Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her (1058 Views)

Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful / Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her by DanielOwen2050(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
The Sexy and sassy Ghanaian Nollywood actress, Ella Mensah may have once confessed to having sex on a plane but that might have been just for kicks as she has revealed in a chat with Potpourri that sex is not the first item on her menu.

She said “Having sex has to do with the mind. I’ve stayed a whole year without having sex. To me, sex is very deep and spiritual. Giving myself to someone, exchanging so many things with somebody – body and soul. It has to be with someone I love and have feelings for. Sex is not a big deal to me.
I don’t even think about it because I’m busy. I don’t even have enough time for myself. It takes a lot to say I want to have sex with someone,” she said. Speaking further she explained why she has had some difficulties in past relationships and her resolve to make a change. “Usually, before I get serious with a guy, I don’t tell him who I am.

READ MORE
: https://latesttip.com/how-omotola-became-omosexy-omotola-reveals/

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her by Aonkuuse(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
So appearing naked online to more frustrate Vaseline boys is a big deal?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her by kheny12(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Useless Ghanaian actress and sex are like Banku and tilapia

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her by MultiTasker(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ghanian Nollywood actress how?.. Its meant to be Ghollywood and not nollywood grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager / Pls Help,what Should I Do / Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.