Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

My France Picture Gallery - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My France Picture Gallery (139187 Views)

How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa / Nike Art Gallery, Freedom Park & National Museum In Pictures / Issues With My France Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My France Picture Gallery by shegbo: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
mrphysics:
the school wifi which has a speed of 300Mb/s
Jesus Christi of Nazareth

16 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Okay guys,

I am sorry I haven't updated this thread for a while. The whole of next week is Halloween break and so I am bit free to move around. The past two weeks has been so tough, many things I need to read up. I hardly leave my room. I cancelled every plan.

I would have traveled to Germany during this break but because we have exam November 5th and the class was very advanced that I only understood one topic until the man finished grin grin cheesy cheesy, I won't be going anywhere. I will stay and repeatedly read the entire course until I am ready for the exam and that is what I will be doing this coming week.

Surely, I will start going out tomorrow and so, I will get some pictures to spice up this thread again.

22 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Suspectzero(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
mrphysics:
Okay guys,

I am sorry I haven't updated this thread for a while. The whole of next week is Halloween break and so I am bit free to move around. The past two weeks has been so tough, many things I need to read up. I hardly leave my room. I cancelled every plan.

I would have traveled to Germany during this break but because we have exam November 5th and the class was very advanced that I only understood one topic until the man finished grin grin cheesy cheesy, I won't be going anywhere. I will stay and repeatedly read the entire course until I am ready for the exam and that is what I will be doing this coming week.

Surely, I will start going out tomorrow and so, I will get some pictures to spice up this thread again.

Correct. You know what your primary mission there is. To get your Post Grad degree with the highest grade possible. All else comes after.

7 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Suspectzero:

Correct. You know what your primary mission there is. To get your Post Grad degree with the highest grade possible. All else comes after.
Thanks bro. I will try my best and pray it's enough.

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
As we prepare for another picture moment tomorrow, let me give you highlights of the few little events that I have learned here.

Before then, let me welcome you to the table tonight.

In Nigeria, I take 1759 and Heineken, but here, I haven't seen 1759, so Heineken is my only choice. So let's drink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Here are few things I learned and would like to share. They are general stuffs and are not arranged in any other of importance.

1. We are known to have women that only stay with men with money: I have met a lot of Africans here, in the gym, walkways, cafeteria etc. When I ask them what they know about Nigeria, one common thing I often here is "your women like money". Lol. I usually tell them that they do, ofcourse, no one hates money.

2. Nigeria is the US of Africa: Indeed we are Giants of Africa. We might not be technologically developed compared to Northern African countries or South Africa but trust me, they know us more than we know them. They know our president, musics, football, etc. I hear Nigerian music played by many African students, including those that who don't speak English.

3. Our Education system is the poorest. Most of my lecturers in UNN studied abroad but it doesn't show in what they teach and their attitude towards teaching. They miss classes, teach only the introductory part, skip the hard topics and wave us goodbye. We are coming from back of the world in terms of education.

Many more, I will back it up with pictures tomorrow.

33 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by kolladey(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2019
mrphysics:
As we prepare for another picture moment tomorrow, let me give you highlights of the few little events that I have learned here.

Before then, let me welcome you to the table tonight.

In Nigeria, I take 1759 and Heineken, but here, I haven't seen 1759, so Heineken is my only choice. So let's drink
The Scholar! Enjoy yourself sir.
Good morning.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by IronGalaxy: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
mrphysics:
Here are few things I learned and would like to share. They are general stuffs and are not arranged in any other of importance.

1. We are known to have women that only stay with men with money: I have met a lot of Africans here, in the gym, walkways, cafeteria etc. When I ask them what they know about Nigeria, one common thing I often here is "your women like money". Lol. I usually tell them that they do, ofcourse, no one hates money.

2. Nigeria is the US of Africa: Indeed we are Giants of Africa. We might not be technologically developed compared to Northern African countries or South Africa but trust me, they know us more than we know them. They know our president, musics, football, etc. I hear Nigerian music played by many African students, including those that who don't speak English.

3. Our Education system is the poorest. Most of my lecturers in UNN studied abroad but it doesn't show in what they teach and their attitude towards teaching. They miss classes, teach only the introductory part, skip the hard topics and wave us goodbye. We are coming from back of the world in terms of education.

grin grin the US of Africa.

