Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Do I Know He Loves Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (30351 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Lexusgs430: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Good day Nairalanders,

So I had to create another account to share my story.
Please I need sincere counsels from you all.
Now to my story.

I'm in a relationship with a guy for almost a year now. We actually both left previous relationships to be together. In the start of our relationship we were together for few months before it became a distant one.

While we were together I know he loves me but maybe not as much as I would have loved it. We've had issues he has strived to settle and all. When it became distant, he got a job and the relationship got strained cause we weren't communicating as much as we used to. Initially he got a really low paying job but that was in the midst of guys. I still had all the attention. But when he got a job in the midst of plenty females.. Young guys and ladies I felt the relationship strained. I had reasons to accuse him of not loving me. And he says what do I know about guys in love. He loves me and all. Now I feel that I tend to love him a lot. I worry about him being close to other girls at his place of work.

He recently just got a browsing phone and I saw his close conversation with girls at his place of work and he says they are just his friends.

Of a truth all these happening has given me different causes to worry a lot. This is a guy I love so much. We don't even chat much and he doesn't flaunt me on Whatsapp at least. Since he came online he's only uploaded a picture of me once and a picture of us on the day he was traveling abroad.

Now that's another crux of the matter. He travelled after months of we being distant. He says he will come back after a year. He says he's leaving so our lives can get better and we'll achieve our goals.

His friends were telling me he will come back for me. I saw him off to the airport though.

Lemme quickly round up my story here.

I love my boyfriend so much. He says he does too but I'm not feeling it as much. I saw his close conversations and pictures of girls on his phone and he says they are his friends just barely three months of working.

How do I know he loves me as much and how do I put my mind at rest. I know his mum and family members. He knows some of my siblings too. I'm 24 and I hope to get married soon.

He says I crave for attention a lot and I take relationship too personal.
He says he loves me but it doesn't sound weighty too me. And how do I know he'll fulfil all he's promised to fulfil. He's 2yrs older.

I hope y'all can put the tiny bits of my story together and advise me.

Thank you.

Ask questions too I'll be ready to answer.

You can never know...... The heart of a man, is a wicked place......

Some people prefer to keep their relationships private. Because you know some members of his family, means nothing, it weighs nothing......

If your destinations are different, move on ........
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by KraticKratus: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Let me paraphrase the op: "me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me.

Oh did I say me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by uchewilliam18: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
OP talk true, since he traveled overseas, how many guys have you knacked. You can't be oiling your pussy with some other guys dick and be expecting love elsewhere.

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by ednut1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
truth is you can never know. only time reveals . better focus on building ya life or career.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by baby124: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:

Thank you
You will find the man for you, I promise you. Take it easy and shine your eyes. He must be kind, mature and have something doing. Most importantly he must be ready for a commitment.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by LordKO(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
You can only know if you personify love.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Divay22(f): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maybe I'll have something to say later
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Are you loyal in his absence? Are you telling us that you haven't been fucckkked since he traveled?

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by odigbosky(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
I see you are already thinking about marriage and he feels the pressure of it. Maybe that's why he says you take relationship too serious. He knows he can't marry you on a low paying job. Just get busy with your life sister, get something doing and work to make yourself better also. I think he loves you but dude isn't sure of how long you would have to wait before he makes it.

No be him fault
And some guys don't know how to flaunt their ladies on WhatsApp status. E no mean say e no love you

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Lonelypacifist6: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
See this

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by OakPearl(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
If you know, you know. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by ppreye(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
If you had to ask then he doesn't

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by SILVERLINES: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Good day Nairalanders,

So I had to create another account to share my story.
Please I need sincere counsels from you all.
Now to my story.

I'm in a relationship with a guy for almost a year now. We actually both left previous relationships to be together. In the start of our relationship we were together for few months before it became a distant one.

While we were together I know he loves me but maybe not as much as I would have loved it. We've had issues he has strived to settle and all. When it became distant, he got a job and the relationship got strained cause we weren't communicating as much as we used to. Initially he got a really low paying job but that was in the midst of guys. I still had all the attention. But when he got a job in the midst of plenty females.. Young guys and ladies I felt the relationship strained. I had reasons to accuse him of not loving me. And he says what do I know about guys in love. He loves me and all. Now I feel that I tend to love him a lot. I worry about him being close to other girls at his place of work.

He recently just got a browsing phone and I saw his close conversation with girls at his place of work and he says they are just his friends.

Of a truth all these happening has given me different causes to worry a lot. This is a guy I love so much. We don't even chat much and he doesn't flaunt me on Whatsapp at least. Since he came online he's only uploaded a picture of me once and a picture of us on the day he was traveling abroad.

Now that's another crux of the matter. He travelled after months of we being distant. He says he will come back after a year. He says he's leaving so our lives can get better and we'll achieve our goals.

His friends were telling me he will come back for me. I saw him off to the airport though.

Lemme quickly round up my story here.

I love my boyfriend so much. He says he does too but I'm not feeling it as much. I saw his close conversations and pictures of girls on his phone and he says they are his friends just barely three months of working.

How do I know he loves me as much and how do I put my mind at rest. I know his mum and family members. He knows some of my siblings too. I'm 24 and I hope to get married soon.

He says I crave for attention a lot and I take relationship too personal.
He says he loves me but it doesn't sound weighty too me. And how do I know he'll fulfil all he's promised to fulfil. He's 2yrs older.

