Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun (133594 Views)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jenifer007: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Larry the great

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by dhesire(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
I hail you, king Larry.

Black Maria deserves all the awards.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by QuintessentialW: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
LarrySun:
Months? shocked

Years.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
QuintessentialW:

Years.
LOL!
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by mainzillionaire: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
LarrySun:
Thank you, sir. smiley
when is the update coming?
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
mainzillionaire:
when is the update coming?
Updated today. The next update shall be posted next week Sunday.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Vulcanheph(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
LarrySun:
LOL! You can only speculate. cheesy
Since You want me to speculate, i'll speculate.......i think junior is actually peter black(jnr) the son of peter and maria and lola is his wife.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Since You want me to speculate, i'll speculate.......i think junior is actually peter black(jnr) the son of peter and maria and lola is his wife.
LOL! Your speculation is wrong. cheesy
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Vulcanheph(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
LarrySun:
LOL! Your speculation is wrong. cheesy
Are You sure?

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Are You sure?
Yes.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Fazemood(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
LarrySun:
To the Readers:

The code in the update above is meant to be cracked. Anyone able to crack it fully before November 30th shall win a sum of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00). Crack it before Officer John Balewa does.

Hints:

1. Read Books 1 and 2.
2. Ladders and Crosses.

Winning goes to the first person to decode it. Send your answer directly to me via WhatsApp on +2349061754872.

Good luck.

Cheers,

LSD smiley

Sorry bro, I can't fit. Instead of cracking this code, it is cracking me and my brain
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by chioma8(f): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Oga Larrysun, this one pass me ooo, I can't guess the code. The suspense is killing me, more update pls........keep it up!!!!!!!!
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by queenitee(f): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
LarrySun:
To the Readers:

The code in the update above is meant to be cracked. Anyone able to crack it fully before November 30th shall win a sum of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00). Crack it before Officer John Balewa does.

Hints:

1. Read Books 1 and 2.
2. Ladders and Crosses.

Winning goes to the first person to decode it. Send your answer directly to me via WhatsApp on +2349061754872.

Good luck.

Cheers,

LSD smiley

This is, hmmm
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Vulcanheph(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2019
LarrySun:
Yes.
No wahala.....afterall it's still your story.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2019
QuintessentialW:
Why is this story on Front Page? kiss Larrysun left us to dry for months!
That is not true..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2019
LarrySun:
To the Readers:

Hints:

1. Read Books 1 and 2.
2. Ladders and Crosses.

Good luck.

Cheers,

LSD smiley

They're looking like hebrew words,na wa o...confusion...

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by fredagu: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
let me try on craking the code it means the chaser willone day be chased
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jadeliyi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
the code is in three stage ! i pass sage 1 getting the alphbets but i can't still interpret it this code pass code .
but oga larrysun let do half nah.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Larry well done, this ur code na die i no even get clue at all
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by A47yo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
jadeliyi:
the code is in three stage ! i pass sage 1 getting the alphbets but i can't still interpret it this code pass code .
but oga larrysun let do half nah.

Tell me d alphabets, n let's see if we can fit it all in together
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jadeliyi(m): 4:15am On Nov 26, 2019
A47yo:

Tell me d alphabets, n let's see if we can fit it all in together
hmm have you read season 1 and 2 , the code complecated any ways mail me adeliyijeremiah@gmail.com
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EmperorShizzy: 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Dear LarrySun

I just want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to nairaland literature section even outside nairaland.
I have been praying secretly for you, that you have the recognition you deserve in the world of literature, and i will be the happiest person on earth the day that happened.

"A man’s gift opens doors for him, and brings him before great men" This rare gift of yours must open doors for you... This is not my word, but God's word!

Amen , Yes he is!, a gift to the literary world, I pray he get the recognition he deserved very soon.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Removed

7 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
The next update shall be posted on Sunday. Thanks for following. Don't forget to buy Book 1 and Book 2. They are both available for sale on OkadaBooks. Alternatively, you can contact me directly for the PDFs.

God bless you.

LSD smiley

4 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Fazemood(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Its the Larrysun dynasty oh yeah GAME ON cool
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Mrmoore14(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks for the update..... I already knw wat to expect wen the great LarrySun penned down the words!!
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by BurnaKing21: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2019
Best story so far.....thanks sir
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2019
The battle line has been drawn... Blackie and Basket are on the path leading to their ruins... I wish them what they wish themselves... BRAVO LARRYSUN...
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by HisGrace0000001(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is the Larrysun I used to know.
Now I believe without any iota of doubt that [/b]Larrysun is back[b]

Welcome back sir.
It's really nice to have you back, honestly.
May the good God continue to bless you, Amen.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by arfezces: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
You are the best. Thanks for this update.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by dhesire(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
Great work!
Kudos!
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
well done larry, u are truly a legend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

The New Girl / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / Unrequited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.