to STFU or post, you had to make reference of a thread that was dealt with how many weeks ago? you cannot have enough of Jenny can you? Thank God for Busybody that noticed your response, I wasn't even going to spare you 5 mins of my time just to sign an autograph.

Old shameless woman, my mum was your age when she had me and I hope to have finished before I get to your age, what are you still waiting  for? channel your energy towards making your wish come true. LEAVE JENNY4KINKADRY alone.

And just so a lot of you know good for nothing piece of thrashes know, JENNYKADRY DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO MY REAL NAME, so lay the curses upon Jenny.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by jaybee3(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2012
@maclatuni
You could have created this thread under the general section or whatever ya know  angry angry angry
Family section is just about the only sane section on NL so opening a free for all worthless e-fights thread is definitely not the way to go.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2012
MBA BB, she has not moved on, she is coming back. grin grin

BTW BB, I can see say some other people dey find attention at all cost, I no give you any, na by force grin
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by bigbumper(f): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2012
jay bee:

@maclatuni
You could have created this thread under the general section or whatever ya know  angry angry angry
Family section is just about the only sane section on NL so opening a free for all worthless e-fights thread is definitely not the way to go.

When it was going his way, he did not have a problem, he even went in to post that he agreed to all the curses and insults sent his generation, but now suddenly wants the thread moved . . . - SPOKEN LIKE THE TRUE DEVIL'S TOOL THAT HE IS cool

jennykadry:

MBA BB, she has not moved on, she is coming back. grin grin

BTW BB, I can see say some other people dey find attention at all cost, I no give you any, na by force grin

Jenny she said she moved on 3 days ago, haba, i can still read basic english na cheesy
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by jaybee3(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2012
big_bumper:

When it was going his way, he did not have a problem, he even went in to post that he agreed to all the curses and insults sent his generation, but now suddenly wants the thread moved . . . - SPOKEN LIKE THE TRUE DEVIL'S TOOL THAT HE IS cool

I'm actually going against my better judgement here but will give you a bit of my precious time.
How on earth have you managed to interpret agreeing to sentiments to me supporting the curses or what not that was being thrown about on the thread

It appears to me albeit on the surface that you are most probably harbouring a lot of hatred in what's supposed to be a sacred heart. My advice as a fellow human being is to let things go. Find peace within yourself and stop bringing up things that happened eon years ago.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2012
LOL With all the curses I have received on NLD one would think, I would have been deported to naija and begging on the streets of Lagos. grin Mba nu, my God pass all of una cool. I am excited joooo. Imagine me winning  a one off kind of scholarship thingy(na lucky dip thing wey dem do for work oooo and na my name dem pick) @ old age cheesy.Now I have to prepare for a journey i did not plan to embark on embarassed. God bless my husband and my family, God bless them for having faith in me. Who say Jenny dey dumb and ontop that one I won the employee of the month last month and got told today. Plus my oga giving me the best new year gift ever. kiss kiss

People una curses no dey work? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by bigbumper(f): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
jay bee:

I'm actually going against my better judgement here but will give you a bit of my precious time.

If you need to state this to sooth your bruised ego and maintain your rep, be my guest, but we can read between the lines and we all REALLY know why you responded to my post cool

jay bee:

How on earth have you managed to interpret agreeing to sentiments to me supporting the curses or what not that was being thrown about on the thread

It appears to me albeit on the surface that you are most probably harbouring a lot of hatred in what's supposed to be a sacred heart. My advice as a fellow human being is to let things go. Find peace within yourself and stop bringing up things that happened eon years ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826801.256.html#msg9891380

Wasn't this you here agreeing TO EVERYTHING, but now you wanna play the game of short memory huh lipsrsealed Seeing as you are of God's squad too, you did not even remember to preach this was an important thread oh, only to rubberstamp your agreement with everything, wishy-washy much, hmmm undecided

