Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) (95086 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by guiddoti: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:
What kind of 3gp CCTV is this.

What is wrong with this country for God sake that they find it difficult to do something well.
nàh Alabama made ni?
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by tiwiex(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2019
vivalavida:
Most of the hotels in PH are careless then. When two people lodges together,the room number should be noted down. When one is leaving,they should ask about the whereabout of the other person and take him or her to the room to make sure all is okay before you allow him or her leave. Some hotels in lagos won't allow you sign out till they make sure you didn't damage their property. After ascertaining that all is okay,u are now allowed to sign out.

He might not check out. You have the freedom to step out while your guest remains in the room na. I feel your point though.

I think the ID option is a start coupled with CCTV. Visitors to guests must also show some form of ID and it must be captured.

Those are deterrences that can reduce these issues immensely.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by kindkingsley: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2019
Most slay queens don't read things that will educate them. U can only see them on Instagram, Facebook posting pics n WhatsApp negotiating locations.

Toscarele:
This serial killer is really increasing his pace between kills, he is bound to make a mistake.

Meanwhile on Monday I said that while people are protesting killings in PH some ladies were preparing to visit a hotel room probably with a stranger,
question is
this ladies don't they read the news?
Can't they take a break from hotel rooms for now?
Is whatever transaction worth your life?

May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2019
I don't know why ppl are complaining about the cctv. It's still clear enough for someone to recognise him. And it can be sharpened

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2019
Why would an hotel not have cctv in this 21st century?
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2019
Let Abba Kyari get on this case ASAP. He's our Tom Lepski here!
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Mikeparlo12(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2019
tiwiex:

Spot on. Regulatory changes. This is where our government fails. They think about economy in monies only. All they are concerned in is revenues and taxes. I am sure the hotels are visited regularly for waste tax, income tax and signage tax. We forget security or a sense of having it creates sustainability.

Summary, they don't care about the people that make the money and keep the economy turning. They care more about the money only.

By now, we should be hearing of some serious reforms because this has gone on for quite a bit. Yet nothing. Na so so deadlocks and Sars matter we dey hear.

Absolutely, government can make a lot from this. Am sure the hoteliers will comply
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2019
Toscarele:
This serial killer is really increasing his pace between kills, he is bound to make a mistake.

Meanwhile on Monday I said that while people are protesting killings in PH some ladies were preparing to visit a hotel room probably with a stranger,
question is
this ladies don't they read the news?
Can't they take a break from hotel rooms for now?
Is whatever transaction worth your life?

May her soul rest in peace
My brother! Usually many or most of these ladies use their phones to call or post images of themselves on IG or FB only, they hardly ever check for news or happenings around!
Very unfortunate situation....

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by crixtech: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Na wa
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by iSlayer: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Watch the video and see. The guy is a goner!
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2019
Just look at his confident demeanor. No one will ever suspect him,he is born killer.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by desmond2pk: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2019
We are dealing with an ex police or soldier here.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by iSlayer: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2019
Watch the video and see. The guy is a goner.

Modified: Why are people complaining about the quality of the CCTV capture? Nigerians ehn.

That video is enough for a rookie cop to get the psychotic idiot one time! You think the video needs to be HD?! Get real fellas.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by otokx(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2019
tiwiex:

He might not check out. You have the freedom to step out while your guest remains in the room na. I feel your point though.

I think the ID option is a start coupled with CCTV. Visitors to guests must also show some form of ID and it must be captured.

Those are deterrences that can reduce these issues immensely.

If all this short time hotels do that in Nigeria, they will go out of business.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Femeto: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2019
From what I have seen he is a regular in that hotel so all the hotel staff should be arrested so they can provide more information about him.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by otokx(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2019
iSlayer:
Watch the video and see. The guy is a goner.

Modified: Why are people complaining about the quality of the CCTV capture? Nigerians ehn.

That video is enough for a rookie cop to get the psychotic idiot one time! You think the video needs to be HD?! Get real fellas.

Watched it myself, except for the small pot belly he has, his shirt and mannerisms it will be hard to arrest him unless somebody who knows him sees the video.

There is the burden of proof angle.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2019
No wonder the serial killer is having a field day in P H. Is this thing what is known as CCTV over there at this age and time ?
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by iSlayer: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2019
otokx:

Watched it myself, except for the small pot belly he has, his shirt and mannerisms it will be hard to arrest him unless somebody who knows him sees the video.

There is the burden of proof angle.

I still think it is pretty easy to get this guy, with this video. The details are good enough. Just sprinkle a small dedicated investigation and kpom! You're there.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Eagba(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=magicminister post=82337336]

Trust me, this isn’t the same guy!
This is a copy cat killer!

