Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun (134537 Views)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by WILLIAMSKECH: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
LarrySun:
Thanks for following. It's longer now.
Thanks boss
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2020
Removed

6 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2020
The next update shall be posted on Sunday. If you can't wait, you can get the PDF of subsequent available updates for N50 each. Thanks for following. Don't forget to buy Book 1 and Book 2. They are both available for sale on OkadaBooks. Alternatively, you can contact me directly for the PDFs.

God bless you.

LSD smiley

+2349061754872
larrysundynasty@gmail.com
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2020
fieryy:
I was actually hoping Basket would walk in on them... Would have been too funny grin grin grin
Hahahahaha! That would be awkward.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
Larrysun, you were very careful with the sex scene, trying not to be too offensive.. It's nothing compared to the description you gave when Black and Rhoda were at it.. Anyways, it was a beautiful one..

Yinka, that boy, I hope he knows what he is doing.. I wish him well though..

BRAVO LARRYSUN..
Black and Rhoda had raw, uninhibited fun. Lol!

Yinka is just desperate to save his sister.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2020
reezqurtmosunmo:
thanks for d update oga larrysun more ink to your pen
Thank you, bro.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2020
dhesire:
Your updates are always on point.
This is another testimony of the good work you are doing.

Thumbs up, Larrysun.
Thank you, sir. I'm glad you like the updates.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2020
Nmezor:
More ink to ur pen oga Larry...Great as always smiley
Thank you. More data to your phone, too. �

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Fazemood:
Someone is about to sleep in a jail...Yinka for the sake of your dear sister, you won't catch Peter n Maria but the police will see proof that you weren't lying with the info you gave.
Hehehehehe!

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Ann2012:
Eve..ing and Adam..ing grin
LarrySun no go kill person
Thanks for the update

*covers face* cool
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
francium001:
thanks for the update
Thanks for following.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Omo! See better blue film...... This update reminded me of one time i deflowered a girl once when i was much younger and inexperienced , there was so much blood and i had to spend up to 30 minutes begging her to stop Crying.....
Jeez! I sincerely hope the girl was an adult, and that the sex was consensual.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
UnusualJhay:
She was Eve’ing him and he was Adam’ing her in return.

uncle Larry ma kpa mi na grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
FloxySmart:
Thanks for the update LarrySun
Thanks dearie.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
BentleyJnr:
Omo, come see Adam and Eve Part 2, Chai...!!! Uncle Larrysun, abeg, no kill me jhare...
U're really an AGBAWO....!!!
:roft:
wink

It's either you're an Adam or an Eve. Lol!
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
arfezces:
Thanks for the update...more ink to your pen
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
emonis88:

Walahi u ve teach me bad things kachiko!
tongue
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nmezor(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
LarrySun:
Thank you. More data to your phone, too. �
Lolz, thanks smiley
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Vulcanheph(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
LarrySun:
Jeez! I sincerely hope the girl was an adult, and that the sex was consensual.
Yeah bro ...... It was consensual, She was my girlfriend back then......and yes She was already an adult or probably close to it.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by okeyben10: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rhoda Gold??

_was she d first officer yinka spoke to??

Woah...blast from d past

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Ann2012(f): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
What has Rhoda come to do again ooo

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nmezor(f): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rhoda on the beat... Hmmm how did she locate Blackie Guess shez the lady Yinka spoke to . Nice update Oga Larry,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by UnusualJhay(m): 2:23am On Feb 03, 2020
Jesus!! angry >:

Weytin Rhoda dey find again Biko??

Maria should tear that letter before Peter sees it

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jayman00004(m): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Rhoda Gold of all people ,this one loud o

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Fazemood(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
I swear I didn't see that coming. What is Rhoda doing here? How did she find Peter's apartment?

And what is she looking for now?

I can only wait n see.

Thanks Larry.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by arfezces: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Haaa...gobe in double, basket ex girlfriend, anyway let wait and see what rohoda gold have to say...Mr Larry, I drop cap for you o...there are just two undefeated writers in this section... Larry and TBM...chaiii...����� God bless you abundantly...opolo yin ko ni joba o...
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2020
LarrySun:
Black and Rhoda had raw, uninhibited fun. Lol!

Yinka is just desperate to save his sister.

Oh yeah, that's right..Blackie and Maria is pure love while Blackie and Rhoda was pure lust..

I can remember you describing black's shaft as a bubbling Yoyo, how time flies..

Well, for Yinka, I can only wonder what fate awaits him..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Shegzdave: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
LarrySun:
tongue
Wah is d name of the first book
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2020
Shegzdave:

Wah is d name of the first book
Black Maria (Book 1)
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Shegzdave: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
LarrySun:
Black Maria (Book 1)
Would I get it in the literature section
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Shegzdave:

Would I get it in the literature section
Yes.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Shegzdave: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
LarrySun:
Yes.
Thanks man... smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply)

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / The contract / Unrequited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.