Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   (38373 Views)

I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi / I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by kheny12(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
Nigerians are very funny. Ghanaians shut over 1,000 Nigerians petty shops and businesses in Ghana in order to protect our local petty businesses and to enforce our anti foreigner engaging in small businesses in Ghana just last year and Nigerians including your useless trade associations were crying and running to ECOWAS to protest and plead with Ghana saying ECOWAS free trade agreement buh now because you're being corrupt with useless borders,you're crying that Benin is destroying your local farmers economy because they're importing rice into your country. You see your stupid.You see Benin and Niger are infant economies so you're bullying them.Why not try that with Ghana or even your neighbor Cameroon who is not even part of ECOWAS buh is a chief smuggler in your useless country and you will see that what South Africa did to you is even small.Have you seen 10 million Nigerians running back to your country before including your stupid banks and zoo glo.And stop deceiving yourself that you supply Ghana with electricity, idiot,fool,you know Ghana even generates electricity more than you and even sells the surplus to Togo and Burkina Faso.We buy gas that you were flaring away from you not electricity dummy.And even now we produce our own gas so we no longer need your useless gas.
you must be stupid,Ghana economy that doesn't reach kano state economy,Ghana too will surely be affected with the closure of border.That your useless country.I hate Ghana with passion.And when and how does Ghana generate electricity than Nigeria.Ghana that doesn't reach only Lagos state.I don't blame you.I blame our useless government.If we have serious government,I bet Ghananians will be crawling beside Nigerians.To hell with Ghana.

10 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by seankafor(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
Nigerians are very funny. Ghanaians shut over 1,000 Nigerians petty shops and businesses in Ghana in order to protect our local petty businesses and to enforce our anti foreigner engaging in small businesses in Ghana just last year and Nigerians including your useless trade associations were crying and running to ECOWAS to protest and plead with Ghana saying ECOWAS free trade agreement buh now because you're being corrupt with useless borders,you're crying that Benin is destroying your local farmers economy because they're importing rice into your country. You see your stupid.You see Benin and Niger are infant economies so you're bullying them.Why not try that with Ghana or even your neighbor Cameroon who is not even part of ECOWAS buh is a chief smuggler in your useless country and you will see that what South Africa did to you is even small.Have you seen 10 million Nigerians running back to your country before including your stupid banks and zoo glo.And stop deceiving yourself that you supply Ghana with electricity, idiot,fool,you know Ghana even generates electricity more than you and even sells the surplus to Togo and Burkina Faso.We buy gas that you were flaring away from you not electricity dummy.And even now we produce our own gas so we no longer need your useless gas.
asamoah..go and channel ur rants on ghanaweb and ur indigenous minors..

8 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by seankafor(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
what do u mean Nigeria should try Ghana?
Na our road safety service only go invade that small hut called Ghana..

Chai...naija don suffer

7 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Nnukwueze: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Logobenz0:
Nawa for you oo grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Nnukwueze: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Father Lord
Na person born this one Soooo.

I wonder who brought you into this world.
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by tck2000(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
suprememoney:
I pray that one day, we should achieve that which will make us great in the faces of other African countries.

I'm too eager to see this country great.
Me too
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Nnukwueze: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
FuckDaMods:

I'm igbo but please close that nonsense you call mouth

Shut the Bleep up and go throw away that useless thing you call a brain.
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by psychologygh: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
seankafor:
what do u mean Nigeria should try Ghana?
Na our road safety service only go invade that small hut called Ghana..

Chai...naija don suffer
tell your road safety together with your useless army and police to invade sambisa forest and fulani villages not even boko haram headquarters before they try to invade Togo and Chad.When they're just 20% successful then they should then master all the catapult weapons to go and save Nigerians from being massacred in South Africa then they should try to invade Ghana, The Black Star of Africa. Idiot zoo citizen.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Nnukwueze: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
kheny12:
oya receive sense now.

