Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House (6480 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by RuggedArab: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2019
Zinny25:
I saw it naa...the aroma alone told me it was

"Saw & aroma"........... Hmmm, are you still dating him?
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Zinny25(f): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2019
RuggedArab:

"Saw & aroma"........... Hmmm, are you still dating him?
yeah... we've been together for 13 months
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by RuggedArab: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Zinny25:
yeah... we've been together for 13 months

Nice one.

NB: How do you girls keep track of dates in relationships?
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by ImaIma1(f): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2019
BobiNick:

I so much love this your post. Thank me when you find good husband oooo because I know many have spotted you as a wife material.

Hahaha cheesy. Funny guy
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by ImaIma1(f): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Mcslize:

I speak for everyone. Do not deny the fact that you girls take kind gestures from guys as equal to a guy being so into you whereas the guy is just being hospitable. When a guy treats a girl with too much niceness, it never ends well. That's why we guys have come to the realization that all that really do not make a girl like a guy. I will prepare food, serve you and then you will start misbehaving at the end thinking I did all that because of one thing called love.

I thank ubunja for all the miseductaions he dished out to guys. Trying to please a girl is the one very stvpid mistake a guy will ever make. Girls love to be handled with full dominance.

Even if I want to cook for a girl, not now again. If she wants to eat, she needs to buy the ingredients and cook it herself. When she is done, she should serve it and we eat together.

I have cooked for many girls over time. But does that really count? When quarrel burst, they will forget all those good things you've done in their lives and will make it looks like you've done nothing. Absolutely nothing! That's why I have changed never to treat a girl with any form of preferences. I will treat you just like how I treat a fellow guy like me.

I once told a girl that I see her as a guy so she should not expect me treating her like a Queen. After all we are all equal right? You girls have been clamoring for feminism and you are all equal to men.

Thus, we will treat you like we treat our fellow guys. We will talk to you like we talk to our fellow guys. Don't expect any preferential treatment from us. We are all equal now. If you can't cook, cooking for you won't make me be the best boyfriend to you in the world.

The moment quarrel burst, you forget all those good things the guy had done in your life. You see how you girls are wired?

Life is not this hard and complicated. And it's not supposed to be a competition or battle of the sexes.

When you truly love the right person, all these ubunja gospel, baggage and biased notions will drop like bad habits.

1 Like

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Garri and groundnut
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by BobiNick(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Garri and groundnut

I help you reject poverty from your life in the mighty name of Jesus... Now shout a loud AMEN!!!
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2019
BobiNick:

I help you reject poverty from your life in the mighty name of Jesus... Now shout a loud AMEN!!!
What is wrong with garri and groundnut
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Zinny25(f): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2019
RuggedArab:

Nice one.

NB: How do you girls keep track of dates in relationships?
women are good in keeping dates.... it's just in us
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Sammy555(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2019
Zinny25:
whatever rocks your boat... I pray my friends and loved ones don't fall into your hands
actuallyi treat my girlfriend with respect and all the love but she's misbehaving, very soon I'd go back to the old me, you see its not my fault?
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Rukkydelta(f): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2019
AstroG:

All these just for a visitor shocked shocked

My brother e tire me grin grin
5K for visitation only
How much she go come chop for real date?
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Rukkydelta(f): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2019
Easybela:
Some ladies don't like to eat home made food in a guys house, especially someone they are getting to know, for the fear of something being put in the food. Why don't you buy her a pack of juice and one of those classy biscuits,or better still,she can stroll down the street with you to get them from a super store.

I love this idea
A pack of juice and good biscuit is enough
#1000 to #1500 can get that kiss

For me, first visit I don't love eating in a guy's house cause no one can be trusted
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by anonymuz(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2019
aprilwise:
Goat meat pepper soup. With 2k
less than 2k highest 700. One bottle of snap. The other 1k for transport. Opari
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by anonymuz(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2019
Mcslize:

I speak for everyone. Do not deny the fact that you girls take kind gestures from guys as equal to a guy being so into you whereas the guy is just being hospitable. When a guy treats a girl with too much niceness, it never ends well. That's why we guys have come to the realization that all that really do not make a girl like a guy. I will prepare food, serve you and then you will start misbehaving at the end thinking I did all that because of one thing called love.

I thank ubunja for all the miseductaions he dished out to guys. Trying to please a girl is the one very stvpid mistake a guy will ever make. Girls love to be handled with full dominance.

Even if I want to cook for a girl, not now again. If she wants to eat, she needs to buy the ingredients and cook it herself. When she is done, she should serve it and we eat together.

I have cooked for many girls over time. But does that really count? When quarrel burst, they will forget all those good things you've done in their lives and will make it looks like you've done nothing. Absolutely nothing! That's why I have changed never to treat a girl with any form of preferences. I will treat you just like how I treat a fellow guy like me.

I once told a girl that I see her as a guy so she should not expect me treating her like a Queen. After all we are all equal right? You girls have been clamoring for feminism and you are all equal to men.

Thus, we will treat you like we treat our fellow guys. We will talk to you like we talk to our fellow guys. Don't expect any preferential treatment from us. We are all equal now. If you can't cook, cooking for you won't make me be the best boyfriend to you in the world.

The moment quarrel burst, you forget all those good things the guy had done in your life. You see how you girls are wired?
ma nigga
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by BobiNick(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Rukkydelta:

My brother e tire me grin grin
5K for visitation only
How much she go come chop for real date?

E be like say una dey get reading problem or na to understand small write up dey hard una. If I know the name of the school you go (that na if you go at all) them suppose flog your principal as them no dey teach una how to read and understand.

Where for the post you see say I talk say person wan spend 5k for just visiting?
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by RuggedArab: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2019
Zinny25:
women are good in keeping dates.... it's just in us

Old age will teach me how to track dates probably.
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Nmezor(f): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
You mustn't cook Op, buying some snacks can be just fine.
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by BobiNick(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nmezor:
You mustn't cook Op, buying some snacks can be just fine.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by karli4nia(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sammy555:
story story..... The guy is right, you treat a girl with too much love and respect, she starts misbehaving, it's so annoying because you wonder what they really want

The ladies that seem to be in disagreement with these facts, truly do not know themselves, at a subconscious level, this is how they are wired. 99.9% of Guys have verified this, yours truly, have as well..
It is very hard to meet a mentally balanced lady in this day and age.they may exist... Maybe 1/1billion...
But for me, I won't cease to do what I consider to be the right thing just cos some lady..keeps acting up...One must learn not to be an extremist...

1 Like

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by cooooooks(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2019
You invite her to your house to cook for you, without you paying her? Is she your cook or your slave?

Lonestar124:
If she can not take the fruits and drinks in my frigde then it is thoughtful of her to go inside kitchen and prepare something for both of us........By the way her mate come along with food or anything eatable when visiting the person they love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! / Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best / Have You Ever Been In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.