Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House (5781 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Sammy555(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Zinny25:
I guess you have been meeting the wrong girls just as some girls have been meeting with wrong guys.

I have this to say to you...do not change who you are because of past experiences, do not become a bad person because some girl somewhere didn't appreciate your goodness or take you for granted. Don't stop being who you are because of some people who don't matter to you. What if you finally Miss that angel because of your new attitude.

Me sef if i should change based on past experience eeh that means my boo go suffer naa

The first day I visited him,he prepared a delicious jellof rice with fried fish, I didn't eat shaa, I just took a can malt.
story story..... The guy is right, you treat a girl with too much love and respect, she starts misbehaving, it's so annoying because you wonder what they really want
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Mcslize:

I speak for everyone. Do not deny the fact that you girls take kind gestures from guys as equal to a guy being so into you whereas the guy is just being hospitable. When a guy treats a girl with too much niceness, it never ends well. That's why we guys have come to the realization that all that really do not make a girl like a guy. I will prepare food, serve you and then you will start misbehaving at the end thinking I did all that because of one thing called love.

I thank ubunja for all the miseductaions he dished out to guys. Trying to please a girl is the one very stvpid mistake a guy will ever make. Girls love to be handled with full dominance.

Even if I want to cook for a girl, not now again. If she wants to eat, she needs to buy the ingredients and cook it herself. When she is done, she should serve it and we eat together.

I have cooked for many girls over time. But does that really count? When quarrel burst, they will forget all those good things you've done in their lives and will make it looks like you've done nothing. Absolutely nothing! That's why I have changed never to treat a girl with any form of preferences. I will treat you just like how I treat a fellow guy like me.

I once told a girl that I see her as a guy so she should not expect me treating her like a Queen. After all we are all equal right? You girls have been clamoring for feminism and you are all equal to men.

Thus, we will treat you like we treat our fellow guys. We will talk to you like we talk to our fellow guys. Don't expect any preferential treatment from us. We are all equal now. If you can't cook, cooking for you won't make me be the best boyfriend to you in the world.

The moment quarrel burst, you forget all those good things the guy had done in your life. You see how you girls are wired?
[/s] Again,speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Sammy555(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

Spaghetti 200
Titus fish. 350
Tomtao paste 50
Fresh pepper/tomatoes 100
Green peas/carrot 150
Veg oil 100
Drink 100.

Fry the fish and serve with your spaghetti. You can slice a boiled egg add to it

Indomie is too basic and cliché.
too much tomatoes Mehn are you igbo?
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by 2dice01: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Yuneehk:
What na?
funny lines
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Yuneehk(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
2dice01:
funny lines
Okay smiley
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by CyberWolf: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
Better knacking... Can you imagine OP, you’ve been meeting at eateries, spending money buying all kinds of stuffs for her and finally she wants to visit and you still want to and also cracking your head on what to coook for her Hana.. Is she a glutton? Anyway if she must eat, buy indomie and egg and when she comes, she would go to the kitchen and prepare it herself. And most importantly, make sure you knack her, not rape ooo.. Even if she refused, make the move and pressurize her and if she stood her ground, then leave her. At least you’ve made a statement so that when next she is coming, she go carry am for mind say knacking dey. If you cook whatever for her and after everything you don’t make move to knack her, she will branch to one of her knackers and get knacked thoroughly except she is a virgin. Finally, wise up and use your head.

1 Like

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Zinny25(f): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sammy555:
story story..... The guy is right, you treat a girl with too much love and respect, she starts misbehaving, it's so annoying because you wonder what they really want
whatever rocks your boat... I pray my friends and loved ones don't fall into your hands

1 Like

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by ojun50(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wetin dey you, eba Don finish
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by CyberWolf: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Zinny25:
whatever rocks your boat... I pray my friends and loved ones don't fall into your hands
You pray for the nice guys mugus you will use as toast cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mcslize:

I really don't see girls as being different like with 80% difference in the way they are wired. Treat a girl with full nice guy attitudes and see how she will start messing with you.

The truth is that being a nice guy wil never make a girl love you. If you doubt, try it out and you will notice it yourself. Start acting all nice to your babe, sending her romantic messages and all those stuff. Call her 5 times a day and watch how all those stuff do not contribute to her loving you the more.

This has nothing to do with the type of girl you are dealing with. It is just how they are created. Give them what they want and they will start acting up in no time.

more so, being that nice guy that pleases girls will make even your own babe to see you as the one with less power in the relationship cuz she believes that you love her that's why you are doing all that, and when she senses that, she will start undermining you as the man in the relationship. After all, if she mess up and she threatens you with a break up, you will crawl back to her begging. What a mindset!

All these things had been tested and tried by guys who had taken their time to expose all these secrets to men so that they won't be victimised by the female counterparts.

For the record, kindly read up ubunja miseducations. Those miseductions are eye openers.

baba relax ,its just a visit for the 1st time, whatever hospitality you show won't count against you rather its will be the default reason why she will keep coming back.
It even more interesting when you start the cooking when she arrive that way you stylishly leave it to her to complete the cooking .... women like comfort, so whether you're a player or a nice guy you just av to make a sacrifice for her 1st visit. so save the red pill for when the game is on grin
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by iLegendd(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
I wish I know.
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by RuggedArab: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Zinny25:
I guess you have been meeting the wrong girls just as some girls have been meeting with wrong guys.