May God deliver your brain.
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Nnukwueze: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
ajl:

How? Explain your comment. So, the country should be solely import dependent.?

You can't close borders when there is little or no local production.
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by seankafor(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
tell your road safety together with your useless army and police to invade sambisa forest and fulani villages not even boko haram headquarters before they try to invade Togo and Chad.When they're just 20% successful then they should then master all the catapult weapons to go and save Nigerians from being massacred in South Africa then they should try to invade Ghana, The Black Star of Africa. Idiot zoo citizen.
I got time for u now black charcoal..

Lemme lecture you a lil bit..

We can lock horns with the southies of those world..but u see Ghana, that kiosk should only be compared to my local government.

Going military against ghana is an overkill..its just like hitting mosquito with a hammer.
I reiterate, na only our road safety go invade you and lay siege to your dying kiosk of a country.

Talking about boko haram.. they are only at the outskirts of the northern boarder between Chad and borno..that's where the gallant military has pushed them to.
Sue me to court,if same boko haram should one day decide to remember Ghana, I don't think yall will be existing aftermath.
Check how many times your president has run to aso rock to rub Buhari back..

In fact na only our civilians go run riot for una country sef before involving the police.. military involvement will be when external and allies decides to take sides..

6 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by kinglee007(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
King44:
I totally agree with what you said except your question is Nig there yet? this is one question that is killing this country we don't have to wait till we are there let's start from here from somewhere

You're very right. And it seems we're "kinda" doing that but (and it's a BIG BUT), the FG has to do this without any iota of COMPROMISE and SENTIMENT. Is this absolutely possible?
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by psychologygh: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
kheny12:
you must be stupid,Ghana economy that doesn't reach kano state economy,Ghana too will surely be affected with the closure of border.That your useless country.I hate Ghana with passion.And when and how does Ghana generate electricity than Nigeria.Ghana that doesn't reach only Lagos state.I don't blame you.I blame our useless government.If we have serious government,I bet Ghananians will be crawling beside Nigerians.To hell with Ghana.
hahaha, What do we care about your stupid boarder closure.We will keep deporting your zoo citizens and closing down your stupid petty businesses till you run to ECOWAS again. Even useless Dangote cement is smuggled into Ghana. Come and see three million of your brothers smuggling useless items and products to sell in our country. What is the meaning of Kano?Is it the other meaning of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen. Idiot.And have you ever experienced 15 hours a day electricity in your kiosk before. Do you even have light now or you're using a Chinese power bank.And we don't care if you hate us,we don't hate any country but we will sack all Nigerian criminals and prostitutes from Ghana if that's your problem. We don't have time to import stupid rice into your zoo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by GoldHorse(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
There should be a way to call this to authorities notice. We as a people need to help the govt for this to work!

See, they know well well. The rice wey dey enter thru dat place, as Tu Baba go say "NO be small thing o"!!!
The route even pass thru one Army Barracks.
Army sef get Check pointS (d "S" no be typo). We all know what our check points be like.

Honestly my brother it would be nice to see this corrected.

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by seankafor(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
hahaha, What do we care about your stupid boarder closure.We will keep deporting your zoo citizens and closing down your stupid petty businesses till you run to ECOWAS again. Even useless Dangote cement is smuggled into Ghana. Come and see three million of your brothers smuggling useless items and products to sell in our country. What is the meaning of Kano?Is it the other meaning of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen. Idiot.And have you ever experienced 15 hours a day electricity in your kiosk before. Do you even have light now or you're using a Chinese power bank.And we don't care if you hate us,we don't hate any country but we will sack all Nigerian criminals and prostitutes from Ghana if that's your problem. We don't have time to import stupid rice into your zoo.
do you know that if you sum up individual, households and businesses enjoying and generating steady power supply .it will surpass the whole population of ghana.

Is power bank not a source of power generation ?
It seems all ghanaians are daft and dumb after all.

