Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) (95108 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2019
it's obvious pH base or indigene girls are dumbass with this reoccurrences undecided

no matter how hard they tried to form to like money, they can't compete with average Igbo girls
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2019
nauto10:
Ladies and Hotel

If he can't take you home, take him home

Am tired of hearing this hotel stuff

It hard for people to run away without any trace from their home.
Seriously? Home safer than a hotel? undecided
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2019
flemsy15:
dis type of poor quality CCTV can only help u recognise someone u already knew before, but for strangers like dis, it doesn't help. we have caught thieves on CCTV before in a supermarket where I worked but we couldn't do anything because of the poor quality. but at least it will favour anyone who has been arrested wrongly for the act, at least the person can be free knowing fully well an unknown person did it

I don't understand u, biko explain?
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by wisdomclass: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2019
This a psycho on the loosed. Criminal Minds comes to mind. The unsub will definitely take another step again in another hotel, in a different location but still in the same state.

I can recommend a way to get this unsub but the problem is, who will listen to me..... But seriously, i can get the unsub before he strikes again
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nathphil(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2019
Too bad. Police do the needful
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by otokx(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2019
If this story is true then Thank God there is CCTV though some are now saying it is not clear.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by owila4luv(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2019
FINALLY embarassed
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2019
hammerVJ:

THERE IS A SECOND VIDEO NOW, THAT IS VERY CLEAR.

TRUST NIGERIA POLICE WEN DEY CATCH UP TO HIM.

I MEAN, DEM DEY KILL PEOPLE DAT DID NOTHING, HOW MUCH MORE THIS EVIL.

E GO BE LIKE BAD JAM EVIL, E GO TOO SWEET TO WATCH THEM TORMENT, TORTURE AND KEEP HIM ALIVE TO SUFFFER SEEMLY ENDLESSLY, WHILST THEY ENJOY IT.
please link to the second video
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by JaceBlaze: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2019
When a Nigerian lady was strangled in a hotel in South Africa they blamed "xenophobic South Africans" but from this it's clear now who's killing who

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by wisdomclass: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2019
magicminister:

Trust me, this isn’t the same guy!
This is a copy cat killer!

The last two killings were not done by the same person as the first 4.

- The main killer uses pillow case to strangle and bound, this copy cat used the bedsheet.

- the main killer mostly leaves the victim fully or partially clothed. The last two killings were fully unclothed.

- the main killer does not leave a drop of blood but the copy cat left blood stained sheet.

- the main killer never fails to bound the victims arms, the last two killings were not bounded at the arms.

I strongly believe the publicity the main killer received has inspired another deranged animal.
My biggest fear is that we become desensitized to these killings just like we have become desensitized to Boko Haram.

On closer examination, I can confidently say this is not the same killer as the first four. Kindly let me provide evidence to back my claim up.

1. The first picture is a knot made by the copy cat
2. The second picture is the knot made by the original killer.
3. The third picture is also the knot made by the original killer.

As you can see, the original killer knots to the right.

There are two major changes in the knot style.

1- change from pillow case to bedsheet
2- change from right knot to centre.

Coupled with the differences I stated before discovering the knot patterns, I strongly believe this is a copy cat killer.

The killer might be insensitive to accuracy considering the Nigerian mentality... I strongly believe this act was inspired by something probably a movie and the first publicity gave the subject the exact ego he wanted to take the next step. The killer is a psycho

Possibly, a youth that is religious, probably just experienced heart break, has money and is not from around the state.

since his victims are females, it could be he suffered from female clutches, like i said, heart break, mother's trauma during childhood or otherwise ..
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nuzo1(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2019
effido666:
Something is actually wrong with our security guys here in Nigeria..... Why on earth should dey allow this video go viral when they av not apprehended the killer...... Or do they want him to run out of the state. Rubbish

geedup:
I SMELL LIES. THE KILLING IS TRUE BUT THE CCTV FOOTAGE/PICTURE USED HERE IS A LIE. IF POLICE HAS A HOLD OF THE FOOTAGE THEY WON'T RELEASE IT FOR PUBLIC VIEW. THE BLOGGER IS HUNTING FOR CLICKS.

Fistop:
This is poor and stupid investigation. Why release the video to the public when the culprit is yet to be apprehended. Now the culprit will know he is wanted and will be on the run.

The police actually did the right thing by releasing the video. It's the best practice all over the world.

It's almost 98% impossible for the police to identify the idiot by his face and other body structure. It will now be left for the public to do the identification and then report to the police. If the idiot as captured by the CCTV is my friend, family member or neighbor; I will know immediately and then report to the necessary authorities..

Remember, arrests has been made. And that may be as a result of info from people who saw the video.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Temi231(f): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Our journalist are not doing better at all. They always put everything out. This country need a serious overhaul
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
They shouldn't have realesed this footage to the public. Potential criminals will find ways to bypass the CCTV.

Exactly my thoughts it should have been kept confidential first.
I pray he meets his Waterloo. Just imagine she knew what was about to happen to her before it happened or a hint, she would have changed her mind asap, the heart of man is desperately wicked, and this is wickedness playing out.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by T4kbaba(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Mckandre:
Hotel manager nd receptionist should be arrested for letting him walk out from the premises alone without asking questions about his partner.

