Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) (95107 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Now, they have a photo....... Start tracking.........

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Dadaboy: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Mtcheeeewww
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by wwwihy: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Nawa for Portharcourt

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
So they captured his image and announced it to the public so the man can run away...I no understand Nigerian investigation patterns oo

18 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by stano2(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
I hope it hasn't turned play stuff because Nigerian bloggers can turn important issues into play

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Lastorator: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
This is better than nothing, good tech guyz can work on the pc to know what to look for, the height, gait and frame and the vicinity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by penjm: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
If hell is true then she is a customer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by fykes(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
I am loving this case already.
That's a real serial killer. Killing on d heat of the matter makes shim feel powerful and invisible

7 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:
What kind of 3gp CCTV is this.
So, you noticed that too? This day and age when CCTV footage would be crystal clear as if you're watching a nollywood movie, some establishments still live in the 90s sad. Maybe the hotel mgt ordered a refurbished chinese brands of CCTV grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Time to ban all those serial killer movies to avoid inspiration. Imagine someone inspired by the movie 'SAW' shocked

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Rich4god(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Same white cloth and same method.... Guess it's same person doing all these.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by magicminister: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Rich4god:
Same white cloth and same method.... Guess it's same person doing all these.

Trust me, this isn’t the same guy!
This is a copy cat killer!

The last two killings were not done by the same person as the first 4.

- The main killer uses pillow case to strangle and bound, this copy cat used the bedsheet.

- the main killer mostly leaves the victim fully or partially clothed. The last two killings were fully unclothed.

- the main killer does not leave a drop of blood but the copy cat left blood stained sheet.

- the main killer never fails to bound the victims arms, the last two killings were not bounded at the arms.

I strongly believe the publicity the main killer received has inspired another deranged animal.
My biggest fear is that we become desensitized to these killings just like we have become desensitized to Boko Haram.

On closer examination, I can confidently say this is not the same killer as the first four. Kindly let me provide evidence to back my claim up.

1. The first picture is a knot made by the copy cat
2. The second picture is the knot made by the original killer.
3. The third picture is also the knot made by the original killer.

As you can see, the original killer knots to the right.

There are two major changes in the knot style.

1- change from pillow case to bedsheet
2- change from right knot to centre.

Coupled with the differences I stated before discovering the knot patterns, I strongly believe this is a copy cat killer.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by obi58: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2019
If this killer is eventually arrested, he should be made to die very slowly and painfully.. preferably he should be gradually and publicly dismembered to serve as a deterrent to other aspiring serial killers.

But before that he should be placed in a prison full of sex starved gay prisoners so he can be repeatedly gang raped for like a week before being slowly butchered. angry

10 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by CalabarPikin: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2019
News like this wre not supposed to come online yet until d investigation and possible arrest is done and dusted..

What happens if d suspect is also (which of course) an internet user....

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Badonasty(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2019
akinhanger:
Barely three days after a girl was strangled to death inside a hotel room in Rivers State, another has been killed in the same manner. The latest incident happened on Monday night and the body of the victim was discovered on Tuesday morning, inside the room of the hotel located along Stadium Rd, Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt. .

This time around, the man suspected to be the killer was captured by the hotel’s CCTV. According to the video, currently being analyzed by the police, the duo checked in around 11:30pm on Monday.

However, the alleged suspect left alone the following day. The lady was later found tied up and strangled after the suspected serial killer had already left. The Rivers State police are currently handling the situation.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/another-lady-killed-in-hotel-in-port-harcourt-cctv-captures-killer.html

I pray the killer is caught and severrely dealt with...no need to kill such person immediately...na to dey kill am small small

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Comedian2019: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2019
The killer should be fished out, prosecuted and sentenced to death
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by aspirebig: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmm

All these girls in PH should becareful oo...,especially those asking for big money for sex.

You follow a stranger to hotel, you do not know his motives.

God help us o

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by West2019(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Hope the DVR has a driveflash
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by bluefilm: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Another olosho down.

But they still won't hear!

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Sunriserealtors: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Things are happening
May God deliver his children.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Ziel20: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Doesn't add up one bit. Watch the silly video guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2019
The white handkerchief killer
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2019
DrayZee:
Wow...announce to the thief that you're on to him...so that he will hide himself properly. Very smart.

Can you imagine that kind of nonsense? When I stated earlier that Nigeria doesn't have the resources to arrest or curb this crime I know I wasn't going to be dissapointed.
Again the only workable mitigation is for ladies to be careful about people they hang around. Bad market for prostitutes really bad timing for all of them as their workshop is already on fire grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2019
Our girls, especially students, please I beg of you, try and be contented with what your parents give you and stop keeping up with the jonesis. Don't join the bad eggs who would eventually influence you into doing bad things. It's not a must you use an iPhone or samsung galaxy. If it's a panasa phone your parents could afford, please make do with it. Clothes only cover the body for a while. The fashionable wears of today are a rag tomorrow. When you graduate and you get a good job, you can build an empire. Please don't destroy your future for a passing whim. And to those who derive joy in killing innocent ladies, your judgement days is minus one, today.

8 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by West2019(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2019
Rivers girls una too.like money ,u follow a man u dnt even knw from.unknown where to a hotel thinking that hotel is more save than any other place u are deceiving urself ,mk una go marry nd stop.this money follower

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Glycosunde: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2019
Hotels should be mandated to have CCTV in some strategic places because whether we like it or not it might not b one person doing this dastardly acts. And you know anything that Nigerians r involved, they always do theirs to d extreme. Even after catching this one, others deaths might still occur if d proper things r not done
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2019
There should be a safety rule of not letting only one person check out when two persons checked in. The silly receptionist would have asked to see his room or asked about his companion.

9 Likes

b0rn2fuck:
They are more to the video. Maybe this is just a part of shot
Scroll up, the video was postedby someone via a YouTube link
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Cheap rubbish CCTV. Nigerians we love purchasing cheap Chinese made substandard stuff. Just see the useless blurry photos angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.