Most of us enjoy renewable energy.. power is power no matter the source bit'ch..

Now crawl back to your cave and go find some kwadoah's to play with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by kheny12(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
There are many Ghanaians here in Nigeria that have accepted to be Nigerians simply because there is no friendly environment like Nigeria.And your prostitute are many here in Nigeria.Enemy's of Nigeria.Nigeria will still be great again.
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by psychologygh: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
seankafor:

We can lock horns with the southies of those world..but u see Ghana, that kiosk should only be compared to my local government.

Going military against ghana is an overkill..its just like hitting mosquito with a hammer.
I reiterate, na only our road safety go invade you and lay siege to your dying kiosk of a country.

Talking about boko haram.. they are only at the outskirts of the northern boarder between Chad and borno..that's where the gallant military has pushed them to.
Sue me to court,if same boko haram should one day decide to remember Ghana, I don't think yall will be existing aftermath.

In fact na only our civilians go run riot for una country sef before involving the police.. military involvement will be when external and allies decides to take sides..
hahaha, so you've accepted that South Africa is far better than your zoo and can kill and beat your people without you doing anything other than raining curses and shouting.A country, sorry,a zoo of 200 million poverty capital of the world people. Interesting because they're doing it.And about Boko Haram,you see just from 2010 to 2019,30,000 Nigerians have been slaughtered and massacred by Boko Haram,thousands have been kidnapped and millions displaced as refugees even in Niger.Useless country. I have not even come to bandits massacre and raiding and burning whole villages and towns,fulanis kidnappers,killing and kidnapping thousands including your politicians and your useless army working for them.You have 1 million i repeat 1 million problems and just this week boko haram invaded your universities and killing spree buh you say they have been eliminated according to you and the illiterate fulani president of yours.If your mother is dead and you say ir tell people that she's just sleeping, remember that you're not deceiving anyone buh yourself. Your poverty capital country is useless and Ghana is a shining example for Africa.Do you have average security,peace and electricity in your country. There are more poor people in Nigeria than 1.5 billion Indian.What a shame .Why don't a single terrorist attack come to Ghana since 1957.They're all over Burkina Faso,Cote d'Ivoire are our direct neighbors and Nigeria and we have Hausa fulanis here too.Why don't they try.They will smell pepper.We are 4th most peaceful and secured country in Africa if you care to know

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by psychologygh: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
seankafor:
do you know that if you sum up individual, households and businesses enjoying and generating steady power supply .it will surpass the whole population of ghana.

Is power bank not a source of power generation ?
It seems all ghanaians are daft and dumb after all.

Most of us enjoy renewable energy.. power is power no matter the source bit'ch..

Now crawl back to your cave and go find some kwadoah's to play with
very funny cos a country of 200 million people generates as low as 2,200 megawatts of electricity for 200 million Nigerians whilst a country of just 30 million people generates more than 5,000 megawatts of electricity for 30 million Ghanaians. Mind you your highest generation peak ever in Nigeria is 5,000 megawatts. No wonder your people run to Niger for electricity. Every kiosk uses a generator with generator fumes killing you like flies.Listen your country has failed,okay.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Hilbertrudolf(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Open fire
Make them feel the heat
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Foodforthought: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tomiwa69:

U dey craze.
So as our economy dey so u like am abi.
Oloshi.
Werey
U dey vex me die
In fact Ayilara thunder fire u.
U WANT insecurity to Continue abi
You be native doctor? why u dey swear? As hunger dey u like am? Is there no other way to combat hunger and smuggling at same time? Ebulu
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by psychologygh: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
kheny12:
There are many Ghanaians here in Nigeria that have accepted to be Nigerians simply because there is no friendly environment like Nigeria.And your prostitute are many here in Nigeria.Enemy's of Nigeria.Nigeria will still be great again.
hahaha, we don't hate Nigeria okay.We are good friends but you guys have to stop belittling other countries and advise your people to stop exporting crime into our country. And Ghanaians choosing Nigeria, well it's their choice.I can't change that but they should know that Ghana is far better and safer than Nigeria. And tell me how many Ghanaians not those half Ghanaians born in Nigeria travel to Nigeria to engage in prostitution. We left your country in the 80s and few of them remained but there are no more Ghanaians now.We pray for Nigeria, Ghana and Africa to succeed. Peace.Buh don't insult us.
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Thunder fire una, how can Republic of Benin suddenly become one of the highest importer of rice in the world if not because most are smuggled into Nigeria ?

