Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) (95088 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by hammerVJ: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Fistop:
This is poor and stupid investigation. Why release the video to the public when the culprit is yet to be apprehended. Now the culprit will know he is wanted and will be on the run.

PEOPLE KNOW HIM.

HE IS AROUND PEOPLE.

NOW WE ALL KNOW WAT HE LOOKS LIKE.

THE CLOSEST PEOPLE SHOULD RAISE THE ALARM, EVEN IF HE IS YOUR SON OR BROTHER, JUST HOLD HIM FOR THE POLICE.

6 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Temidayo9(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:
What kind of 3gp CCTV is this.

What is wrong with this country for God sake that they find it difficult to do something well.
1gp format, not 3gp grin grin
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by StrikeBack(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2019
StacyO:

Seems you lack wisdom n understanding.
I dont argue with dull people, lol and you are even over dull.
If you are a guy hmmm
All is well
Keyboard warriors.

Can't you pass your message without insult??

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Asquare84(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2019
modelmike7:
Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked
This is the 7th victim now. Rivers state has been in the news for all the wrong reasons in 2019. May God save us here o

For all those ones above shouting that a screenshot of the video is not clear enough, how will it be clear when you are too stingy with your data to watch a video less than 2 mins.
The main video is clear and this criminal face, body, clothes and everything was captured.

Look at the security man passed beside this devil as he was stepping out with his potbelly.
His picture should be circulated everywhere, TV. NEWSPAPERS, BILLBOARDS etc, someone will definitely recognize him.
This is how it is done abroad.
I hope they capture this devil soon.

dont mind those idiot that only rush to comment
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by wink2015(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2019
akinhanger:
Barely three days after a girl was strangled to death inside a hotel room in Rivers State, another has been killed in the same manner. The latest incident happened on Monday night and the body of the victim was discovered on Tuesday morning, inside the room of the hotel located along Stadium Rd, Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt. .

This time around, the man suspected to be the killer was captured by the hotel’s CCTV. According to the video, currently being analyzed by the police, the duo checked in around 11:30pm on Monday.

However, the alleged suspect left alone the following day. The lady was later found tied up and strangled after the suspected serial killer had already left. The Rivers State police are currently handling the situation.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/another-lady-killed-in-hotel-in-port-harcourt-cctv-captures-killer.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyocFPv7jcs

THE DAYS OF THESE SERIAL KILLERS ARE NUMBERED.

At least now that hotel are now becoming more sensitize about the threat that surrounds their hospitality business and her taking cctv video of guest that enters and leaves their hotel.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by backbone503(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2019
This country sef! The serial killer(s) most definitely has identifiable means like Voter's card, bank account etc. So, why not get forensic details from the victim or crime scene and match with already captured biometric data.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by iso604: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2019
After many dead in one city one month one year some girls still get mind followed unknown person to hotel girls are really dumb
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2019
StrikeBack:
Keyboard warriors.

Can't you pass your message without insult??
Don't tell me you want to join the train of dull piple
I just told the guy a simple truth n instead of him to use.........
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=ctleurocollege post=82338372][/quote]
Learn to read n understand
My sincere apologies for the insult
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by gibzzhd: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Adadioranma79:
True. Where I work, if you are leaving without the person you came in with, you aren't allowed to until the welfare of that person is confirmed, either thru intercom or the porter on duty go check the room. For PH tho, I think they just lack the rules and regulations governing hotel/hospitality.

cry
Na the quack brothels when cheap olosho girls dey go.The last time I was in NOVOTEL hotel at stadium Rd PH to see one angolo,I was held at the reception and called placed to the room when I was leaving to confirm if I was o.k to leave and all was well.

5 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by StrikeBack(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2019
StacyO:

Don't tell me you want to join the train of dull people
I just told the guy a simple truth n instead of him to use.........
You are lucky this is a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by bizhop01: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Ladies with HOLTEL sex
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by densiks: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Due to the sensitivity of this issue and the reality of digital footprints,though our security apparatchik may or may not follow through with such leads,it is a cautionary advise for people to comment with utmost restraint especially on Facebook and Twitter and indeed nairaland.

