Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship (1313 Views)

The Danger Of Friendship - Relationship / Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? / Counsellors Zone: Friendship, Relationship, Courtship, Partnership Etc (2) (3) (4)

What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by tascoray(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2007
I just want the real distinction between relationship and friendship.
Especially when you ask a girl out and she says she is only interested in friendship and not relationship.
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by kike001(f): 12:14pm On May 18, 2007
frienship leads to a relationship
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by RuuDie(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2007
personally, don't see any distinction --- its basically 1 & same!
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by iice(f): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2007
Friendship is a type of relationship!
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by faa(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2007
Simple. She only wants to be your friend. FRIEND and NOTHING more. Meaning, she doesn't want to go out with you, she doesn't want to be intimate with you, she isn't interested in you, seriously, you've got no chance whatsoever (for now at least). Wanting to be in a relationship = wanting to date you.
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by desodgi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2007
The difference i can say there is btw friendship and relationship is that friendship starts with friend and relationship starts with[b] relation[/b].And they both have one thing in common,they both end with ship.
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by osereka(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2007
@desodgi,
     gham grin  that is the best defination short and simple
    [u go fit teach me short hand?]
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by desodgi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2007
go to iraq,they are tha best teachers in short hand.
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by osereka(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2007
na Iraq u learn ur own? IRAQ KO AGFANITSAN NI
WETIN I WAN TAKE AM DO SELF
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by Bassey231(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2007
Sha I know one similarity - both of them are ships grin grin As for differences,one is a ship you can actually sleep in,the other is a ship you can only wish to sleep in grin grin
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by Bassey231(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2007
grin grin Sha I know one similarity ;they are both ships. grin grin as 4 differences,one is a ship you will comfortably sleep in,the other is a ship you will only dream of sleeping in grin grin
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by ajayi1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2007
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by NaijaFuss(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2007
tight guys
Re: What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship by DHaran: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2021

Sneaky Fingers / The Perfect Way To Fall In Love / Can You Marry A Short Lady Or Guy Of 4.2ft ?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9