Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,038 members, 7,859,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? (1431 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2010
MR Money £:

THE GUY IS JUST A PLAIN SHI T THAT NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED THROUGH THE CLOSET TO THE SUCK WAY.

people of your type are just poor rats.

if you like answer pounds or dollars you no go still get money.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2010
boring, z zzzzzz embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2010
r231:

dum.b as,s did u see a phone sign by my post

see the one way 123 dey hard to count.

OLODOOOOO.

sorry which school you go sef.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

boring, z zzzzzz embarassed embarassed embarassed

go to mama to sleep.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by r231(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

see the one way 123 dey hard to count.

OLODOOOOO.

sorry which school you go sef.

sorry ma guy i no go school o

i be mechanic

shay u happy now
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2010
when is ur  browsing time up? i know you are in nija and in an internet cafe. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by MRMoneyE(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

people of your type are just poor rats.

if you like answer pounds or dollars you no go still get money.

YOU WILL REQUIRE ALOT OF HARD WORK, ACHIEVEMENT AND WISDOM TO COMPARE ME WITH YOU
YOU CAN CHECK MY PROFILE I AM MR MONEY FOR REAL AM NOT A FACELESS MEMBER OF NL LIKE YOU, IF MAGA
MONEY IS WHAT IS MAKING TO DO NIGHT BROWSING I CAN HELP YOU WITH £1000, FIRST THING TOMORROW
MORNING THROUGH WESTERN UNION,
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2010
MR Money £:

YOU WILL REQUIRE ALOT OF HARD WORK, ACHIEVEMENT AND WISDOM TO COMPARE ME WITH YOU
YOU CAN CHECK MY PROFILE I AM MR MONEY FOR REAL AM NOT A FACELESS MEMBER OF NL LIKE YOU, IF MAGA
MONEY IS WHAT IS MAKING TO DO NIGHT BROWSING I CAN HELP YOU WITH £1000, FIRST THING TOMORROW
MORNING THROUGH WESTERN UNION,

see who dey talk.

U get money.

Poor Church Rats makes a lot of noise.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by r231(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2010
dis guy/chick is not serious
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by MRMoneyE(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

see who dey talk.

U get money.

Poor Church Rats makes a lot of noise.

CHECK MY PROFILE IT SPEAKS VOLUME OF WHOM I AM, LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU
DONT WORTH MY 17INCH ALLOY WHEEL,

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2010
r231:

dis guy/chick is not serious

r123

this is how to count.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
MR Money £:

CHECK MY PROFILE IT SPEAKS VOLUME OF WHOM I AM, LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU
DONT WORTH MY 17INCH ALLOY WHEEL,

people get jeep an wheel you get.

Sorry poor man I will buy you a car for a start. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

people get jeep an wheel you get.

Sorry poor man I will buy you a car for a start. grin grin grin

and what next? shocked shocked
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

and what next? shocked shocked

Go sleep this trend is not for children like you. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by r231(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

r123

this is how to count.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.

ode grin grin
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by MRMoneyE(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

Go sleep this trend is not for children like you. grin grin grin

YOU ARE A DEAD HORSE SO WHO CAN WAKE YOU UP
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
MR Money £:

you know the irony of life.

failures always feel they are something when they are practically nothing.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
MR Money £:

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot. grin grin
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

He may look like an and talk like an but don't let that fool you. He really is an . grin grin

at the end no communication. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2010
TrustedGAY.Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

TrustedGAY.Are you always this silly or are you making a special effort today. shocked shocked shocked

senseless Renatas you are a very naughty little girl. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2010
trustedgay,I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others? shocked tongue
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

trustedgay,I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others? shocked tongue

chicken head you dey ask me.

small pinkin no fit take judgement.

olodo. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? / He's Just A Friend, Says My Gulfriend. / How To Tell If He's A Womaniser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.