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by amikable97: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
mrphysics:

Nigeria's education sector is really in shambles and the sorry part is that the leaders don't care, that's why their nonchalance is forcing us to break out to seek better education in saner environments...

In all your thread is fun and catchy I always look forward to your update...
Keep it up mate!.

11 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by soilsista(f): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2019
IronGalaxy:
grin grin the US of Africa.
Cabanga nje shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by IronGalaxy: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2019
soilsista:

the US without, roads, airports, proper healthcare, electricity etc it's kind of funny seeing them being this deluded, lol

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2019
soilsista:
meaning?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by soilsista(f): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
IronGalaxy:
the US without, roads, airports, proper healthcare, electricity etc it's kind of funny seeing them being this deluded, lol
Akere? Bayagula shame they just don't know it grin

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by soilsista(f): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
justbusy:
meaning?
Just imagine? undecided

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
IronGalaxy:
This is totally unacceptable.

Please don't derail this beautiful thread, this thread is not the right place for this.

Go to the politics section you'll see your likes; I mean retards and never-do-well people like you.

Abeg

16 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Seems like this thread has been invaded by South Africans. grin grin

You guys should know there will never be a Xenophobic attack on this thread.

10 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yesterday, I took a visit to this river. It is called River Edger. I wasn't able to capture the design of the name.

It's a common river for most people in Nantes. Lovers, and families usually come here for boat cruise.

14 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
This is river is divided into two by a bridge. I don't know the name.

This bridge connects the Bus line to the Tram line. From the bus stop Bonde, you walk less than a minute to the Tram stop St. Mihiel.

8 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Inside this river are lots of boats. There's no limit to what you can do inside this river.

You can have a lunch or cup of tea in a boat while in a ride in this river.

10 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
You can also go for a walk with your dog in a walk way beside this river.

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
This little gate leads you inside one of the boats.

5 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
You can enjoy the beautiful view of Nantes when you decide to take a boat ride.

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
River Edger shares same neighbourhood with the commerce centre

5 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
More

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
M

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
kolladey:

The Scholar! Enjoy yourself sir.
Good morning.

Thank you so much bro
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
amikable97:

Nigeria's education sector is really in shambles and the sorry part is that the leaders don't care, that's why their nonchalance is forcing us to break out to seek better education in saner environments...

In all your thread is fun and catchy I always look forward to your update...
Keep it up mate!.
Thanks bro.

It's very unfortunate. Especially those who took a science course in Nigeria.

I was discussing with one of my classmate who is currently doing his M.Sc in UNN. I think they have lectures ones a week. And he even told me that in one of their courses, the lecturer is in sabbatical leave and they will have to wait until he is back. He also told me how some people were given admission for one area of specialization only for them to be told to change their area of specialization as UNN do not have lecturers for such field.

I asked myself why they advertised in the first place knowing they do not have lecturers.

Undergraduate studies is even better in Nigeria than post graduate studies. Especially in UNN.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by IronGalaxy: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
FCBboy:
This is totally unacceptable.

Please don't derail this beautiful thread, this thread is not the right place for this.

Go to the politics section you'll see your likes; I mean retards and never-do-well people like you.

Abeg
you derailed the thread yourselves by comparing yourselves to the US, LOL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
soilsista:

Just imagine? undecided
I couldn't find any pic of you on your profile page! Just informing you!
Re: My France Picture Gallery by soilsista(f): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2019
justbusy:
I couldn't find any pic of you on your profile page! Just informing you!
Yours is not there too. How this relevant to the topic?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you derailed the thread yourselves by comparing yourselves to the US, LOL
Simple English is too hard for you to comprehend, "We are the US of Africa" which is plausible (naija is the giant of Africa, YES, you can go kill yourself if you think otherwise)

nobody will reply you henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by IronGalaxy: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2019
FCBboy:

Simple English is too hard for you to comprehend, "We are the US of Africa" which is plausible (naija is the giant of Africa, YES, you can go kill yourself if you think otherwise)

nobody will reply you henceforth.
the US would be seriously insulted

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (47) (Reply)

Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Life In The Usa As A Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.