I’m of the deductive opinion that whoever gave away this clue of a cctv footage is merely an easily expendable and mostly insignificant factor in what looks like a sophisticated serial,occultic killing spree stemming from a closely knitted organized crime circle.

This is expected to keep the investigation busy or somewhat distracted as there should now be some serious investigation due to national outcry or awareness.

Some posers I’ll like to present to show how unserious we are with security,
-Shouldn’t there be some law requiring hospitality outfits or public institutions to have installed and vetted security cameras at strategic points with well secured back up recording devices for easy reference in cases of criminal activities or general security assessments?
-How could over 10 people whether prostitutes or not be killed in a similar pattern within a particular city for months with no reasonable clue as to who is behind it?
-Why is it a recurring decimal that there were no cctv footages from the other cases?

For whatever it’s worth,no one has any right to take another person’s life in such a cruel and evil manner.I hope the security services like the IRT led by Kyari can step in an unravel this shameful and very evil trend.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Lovelygrl: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Did the killer actually stopped and smiled at the camera shocked . This their shadow camera or it is it CCTV makes it hard for an average person to identify the killer if he came across him somewhere

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by mike272(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Nigeria police are so dull and sluggish. Personally I can crack this case. Also, those hotel owners are too blame. This is not suppose to happen after these trends.
The rule is simple, if you are leaving your lodge alone, without the partner you came with then your room need to be checked first while you wait a minute in the security post.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by tsavkeghps(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by dasparrow: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2019
If these killings go unabated and no killer is caught, then I feel sorry for women in Nigeria. You saw the way terrorism and kidnapping started in Nigeria and Nigerian law enforcement could not nip it in the bud and now these things have become normal daily occurrences in Nigeria.

Well, the killing of young Nigerian women is about to become another regular occurrence that will soon spread across Nigeria. Just watch and see. And when that happens, it will not be only runs girls that will be affected. Any teenage lady or adult lady will be in danger too. Nigeria has really become such a cesspit. Who would have thought? Then again, I am not surprised. Nigeria is a highly misogynist nation so no surprises there.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by vertueptime: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2019
StrikeBack:
We need something done asap.

Nollywood how far

Ashys should go on one week strike as protest killing their members
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nostradamus: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:

What is wrong with this country for God sake that they find it difficult to do something well.
lmfao!!!obviously this thing pain you to the bone cool
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by effido666: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Something is actually wrong with our security guys here in Nigeria..... Why on earth should dey allow this video go viral when they av not apprehended the killer...... Or do they want him to run out of the state. Rubbish
StrikeBack:
We need something done asap.

Nollywood how far
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by sylve11: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2019
this guy own don finish. i hope he is caught and soon. shocked cool
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2019
May be the guy is killing on behalf of some highly connected people or chiefs.

He may be a contractor

This is cultist ritual related cases

More may still come if care is not taken
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by reubenobi(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:

Una no see CCTV, Una complain. Now, Una see, Una still dey complain.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by autonomous22: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Another one....
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by stankezzy: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2019
maklelemakukula:
So they captured his image and announced it to the public so the man can run away...I no understand Nigerian investigation patterns oo
a lion roars in d forest not to tell other animals that he is around or about to catch them but to put fear and panic into them then they make mistakes and they will be caught ,this guy now within 1 hour this video would have been circulated in Porthacourt, people recorgnizeing him through this poor video will be difficult but panic and mistakes will make people catch him,d guy that stole d British professors laptop in Lagos within 2 days of d release of d CCTV he was caught
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2019
StrikeBack:

You are lucky this is a faceless forum.
Empty threats
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by serhio: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2019
thanks for sharing
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by eguarojeona: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2019
I have always suspected it's not a single person involved.A cult/occultic group

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by StrikeBack(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2019
StacyO:

Empty threats
Seems you are hungry...
Have you eaten this morning??
Attention seeker
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by bollarcash(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Borntofuck:
oga shout up are you a forensic examiner? Killers can use different methods that suitable for him on that time ,I think the killer have to drug them before the execution

someone gave a brilliant, reasonable analysis based on personal opinion and this is the most constructive reply your brain could come up with? if u av a phobia for intelligence then keep quiet instead of displaying your level of intellectual disability.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by rockafela(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2019
What will cost this hotels to get a good hd cctv cameras...not those low quality 3gp nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.