You are a Moderator, how would you feel if Ivynwa comes to a thread to dredge up something someone did over a year ago and blame you for not dealing with it, blames the SuperMod for not dealing with it, then also blames Seun too. No one was exempt from her attack, cos she also blames the Chaircovers and Mutters for sitting on the fence and me that dealt with it a bully. What more does she want, obviously she feels she can do a better job than all y'all, innit undecided And this is not the only time she has done this, she has been going round the whole year, so why allow her to keep shouting thief thief, lets burn the thief and bullying someone 9 years younger than her I have no problem pulling such person up if you do cool She is the one who needs to realise she needs to stop picking at old wounds and let go for the hurt in her heart to start healing.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by jaybee3(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2012
big_bumper:

If you need to state this to sooth your bruised ego and maintain your rep, be my guest, we all REALLY know why you responded cool
It's a free world so you can always pluck out conclusions from thin air. Surprised you never announced on any of the threads flying about that you've also NOW become a mind reader. Who would have thought so

big_bumper:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826801.256.html#msg9891380

Wasn't this you here agreeing TO EVERYTHING, but now you wanna play the game of short memory huh lipsrsealed Seeing as you are of God's squad too, you did not even remember to preach this was an important thread oh, only to rubberstamp your agreement with everything, wishy-washy much, hmmm undecided
So sharing same sentiments now mean i was also wishing you bad or better still agreeing to the curses? Surely, you can do better than that.

big_bumper:

You are a Moderator, how would you feel if Ivynwa comes to a thread to dredge up something someone did over a year ago and blame you for not dealing with it, blames the SuperMod for not dealing with it, then also blames Seun too. No one was exempt from her attack, cos she also blames the Chaircovers and Mutters for sitting on the fence and me that dealt with it a bully. What more does she want, obviously she feels she can do a better job than all y'all, innit undecided And this is not the only time she has done this, so why allow her to keep shouting thief thief, lets burn the thief and bullying someone 9 years younger than her cool
Yes i am a moderator and i definitely don't allow my feelings cloud my judgements when it comes to dealing with NL matters. All the excesses on the said thread where things not necessarily related to the thread and i would have just removed them immediately i saw them if it was under my section.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
@BB

Let me even go down memory lane. The first time I noticed Ivynwa was on one thread in the romance section I think In Aug last year. Anyways Family section was boring and I decided to check out the romance section, lo and behold I found myself inside the thread of a 40(i think)yr old single woman, she had issues with her relationship or men(cannot remember what it was exactly). 190 and his co workers were raining insults and abuses on her, they called her names and laughed at her so tey the OP ran away from her own thread. I remember reading some of the insults and asked myself what the heck the mods were doing? anyways I told them to back off her case already and if I remembered correctly it wasn't until I started replying that the OP came back and started posting again. Fast forward sha, Ivnywa then came on and was even happy at the way I shuushed those eediots. Never knew her from Adams and never knew she was single until she asked to speak to me offline. What I discussed offline with her still remains offline and no matter how much I have argued with her I have never made mention of the fact that I chatted with her offline less than 4 months ago until today.

I have never changed, this is the same Jenny last yr, 2 yrs ago and same till date but I asked myself why Ivnywa stalked me on different sections begging for me to contact her, Ify I think told her in the culture section were to find me and I think Agaba told her not to leave her email addy everywhere because she was asking people to contact me on her behalf.

We were friends offline for sometime until we stopped communicating(I cant even remember why, I think we lost touch) and then all of a sudden I see her calling me bully on threads, all of a sudden she started seeing every single wrong in my post. I had never used her condition to insult her until the day she made a snide remark on my parental skills and that really got to me hence my reply to her. It was only you that could read inbetween the lines that day.

And then she sits down and make me look like I am the one that have always had issues with her and her followers expect me to shut up? never. cool
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by nikkygal(f): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2012
Can the mods please delete this thread? Haba!!! Too much beef & bad blood going on around here,

Please let's all be civil to each other here & drop all these rants abeg! No need for all these supremacy or popularity contests, Let's all act maturedly accorfing to our ages.

