Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Can You Marry A Banker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Banker (1707 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / How A Banker Wife Got Divorced By Her Husband Over A Rape Incident / My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Banker by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hello ladies and gentlmen, can you marry a banker?
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by IceColdVeins(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
I work in a Bank (I.T) and no I cannot.
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by colly1860: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
IceColdVeins:

Boss, can u elaborate more on this.. We might learn a thing or 2..
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
They humans naw
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Modernist: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
They humans naw
Humm bankers!! Especially the female ones.
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Not me.
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Olanipekun1: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
They humans naw
can i marry you kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Olanipekun1:
can i marry you kiss
Omenka ain't enough for ya? You confused?
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Olanipekun1: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
IceColdVeins:
they fork too much
especially big customers
if your gf is a female bank marketer grin
forget am na big men meat she be
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Olanipekun1: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Omenka ain't enough for ya? You confused?
grin
have you ever heard of 3some
it's sweet
let's try it you'll enjoy it kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Modernist:
Humm bankers!! Especially the female ones.
What's wrong with them? The most beautiful relationship I ever had was with a banker. I don't think anyone's occupation should be a determining factor of them being accepted and loved.
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Headlesschicken(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
undecided No i cannot, i work with first bank and previously wiv union Bank,so i know what most female bankers are like,they r hard to control based on the working environment which they v to get used to,n most r very sharp mouthed,n would hardly v time for u,cos of d nature of dia work,n they r also highly prone to miscarriages,cos of the kinda stress associated with working in a bank.... They v never been an option for me though...
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Modernist: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What's wrong with them? The most beautiful relationship I ever had was with a banker. I don't think anyone's occupation should be a determining factor of them being accepted and loved.
The ones I've been with just wanna be everywhere Money is, I hope you understand what I mean, Experience is what shapes my opinion.
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Modernist:
The ones I've been with just wanna be everywhere Money is, I hope you understand what I mean, Experience is what shapes my opinion.
You weren't enough? Yea they money conscious but doesn't mean they bad.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Banker by IceColdVeins(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
colly1860:

Yeah fam!
I hope nobody here would get me wrong......Bankers or need I say 'Bank workers' are not as licentious as people's fallacies and speculations paint them. My notions against marrying a comrade is purely based on personal sentiments.
I used to work in a bank's retail branch (facing customers) before I ported my way up to the headoffice of another bank....and with my experience in the branch and headoffice, I dont think 'bank workers' are half as promiscuous as people think. Although, I have seen few exceptions where a few marketers end up in the bed of their so called 'prospects' or customers but the frequency of the occurrence is not enough to validate the hypothesis.
Dating/marrying a banker comes with pros and cons though

If any Nairalander is weighing options of marrying/dating a banker.....I, ICEcold endorse it.

Dating/marrying a banker comes with pros and cons though, if you can deal with the cons, then you good as a banker's bae
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Baller93(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
M****R****F****K****E****R*****
Fountainofyouth:
Lol

Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Olabusayo1992: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Y not....so she shabi straf.
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by dave4rella(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
sad and my fiance is a banker
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Baller93:

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Kazeemakeem(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Modernist:

Hahahhahah

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Kazeemakeem(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You weren't enough? Yea they money conscious but doesn't mean they bad.

See u,are u married u no noting so na Money lover í go marry, Ure not serious

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Baller93(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lekwanu nwanyi akwuna oooo, otele gi erela, zuzuariwa,, akwuna kobo kobo.... [quote author=Fountainofyouth post=82290919][/quote]

Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Kazeemakeem(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
colly1860:

What í mean is that they hadly Have time for there Family, no time for Sex, weekend na work, they come back late leaving the childreen till late hours,outside Sex self John, there oga self won enter inside river Níger swim come out cuz of promotion and the work.
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by dennel(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Would av dated one lately, she love me and all but I noticed she got the appointment from a bank she works to another via who happened to be her new boss in the new bank; they re dating since he did dt I discovered ..,plus the fact dt they peep into different people's account knowing their balances which makes them so madt at their poor lives, so when they meet you as a guy, they want to know your bank balance, irrespective of the number of banks you operate...!

However, hoes are everywhere... I think it’s their soft nature; n we can’t cheat on nature*

Just marry your woman bro! She cud be anywhr, working out any job..:a nurse, doctor, banker, teacher, you don’t even wanna know what those teachers are up to now not to talk of those civil servants; they’ve got time for shitties...

M out
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by pocohantas(f): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Most Nigerians think there are only 2 units in a bank- Operations and Marketing

Don't marry doctor, don't marry nurse, engineer, police officer, soldier, actress, receptionist, teacher...corper

Who would we now marry? Stone?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:
Most Nigerians think there are only 2 units in a bank- Operations and Marketing

Don't marry doctor, don't marry nurse, engineer, police officer, soldier, actress, receptionist, teacher...corper

Who would we now marry? Stone?

Village fagin na
Unbroken hymen is the holy grail
Dem no tell you?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

See u,are u married u no noting so na Money lover í go marry, Ure not serious
Watch your tone.
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Watch your tone.

And If í dont?
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
@Baller93 let me explain why you're stupid to you

Fountainofyouth:
Lol

Above was my response to the thread, you went on to insult me for no reason below

Baller93:

Reason why I responded in like manner, and all you could come up with is an incoherent blabber below

Baller93:
Lekwanu nwanyi akwuna oooo, otele gi erela, zuzuariwa,, akwuna kobo kobo....

Now tell me, are you aiming for an exchange of insults tonight or you truly are not well in the head? If the former, bring it on in English not another language, shows you're weak and scared of me, if the latter, well get some sleep asap cos you really need it, who knows, by tomorrow you may be well in the head.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

And If í dont?
Na u sabi
Re: Can You Marry A Banker by Baller93(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
ROTFL nkita ara grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fountainofyouth:
@Baller93 let me explain why you're stupid to you

Above was my response to the thread, you went on to insult me for no reason below

Reason why I responded in like manner, and all you could come up with is an incoherent blabber below

Now tell me, are you aiming for an exchange of insults tonight or you truly are not well in the head? If the former, bring it on in English not another language, shows you're weak and scared of me, if the latter, well get some sleep asap cos you really need it, who knows, by tomorrow you may be well in the head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My School Daddy's Pre-wedding Picture / Difference Between Love And Infatuation. / Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.