It is not ordinary!
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Lonestar124: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Mckandre:
Hotel manager nd receptionist should be arrested for letting him walk out from the premises alone without asking questions about his partner.
I think so and have been thinking about that since the killings started
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2019
StrikeBack:
Seems you are hungry...
Have you eaten this morning??
Attention seeker
Thanks for noticing
I'm sure you don't know what coffee is
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by baby124: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2019
I have analyzed the video. This guy was nervous and deliberately zipped past the first camera which he noticed. The other cameras seem to be a surprise to him because he stares at them for a while. Probably wondering if they work. It shows that he is not very smart. He did not do any research on the hotels. This is a randomly selected hotel.

From the video he is about 6’2 - 6’5. Average build. Dark complexion. Looks like someone between the ages of 35-45. It’s hard to clear up still shots because someone made this video on a phone of the CCTV itself. He’s not a very calm killer, he’s very nervous and paranoid. The way he flaps his hands, can’t stay still and constantly looking for cameras shows that he’s afraid. He also tried really hard to be friendly with the staff so people don’t suspect him.

Access to the actual CCTV shots will make for clearer pictures. This man can be easily identified if the CCTV video is given to professionals so they can extract very clear still shots.

7 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by wingmanIII: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2019
backbone503:
This country sef! The serial killer(s) most definitely has Voter's card, bank account etc. Why not get forensic details from the victim or crime scene, and match with already captured bimoetric data.

Simple!
How I wish I can get all police stations in Nigeria to install and watch daily, Dstv ID Channel. Let them see how detective work is done.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by StrikeBack(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2019
StacyO:

Thanks for noticing
I'm sure you don't know what coffee is
Maybe that's why you are in Sifia Pains grin grin
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Kokaine(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Mckandre:
in the video, the guy was not walking with the girl. They should check to see that they entered the same room

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Serial killer and Cctv captures his image una just rush post am 4 internet una go find dat guy tire..... Senseless media....

1 Share

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by flemsy15(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2019
madenigga:

It can help, its just that you don't know the guy, anybody who knows that man just at first glance whether with a bad or good CCTV would recognize him

bro we are saying d same thing, u must know d person before u can recognise him, CCTV camera should help identify anybody. it should be clear enough to help d police and any Nigerian to join in the hunt
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by vivalavida(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2019
Most of the hotels in PH are careless then. When two people lodges together,the room number should be noted down. When one is leaving,they should ask about the whereabout of the other person and take him or her to the room to make sure all is okay before you allow him or her leave. Some hotels in lagos won't allow you sign out till they make sure you didn't damage their property. After ascertaining that all is okay,u are now allowed to sign out.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by stankezzy: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2019
wingmanIII:

Simple!
How I wish I can get all police stations in Nigeria to install and watch daily, Dstv ID Channel. Let them see how detective work is done.
oga who tell u they don't know a d watch all those things, d problem with Nigeria is that some people are making big money through diss orderliness and some others politically continue ruling others by force because of d way d country is ,so how do u think there will ever be order or organization or identification of people them which fictitious numbers of people are they going to use to rig elections? u want our corrupt leaders to be caught if they steal ,they love themselves and their pockets more than they love this country so things will never be well
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by OmowunmiButty(f): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
They shouldn't have realesed this footage to the public. Potential criminals will find ways to bypass the CCTV.

If you have a DSTV.. subscribe to Compact Bouquet... and tune in to 'Investigation Discovery'..
Then you'll come back and erase all of your stupid comments on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2019
In the United States and other European countries that I have been to. You must have a valid means of Identification before you lodge in an Hotel. This can be drivers Licence, national Identity card or International Passport. As such the cashier make copies of that and verify the identity with the ATM card. Until that is done this low quality CCTV won’t help anything.

The federal and state government should enforce this on all hotels. Whoever doesn’t comply should be heavily fine
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by tiwiex(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I disagree on this. He is a serial killer. They are looking for a particular guy or group based on the pattern. If you have his face on video, how do you track him? Releasing it to the public is the best approach else what's the point of having a footage or cctv. I am certain they have caught the guy already.

I think this would act more as a deterrence to future attempts both for kidnappers and victims.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by shogsman(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2019
He’s increasing his pace and he’ll make a mistake soon.
Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by tiwiex(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Mikeparlo12:
In the United States and other European countries that I have been to. You must have a valid means of Identification before you lodge in an Hotel. This can be drivers Licence, national Identity card or International Passport. As such the cashier make copies of that and verify the identity with the ATM card. Until that is done this low quality CCTV won’t help anything.

The federal and state government should enforce this on all hotels. Whoever doesn’t comply should be heavily fine

Spot on. Regulatory changes. This is where our government fails. They think about economy in monies only. All they are concerned in is revenues and taxes. I am sure the hotels are visited regularly for waste tax, income tax and signage tax. We forget security or a sense of having it creates sustainability.

Summary, they don't care about the people that make the money and keep the economy turning. They care more about the money only.

By now, we should be hearing of some serious reforms because this has gone on for quite a bit. Yet nothing. Na so so deadlocks and Sars matter we dey hear.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) by Dpharisee: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2019
All that is needed to catch him is for Gov Wike to put N5m down for information on his identity and within 24hrs the matter is unraveled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.