Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   (38298 Views)

I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi / I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by RTSC2: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Just30:
see another riff raff

anytime you guys try to compare yourself with us, we just sit and laugh

you can feel free to check the Industrial production index of both countries grin grin grin grin
Compare who with who?
lol
It must be in the fiction of your imagination.

All through my post I never mention Ghana until a foolish Ghanian quoted me.

Comparing Nigeria to Ghana is like comparing India to Burma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by PetroDollaxxxx: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Crap! Arrant crap! Typical nigerian fool grin banks employ thousands,huh? How many thousands anyway? grin nigeria, with its so-called “big” banks is a very poor country grin Ghana with its so-called “small” banks is doing very well. nigeria, with its so-called big banks has one of the worst unemployment crisis in modern times grin your youths can’t find jobs, even with your so-called big banks grin , which why kidnapping is the biggest source of employment in that smelly zoo grin grin grin

Ghana has enough and well-capitalized bank and we are happy, very Bank, with their contributions to the economy. I pity you nigerians grin you people talk as if you don’t have brains in your heads cool

Look at what your country has become grin nigeria is the laughing stock of the world grin grin grin oh dear, oh dear grin Nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga grin grin

RTSC2:

Do banks control the economy?
Illiterate.
Banks employ thousands and thousands of people.
They provide credit for SMEs and pay taxes.
The bigger the economy, the stronger your banks.
Of course,Ghana does not have any of note. You don't have the capital to create something that big.
Even your BoG is inferior to the Central bank of Nigeria by virtue of sheer economic power.

Naija don pafuka but you are here on our forum, Superior to anything you have in Ghana, learning our lingo.

Shior.
I don't bother with an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by RTSC2: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:

Crap! Arrant crap! Typical nigerian fool grin banks employ thousands,huh? How many thousands anyway? grin nigeria, with its so-called “big” banks is a very poor country grin Ghana with its so-called “small” banks is doing very well. nigeria, with its so-called big banks has one of the worst unemployment crisis in modern times grin your youths can’t find jobs, even with your so-called big banks grin , which why kidnapping is the biggest source of employment in that smelly zoo grin grin grin

Ghana has enough and well-capitalized bank and we are happy, very Bank, with their contributions to the economy. I pity you nigerians grin you people talk as if you don’t have brains in your heads cool

Look at what your country has become grin nigeria is the laughing stock of the world grin grin grin oh dear, oh dear grin Nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga grin grin

I just dey look you dey laugh. Economic illiterate in high definition.
Nigeria in its worst state can never be as poor as Ghana.

There is no single Ghanian company that has been to make impact in west Africa, let alone africa.

Village champion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by PetroDollaxxxx: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Another ediot from the Federal Republic of Fools grin

There is no single Ghanaian company that has made impact in west Africa, let alone Africa? grin grin grin Fuelish logic grin nigeria has companies making impact in Africa, right? And yet your country is a fvcking shambolic sh1thole grin

hahahahaha your companies are making impact in Africa and yet your country is the global headquarters of poverty grin your companies are making impact and yet life expectancy in your fvcking zoo is a miserable 45 years grin grin your companies are making impact and yet you can’t have 24/7 electricity grin your companies are making an impact and yet your youths are hugely unemployed grin your companies are making impact yet kidnappers have taken over your country grin grin grin grin

Kwasiaaaaaaaaaa grin. I need to reset your brain grin Fuckeduppedness grin grin

RTSC2:

There is no single Ghanian company that has been to make impact in west Africa, let alone africa.

Village champion.

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by RTSC2: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:

There is no single Ghanaian company that has made impact in west Africa, let alone Africa? grin grin grin Fuelish logic grin nigeria has companies making impact in Africa, right? And yet your country is a fvcking shambolic sh1thole grin

hahahahaha your companies are making impact in Africa and yet your country is the global headquarters of poverty grin your companies are making impact and yet life expectancy in your fvcking zoo is a miserable 45 years grin grin your companies are making impact and yet you can’t have 24/7 electricity grin your companies are making an impact and yet your youths are hugely unemployed grin your companies are making impact yet kidnappers have taken over your country grin grin grin grin

Kwasiaaaaaaaaaa grin

Look at this clown.
Talking to you about economic matters is even insulting.

The day Ghana would have a company like fidelity bank, then they have arrived.

I won't even bother to add the heavy hitters.

No matter how low India falls, it would never be as poor as Sri Lanka.

That is the case of Nigeria and Ghana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
RTSC2:

Look at this clown.

The silly thing from you is,
You dont know Fidelity Bank is owned by Ghanaians grin grin grin
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
RTSC2:

Village champion.
grin grin grin
But Nigeria is one of the poorest countries in West Africa
On the same level with Liberia

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by chrisagyei: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:

Kwasiaaaaaaaaaa grin. I need to reset your brain grin Fuckeduppedness grin grin

h3!!!!Petrodollaxx in fact you're TOO MUCH!!.This b total knock out. That zoogerian will bleed till death. grin grin grin.Straight facts.Upon all this their zoo is still The World Poverty Capital with their fulani illiterate president. hahaha
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by atiku07(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin
But Nigeria is one of the poorest countries in West Africa
On the same level with Liberia

u are as dumb as Bleep damn! Fidelity owned by ghananians i wonder what u fucktad are been thought in school
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Goel: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
RTSC2:

Look at this clown.

1. We are not richer than Sri Lanka. Per capita GDP of Sri Lanka is double of India and also other things like HDI, literacy and poverty rate much better than India. India and Sri Lanka are like USA & Switzerland. Because Switzerland & Sri Lanka are smaller countries than powerful and large economies of USA & India.
2. No, India isn't falling. It's per capita GDP and all indicators are improving very fast.
3. Nigeria & Ghana are a different case study altogether. Nigeria's GDP united per capita is close to Ghana only because of extra circulation due to oil. Otherwise, it's a different and poorer country. (No offence intended at any Nigerian).
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by PetroDollaxxxx: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Very funny magg0t grin the problem with you nigerians is that you don’t like to hear the truth grin or perhaps you mudder fugger XP’s are too dumb to know the truth grin which is which? grin Fuckeduppedness grin Let me break things down for you my dear nigeria olodo grin

You see the whole essence of statecraft is to ensure wellbeing of the citizens of a state. That is the bottom lime. All the push and pull, the dynamism of economic growth, the pursuit and drive for national economic success is to make sure your citizens have the best life. Norway is considered the richest country in the world because it provides maximum comfort to its citizens. Nigeria is considered a very poor country because it provides maximum pain to its citizens grin

The bottom line is that nigeria is a very very ooor country and that is the end of the story grin grin grin you have fidelity, you have Dangote, you have Buhari. How has that helped your country? grin Nigeria keeps getting poorer and poorer grin and you are here talking crass crap grin I pity you nigerians grin the kind of nonsense that goes on in your zoo country would have led to a revolution in many countries. But as usual, stvpid nigerians want to justify every rubbish grin I pity you mudder fuggerz grin

RTSC2:

Look at this clown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.