I hope y'all can put the tiny bits of my story together and advise me.

Thank you.

Ask questions too I'll be ready to answer.
you haven't gone to school here you are crying for love
see English composition grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by mrsfavour(f): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Men loves women who are around them,distant relationship is a No for me because it didn't work for me.if any other reasonable guy is serious about you,my dear move on , he maynot come back to talk about you and with time u will observe his mind has left you. Just be on the fence

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Clinton16: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

I'm sorry if i sound obfuscating, but it's my writing proclivity.

speak in clear terms so she can comprehend your message
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by iLegendd(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
I wish I know.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Let everything be done moderately

We open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by WildChild00(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:
I want to be sincere with you as a man; you're in a precarious relationship, and you shouldn't be much emotionally invested in that relationship.
be circumspect with your dealing with him, while trying to make him concede emotionally and commitment wise. if he equivocates, then start making plans to jump ship, while approaching the relationship with stolidity until you see the end.

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd be better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

because by his demeanor, there isn't a palpable ground to reach a conclusion whether he loves you or not. but there's something surreptitious and oblique about him, which is why you've got to be careful.

Baba grammarian, I see you! shocked
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Cholls(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
my Sister to be honest with you...people barely know themselves not to talk of another human being. Human's are unpredictable,circumstances makes people change. What I will tell you is to build another relationship with a new guy.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by ppreye(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

grin
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
He is just 26. He's still a growing adult. If you're looking to settling down soon, date mature men from 30 and above. I wonder what I'll be doing with kids of that age range. Don't just waste your time, dear. He isn't getting married anytime soon. He hasn't experienced 'life' at all.

Switch levels already!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by bujebudanu1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

Gre candidate grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by pocohantas(f): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Na 26 yrs old guy make you type this epistle?

Hahahahahahaha

I remember one babe my bro dated when he was about that age. Naso them do love ooo, till the girl go marry.

It has been three years and my brother is still doing boyoyo.

Asking me if he should carve his beards like Mario abi na Mayweather.

Na transitional bf be that o.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by samsong360: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Grammar ooo
marvelous000:
I want to be sincere with you as a man; you're in a precarious relationship, and you shouldn't be much emotionally invested in that relationship.
be circumspect with your dealing with him, while trying to make him concede emotionally and commitment wise. if he equivocates, then start making plans to jump ship, while approaching the relationship with stolidity until you see the end.

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd be better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

because by his demeanor, there isn't a palpable ground to reach a conclusion whether he loves you or not. but there's something surreptitious and oblique about him, which is why you've got to be careful.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
See, that guy has better things in mind to achieve other than marriage.

Your only vision is marriage while my Guy is thinking of owning a business.

Just relax Sha, SHILOH is on the way. The God of Bishop Oyedepo will provide one for you.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by desvi: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee,

there are no guarantees in life or relationships.
now to your question, how do you know he loves you?
you feel it!
your problem is that you don't feel his love
trust your intuition
if you feel he is withdrawing, then he is
if you want to fix it, leave it alone
don't nag
it's a sure way to push him away more

you MUST focus on yourself if you want this relationship to have a chance
it's your job to be happy regardless of his behavior
love him but ignore him for a while
and focus on being happy
he is focused on himself and his personal and professional growth too
so must you
what goals have you got? what else, other than him, are you passionate about?

pick his calls, reply to his messages, be nice and sweet
but if he doesn't give you his attention, give yourself all the love and attention you want and deserve
prove to yourself that you can be happy regardless of his behavior
and you will have a very happy relationship
with him or someone else
but you will

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Mariangeles(f): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

I am flabbergasted by your grammar grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
The truth of the matter is that everyone of us marry at our level....while the guy appreciate your presence in his life ... He's still fishing in the ocean maybe he can get your replacement.... The truth of the matter is that you have to step up your game if you truly love him and you don't want to lose him ..... Because an average lady what to be identified with successful guy or a guy that has a bright future ...as you are seeing him as an opportunity for a brighter future so also do some ladies in his place of work, neighborhood and even his church...for you to get a good guy you gotta work and to retain him you will harder and to sustain him in marriage you will even worker harder and harder ....

But if you want to marry NFA , you don't need to work..
The decision is yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Amozever12: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

Bros, ur uncle na PATRICK OBAHIAGBON Haba

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by ityP(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
I really don't recommend long distance relationships. There is every tendency to get emotionally withdrawn, even with someone you really once cared deeply about. It's happened to me before. So, don't blame the guy much, blame distance. As marvelous000 advised, it's best to deal cautiously with him. Start to kill the overflowing emotions you have for him, and preferably, be open to a new relationship. Then too, he may not want to get married in the nearest future. He is 26, right? Most men would want to wait till they're 30 or above 30, before they get married. So, you might be very frustrated las las

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
SILVERLINES:
you haven't gone to school here you are crying for love
see English composition grin grin
Lol you'll be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
pocohantas:
Na 26 yrs old guy make you type this epistle?

Hahahahahahaha

I remember one babe my bro dated when he was about that age. Naso them do love ooo, till the girl go marry.

It has been three years and my brother is still doing boyoyo.

Asking me if he should carve his beards like Mario abi na Mayweather.

Na transitional bf be that o.
In short ehn. I just lock up when I see the age. Experience is the best teacher so let her learn by herself for herself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.