Thank you!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by bigbumper(f): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2012
jay bee:

It's a free world so you can always pluck out conclusions from thin air. Surprised you never announced on any of the threads flying about that you've also NOW become a mind reader. Who would have thought so
So sharing same sentiments now mean i was also wishing you bad or better still agreeing to the curses? Surely, you can do better than that.
Yes i am a moderator and i definitely don't allow my feelings cloud my judgements when it comes to dealing with NL matters. All the excesses on the said thread where things not necessarily related to the thread and i would have just removed them immediately i saw them if it was under my section.

Why the need to ANNOUNCE you are responding to my post IN YOUR POST addresed TO ME! wharra lame, limp lettuce of a comeback, it'd had been better you said nothing y' know undecided

Oh you are fed up of playing the short memory game, now its the dumb memory game time innit, for you to now publicly state that you were only there INNOCENTLY to share the same sentiment as someone cursing Dr Balogun, Prince-onx, Busybosy, Jennykadry, Ifyalways and co, wow, how clever of you, pat yourself on the back!

Ok I take your word for it that the bullying of Rokiatu and one young slim lady like that sitting behind some office desk, as well as the covert picking on cuddlemii that SPANNED DAYS, did not happen in your section. And my mindreader self also takes your excuseword for it that you are not the only Moderator.

Are we cool now, or is there anymore thing my clueless mindreader self missed out?
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by Ivynwa(f): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2012
The last post of a moderator I just read here showed that I am being accused falsely again, this time of cursing somebody. God forbid that I shall curse my fellow human being. I always always wish others good, who am I to curse people.

We only declared today the downfall from the office of the wicked Queenship some persons have enthroned themselves in Nairaland by going about abusing and hurting people. I don't wish or pray for the downfall of my fellow humans.

As usual, the tactics of you ladies has always been to twist words and make out any body you are out to bring down as bad but I have someone that fights for me. You can twist the words all you want only know that your wicked throne of the use of weapons of words to hurt people is no more. You have learnt to go about respecting yourselves in this forum. NO MORE TONGUE LASHING OF PEOPLE THAT COME TO NAIRALAND TO SHARE THEIR PROBLEM.

You ladies keep controlling yourselves like puppets in my hands, i refuse to control you------How come no names were written in my posts, I mentioned the queens of nairaland and you came running to occupy your seat and tell everybody "It is me she is talking to" so you even know yourselves?

I still have hugs for you sweethearts!
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by maclatunji: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2012
We shall be defined by our posts: Ladies words travel around faster and further than we can ever imagine- If you allow yourselves be consumed by hate it limits you and what you can achieve.

Jenny, they made you employee of the month- congratulations! However, have you ever thought you could be entrepreneur of the decade? Don't be deceived by ephemeral things that will fade away. Seek to affect people's lives positively and not forcing your thoughts about them on them no matter how right you may be. #Respectthedignityofotherpeople

Busy_Body, your attempts at explaining your post to me shows there is something wrong with it. It is not beneath your dignity to accept that the way you constructed that post was wrong. I have apologised to you once and do so again if you feel offended. Show your more humane side. Being the way you are now adds no value to you. #Yesyoucan

Jay bee these ladies are determined to e-annihilate themselves. I have tried several methods to defuse the tension but to no avail. They just want to suck us all into their vortex- I am seriously dismayed as you are.

Ivynwa, you self e don do now wetin? No allow devil use you O.
Re: Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! by ronkebp(f): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2012
I actually did not know i was bullying my ''grandmother'', ( at least, a woman that is old enough to be my grandmom, is also my grandmother). Ronkus de bully, cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) / Pro And Cons Of Living Together With Your In-Laws. / My Wife Spent 450k On Baby Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.