I have this to say to you...do not change who you are because of past experiences, do not become a bad person because some girl somewhere didn't appreciate your goodness or take you for granted. Don't stop being who you are because of some people who don't matter to you. What if you finally Miss that angel because of your new attitude.

Me sef if i should change based on past experience eeh that means my boo go suffer naa

The first day I visited him,he prepared a delicious jellof rice with fried fish, I didn't eat shaa, I just took a can malt.

How did you know it was delicious since you didn’t eat?
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by DaddyMorenike: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Deeeeeek, spiced with CUM.

1 Like

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by KingAlabi: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
what happened to
la casara and gala angry angry

just 200 and your set grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by 2dice01: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Yuneehk:
Okay smiley
Hope you are good cook too
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by frankkydee(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Callertunez:
Just prepare mushroom and two eggs... You don't even need to spend on this one, it's in you..

gringrin

OK.. Rice and stew would do... Or rice and pepper soup would be legit also..

Mushroom and two eggs its in him. Mad man grin grin grin
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Lamanii22(f): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
BobiNick:

You have a point but its worrisome that we got to this level were it will be suspicious for a guy to surprise a girl he is actually in love with by cooking for her on her first visit but she might think otherwise.

I know right... It's not her fault too... The happenings around the world is the cause... One really has to be careful
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Simplecity(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sparkle777:
If ur budget for her is 5k, just buy meatpies, small chops and a carton of juice. Then give her 3k for transport, very important if u really like her and want her to come again. Good luck.
Ah....come again and do what...eat 3k transport??....is she travelling to her village

1 Like

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Lamanii22(f): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
ComputerOperato:

I love you already!

Modified:

I won't cook. Tried that shit before and it didn't work (Infact, it was the Genesis of the breakdown of the relationship).

Woow the cause of the break down? Heyiyah, an act of chivalry turns sour...

If I like you pa, I'll cook indomie. Now my indomie must have tomatoes, egg and other condiments so at most I will spend 500.

But garri and epa with kuli (big round ones) all supplemented with cold water sure pass!

Wagbayii....

1 Like

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Simplecity(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
catwalq:
With 2k you go arrange correct fried rice with meat.
fried rice wey go start to dey do like mumu once you off fire angry sad
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Simplecity(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Blackivy29:
Indomie=N300
BIGGI=N200
3eggs=N120
onions, carrot, greenbeans, pepper. =300.

total=920
grin Remember its a meal for two.
akagum grin grin grin grin
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Simplecity(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Callertunez:
Just prepare mushroom and two eggs... You don't even need to spend on this one, it's in you..

gringrin

OK.. Rice and stew would do... Or rice and pepper soup would be legit also..
Mushroom!!....Kilode

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Callertunez: 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
frankkydee:

Mushroom and two eggs its in him. Mad man grin grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Callertunez: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Simplecity:
Mushroom!!....Kilode
Mushroom sauce gringrin
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Simplecity(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Callertunez:
Mushroom sauce gringrin
grin grin grin LWKMD!!!!!!!
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by ImaIma1(f): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Sammy555:
too much tomatoes Mehn are you igbo?

No I am not. The tomato paste is for colour and the fresh tomatoes(i usually chop it) is to add freshness to the food instead of just using tomato paste. The fresh tomatoes is optional.I included fresh pepper also. I guess you didn't see that.

1 Like

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by catwalq(f): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Simplecity:
fried rice wey go start to dey do like mumu once you off fire angry sad

Maybe you put in the vegetables too early.
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Zinny25(f): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2019
RuggedArab:

How did you know it was delicious since you didn’t eat?
I saw it naa...the aroma alone told me it was
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by Zinny25(f): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2019
CyberWolf:
You pray for the nice guys mugus you will use as toast cheesy
I excluded myself cos I'm taken!
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

Spaghetti 200
Titus fish. 350
Tomtao paste 50
Green peas/carrot 150
Veg oil 100
Drink 100.

Fry the fish and serve with your spaghetti. You can slice a boiled egg add to it

Perfect smileysmiley
Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by nwachukwu9(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Just do anything for her with your heart. Remember you can do everything right for a lady and still not be the right one. Why not pray to God and find out if she is the right one. Prepare for her the best thing you can afford, do it with a clear heart, just as you would do for others, dont expect anything in return, because as long as you are not yet married, she is not bound to you and she can change mind for someone better or even worse than you. Love is strong and there is a love that cannot lie. Although those true love are very hard to find.only 1% of the people have true love. I pray this your girl is among them

2 Likes

Re: What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House by BobiNick(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

Spaghetti 200
Titus fish. 350
Tomtao paste 50
Green peas/carrot 150
Veg oil 100
Drink 100.

I so much love this your post. Thank me when you find good husband oooo because I know many have spotted you as a wife material.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife / 20 Awesome Good Morning Texts To Surprise Your Girlfriend / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.