The last two killings were not done by the same person as the first 4.

- The main killer uses pillow case to strangle and bound, this copy cat used the bedsheet.

- the main killer mostly leaves the victim fully or partially clothed. The last two killings were fully unclothed.

- the main killer does not leave a drop of blood but the copy cat left blood stained sheet.

- the main killer never fails to bound the victims arms, the last two killings were not bounded at the arms.

I strongly believe the publicity the main killer received has inspired another deranged animal.
My biggest fear is that we become desensitized to these killings just like we have become desensitized to Boko Haram.

On closer examination, I can confidently say this is not the same killer as the first four. Kindly let me provide evidence to back my claim up.

1. The first picture is a knot made by the copy cat
2. The second picture is the knot made by the original killer.
3. The third picture is also the knot made by the original killer.

As you can see, the original killer knots to the right.

There are two major changes in the knot style.

1- change from pillow case to bedsheet
2- change from right knot to centre.

Coupled with the differences I stated before discovering the knot patterns, I strongly believe this is a copy cat killer
guy u sabi analyse o. na person like u suppose to dey work for police, at least you've got critical thinking skills. tho this is not a copy cat kill, they belong to d same sect but with different personality n MO

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by iSlayer: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2019
I insist that the guy is a goner. He cannot run anywhere, he will be caught!

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by iSlayer: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:
I have analyzed the video. This guy was nervous and deliberately zipped past the first camera which he noticed. The other cameras seem to be a surprise to him because he stares at them for a while. Probably wondering if they work. It shows that he is not very smart. He did not do any research on the hotels. This is a randomly selected hotel.

From the video he is about 6’2 - 6’5. Average build. Dark complexion. Looks like someone between the ages of 35-45. It’s hard to clear up still shots because someone made this video on a phone of the CCTV itself. He’s not a very calm killer, he’s very nervous and paranoid. The way he flaps his hands, can’t stay still and constantly looking for cameras shows that he’s afraid. He also tried really hard to be friendly with the staff so people don’t suspect him.

Access to the actual CCTV shots will make for clearer pictures. This man can be easily identified if the CCTV video is given to professionals so they can extract very clear still shots.

On Point!
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by renewable1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
It's well

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system today for 140k only.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Toluowo: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
They shouldn't have realesed this footage to the public. Potential criminals will find ways to bypass the CCTV.

This is Nigeria.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by TanyLoe(f): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
The same method
Maybe this is another ritual
Its no longer pant
Still ladies should learn how to be contented with the little they have
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Must women run after anything between a man's leg? Show some decency for Godsake !! You read about the news but you are still running into hotel with strangers ! Later they will say we are the one running after skirt . I really feel sorry for these victims. Please learn a trade no matter the hardship. God can only bless the work of your hands even if it's small .

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nostradamus: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:
About 3 people saw him and now the other hotel receptionist will know who the culprit is. They can all assist in getting a true image of what he looks like. How did he get a room without ID and phone number? Did anyone check the girls phone records to see who she last called, against the phone records of the other victims?
i like this. You reason like a detective cool
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by frozen70(f): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jaynom:
Smh. I don't subscribe to Jungle justice but THIS MAN DESERVES TO BE BEATEN TO DEATH

No need to beat him, just handcuff his hand and leg let him face the sky till he dies
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Charly68: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Every standard hotel must registertheir clients with the passport number or national identity card properly ,this will enable the security men to trace whosoever visit the place and perpetrate atrocity with ease . In fact in a normal country,the secret police must check on every hotel daily to check on the identity of their guests... Only God knows the type security structures that we run in our nation..the moment the crime is bursted every roads leading into and outside the city will be combed and the killer will be arrested..you can't try this thing in a small nation like Cameroon and escape for 3 days ...What is wrong with Naija police force ?
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by onome442(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
nauto10:
Ladies and Hotel

If he can't take you home, take him home

Am tired of hearing this hotel stuff

It hard for people to run away without any trace from their home.
guy if u tell the girls of these day come house them no dey gree na hotel them dey prefer.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by logan2(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:
What kind of 3gp CCTV is this.

What is wrong with this country for God sake that they find it difficult to do something well.
oga this one is good, God can we stop complaining about irrelevant stuffs in times like this, think critically.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by MusaChukwudi: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
StacyO:

What are you even trying to say?

This doesn't happen in developed countries
Infact if it should happen, it should at least be a clear image.
Not this Nokia camera that they used.

Shut up! you've never been to the so called 'developed' country, or else you will know what you are saying is untrue.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by ndukwejoe(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
God bless you , you just spoke my mind
VIPERVENOM:
I don't know why ppl are complaining about the cctv. It's still clear enough for someone to recognise him. And it can be sharpened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.