Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) (95104 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by akbansalceoo: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Nice post
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by gnykelly(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Gossipninja:
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyocFPv7jcs

we have software that can modify this video to get true pictures of this criminals

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Love892(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:
What kind of 3gp CCTV is this.
lmao
. ..2gb sef
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Xkalaban(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Gossipninja:
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyocFPv7jcs

Nawao, that's a very cold blooded mo4ucker right there angry

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by ndukwejoe(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2019
now we are talking

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by hammerVJ: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2019
DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR HIM.

HE REALLY NEED TO SUFFER AND DIE SLOW MISERABLE DEATH.

THAT THING IS NOT HUMAN.

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2019
Mckandre:
Hotel manager nd receptionist should be arrested for letting him walk out from the premises alone without asking questions about his partner.

Precisely... With the wave of killings, and media coverage, how could the hotel staff have been so careless... I thought all hotels ought to have been placed on red alert. This is a very SLOW COUNTRY!!! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2019
The Nigerian police force is a really wise force.
Showcasing a CCTV footage to the public(it is not even clear). Mtchewww
This will only help the suspected killer to hide for a while.
Must everything be posted on social media
Just to get likes n accolades
Shm for you guys

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Jaynom:
Smh. I don't subscribe to Jungle justice but THIS MAN DESERVES TO BE BEATEN TO DEATH
i think it's a new style of ritual killing... It's not a serial killer Dem go plenty

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Mkez(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2019
the ladies population Too much before.
those ladies that have deaf ear will continue paying for their life with death. no be money they are looking for ?
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by geedup(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2019
I SMELL LIES. THE KILLING IS TRUE BUT THE CCTV FOOTAGE/PICTURE USED HERE IS A LIE. IF POLICE HAS A HOLD OF THE FOOTAGE THEY WON'T RELEASE IT FOR PUBLIC VIEW. THE BLOGGER IS HUNTING FOR CLICKS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by cooooooks(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2019
So we have s certified serial killer in PH. I trust the police to find him. I just hope they don't harass, maim or kill innocent civilians in the process.

And when they catch him, they should prosecute him and not just kill him like their instincts would ask them to. This is how other countries improve their investigative techniques, by what is said during the trial.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by ShipChina2naija: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2019
When will ladies too start using men

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by majamajic(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2019
gnykelly:

we have software that can modify this video to get true pictures of this criminals

why not modify it and upload , what will it cost u ?
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Adadioranma79(f): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2019
True. Where I work, if you are leaving without the person you came in with, you aren't allowed to until the welfare of that person is confirmed, either thru intercom or the porter on duty go check the room. For PH tho, I think they just lack the rules and regulations governing hotel/hospitality.

cry
Mckandre:
Hotel manager nd receptionist should be arrested for letting him walk out from the premises alone without asking questions about his partner.

9 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2019
modelmike7:
Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked
This is the 7th victim now. Rivers state has been in the news for all the wrong reasons in 2019. May God save us here o

For all those ones above shouting that a screenshot of the video is not clear enough, how will it be clear when you are too stingy with your data to watch a video less than 2 mins.
The main video is as clear as HD and this criminal face, body, clothes and everything was captured.
I hope they capture this devil soon.
11th
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2019
sms verification or the phone number used to register in the hotel?
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by cooooooks(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2019
Even abroad they release CCTV footage for dangerous people immediately so that people will be on alert and recognize them.

Just last month in Canada, in the case of the two teenagers that were wanted for killing 3 people, the CCTV footage they had of them in a store was released IMMEDIATELY.

maklelemakukula:
So they captured his image and announced it to the public so the man can run away...I no understand Nigerian investigation patterns oo

9 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2019
maklelemakukula:
So they captured his image and announced it to the public so the man can run away...I no understand Nigerian investigation patterns oo
People who know him can report

7 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by purples25(f): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2019
I hope they can catch the real killer. Truly the cam quality seems bad and now the killer will know they are looking for him.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by adecz: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2019
sad sad sad

The images are not very clear,
but they are enough.

All Rivers State needs to do now
is print the pictures & place a bounty
of N5million on his head..

I give you one week, he will be
exposed.

This is a Yahoo-plus guy on the loose.
The target may be to kill 2O souls.

Abba Kyari should be drafted to
Rivers for this assignment

8 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by frowland(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:
What kind of 3gp CCTV is this.

What is wrong with this country for God sake that they find it difficult to do something well.

Lets see your own CCTV?? I have cctv around my house, where is your own?
Before you critisize the whole Nigerians, show us how you did things better. Nonesense.

10 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Stillthebest: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2019
nauto10:
Ladies and Hotel

If he can't take you home, take him home

Am tired of hearing this hotel stuff

It hard for people to run away without any trace from their home.

Na this one easy pass, he go just wrap am put am inside a car throw am away. No one will ever know even if he dropped her in his street.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by ndukwejoe(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2019
with this the police don't have any excuse not to apprehend the killer,i am 100% positive.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Tarokboy: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2019
Sad!
It should be mandated that if two people go into a hotel room and one subsequently wants to leave,a check on the other partner's wellbeing must be confirmed before allowing checkout,just like in Thailand.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by greypencils: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2019
magicminister:

Trust me, this isn’t the same guy!
This is a copy cat killer!

The last two killings were not done by the same person as the first 4.

- The main killer uses pillow case to strangle and bound, this copy cat used the bedsheet.

- the main killer mostly leaves the victim fully or partially clothed. The last two killings were fully unclothed.

- the main killer does not leave a drop of blood but the copy cat left blood stained sheet.

- the main killer never fails to bound the victims arms, the last two killings were not bounded at the arms.

I strongly believe the publicity the main killer received has inspired another deranged animal.
My biggest fear is that we become desensitized to these killings just like we have become desensitized to Boko Haram.

On closer examination, I can confidently say this is not the same killer as the first four. Kindly let me provide evidence to back my claim up.
You've watched criminal minds many times

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by hammerVJ: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2019
purples25:
I hope they can catch the real killer. Truly the cam quality seems bad and now the killer will know they are looking for him.

THERE IS A SECOND VIDEO NOW, THAT IS VERY CLEAR.

TRUST NIGERIA POLICE WEN DEY CATCH UP TO HIM.

I MEAN, DEM DEY KILL PEOPLE DAT DID NOTHING, HOW MUCH MORE THIS EVIL.

E GO BE LIKE BAD JAM EVIL, E GO TOO SWEET TO WATCH THEM TORMENT, TORTURE AND KEEP HIM ALIVE TO SUFFFER SEEMLY ENDLESSLY, WHILST THEY ENJOY IT.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.