You'll be surprised to discover that it's Nigerians importing into Benin to then smuggle it.

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by FuckDaMods: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
See painment grin
Nigerian gas is now useless all of a sudden because ghana now got theirs. This is how ungrateful you fellow African countries always are towards Nigeria and I'm very sure you bought those gases almost free from the Nigerian govt.
Small ghana wey no even reach Lagos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by King44(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
kinglee007:

You're very right. And it seems we're "kinda" doing that but (and it's a BIG BUT), the FG has to do this without any iota of COMPROMISE and SENTIMENT. Is this absolutely possible?
yes it is very possible but with the kind of government we run in Nig from day one, I would say NO it is not possible na dem dem they will still compromise... despite all this measure with just one call to the high authority or comptroller general of custom by a very close associate just watch how the rules would bend to one person's favour
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by FuckDaMods: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
You forget that Ghanaians are also affected in South Africa, you forget they target the whole west africans, just the other day a Ghanaian footballer was shot on both legs for nothing. Your hate is just moronic and at the end you Ghanaians will still face consequences.
You are in a Nigerian forum reading what happens here and you think that should give you the guts to lambast Nigeria like as if Ghana is any better, if only Nigerians are getting informed about you fucktards through a Ghanaian forum then majority of them will know.
If we aren't great your likes won't be hovering here all the time. Fück outta here boy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
TheAngry1:
Sebi you guys have spent the last decade denigrating Nigeria and Nigerians!
Una papa! Una daddy's daddy. Small border wey we close, convulsion dey catch una abi?

You call Nigerians drug dealers and criminals, yet your GDP is powered via our borders!
God punish all of una!

All borders must remain closed. Una never see anything!
All these shout upandan are of no effect until u and me consciously decide to start eating Nigerian rice. For I only eat imported rice when am eating out and there's no available Nigerian grown rice option around

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
AreaFada2:

Well many of us have done so lifelong.

But at some point a person highly placed in society told me that my insistence on honesty and rectitude will not get "my enemy" anywhere in life. I was a young guy full of hope for Nigeria.

Considering his position in society and success, he was just indicating to me that he didn't get there honestly. I decided to try my luck far away from 9ja. And it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

bRO, IN WHICH ever way, you av made ur decisions and it has benefited you!!!, just make sure to use ur leverage to the advantage of those around you & ur country
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by FuckDaMods: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
seankafor:

They will need foreign soldiers to help them defeat boko haram should they invade ghana.. Their soldier wey be like our frsc officers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by webngnews: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by FuckDaMods: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
I bleeped a Ghanaian prostitute last week.. When it comes to prostitute matter don't go there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by madenigga(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nnukwueze:
The Nigerian government is just trying to frustrate Igbo businesses but Igbos will continue to prosper.
Stop speaking like a village man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tenses:

Don't be an ignorant.

There are several Nigeria rice brands with long grain rice, free of stones and debris and highly polished.

You eat foreign rice you eat plastic or rice that have stayed on the shelve for over 10 years aka toxic rice.

Mikogo Foods can supply you with high quality abakaliki rice. Long grain, stone free and polished. Even if you need 10,000 bags no qualms, at any location in Nigeria.

shocked OMO see Marketing!!!! smiley oya king of marketers weldone SIR grin cheesy kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.