Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. (1190 Views)

Married Men, Come And See This!! Photo!!! / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please if you know you don’t cheat don’t read nor comment. Also if you know you are an aspiring cheater(like me when I get married) please just remove your mind. finally if you know you want to stop cheating don’t read nor comment. The Only audience this post is meant for is for unrepentant cheaters like me and also cheaters that like keeping their subjects. In their words “I just like the girl, I go keep am”.

“Subject(s)” in this write up means the lady/ladies you “doing it” with.

Here it goes;

1. Don’t do or go to brothels as a married man.

2. Find one fine small girl around 25 to 30 years of age.

3. When you are based in one town with your family. Like you staying in festac, don’t use a motel, hotel or guest house inside festac for your runs. Always go to the nearest town or miles away from home.

4. Do not attach feelings to your subjects. whenever you hear, see or catch your subjects “doing it” with another man, do not be jealous. This jealousy can affect your home. How? I don’t have time to explain. Just don’t be jealous. Either call it a quit with her or continue with her. Don’t tell her to call it a quit with whoever she’s seeing.

5. She’s free to have a boyfriend.

6. Let her be when she’s not interested anymore don’t beg or be foolish enough to feel bad.
7. Always use protection with your subjects. ALWAYS!!

8. Do not use all your strength to “do it” with your subjects when you know you will go home to wifey that day or night. Reserve 50 percent of your strength for wifey. She might need it when you get home. Don’t be like some men that always get home tired and doze off leaving wifey unattended to. Do not give her reasons to suspect you.

9. When you are done with your subjects at the hotel, freshen up to loosen that smell of sex from your body. And get a mint to freshen that smell from your cheating mouth. Some of una deh lick una subjects pvssy sef. Eww!! Nonsense and ingredients!!

10. When you get home, do not call or text your subjects to say “I just got home”. Or when she gets home she calls/text to say “baby I just got home”. Don’t allow this. No form of communication with her when you are with your family. No chats either. Only time you talk to her is when you want to book appointment with her or occasionally when you are away from family. Your subjects has no reason whatsoever to text or call you. No matter how pressing it is.

11. “Fvcks” appointment with your subject should be booked days or weeks before the “fvck” day. Don’t be like some men that close from work and branch to waste 100% of their strength with their subjects.

12. Do not carry your subjects in your car if you have a car. Do not board a taxi together with her if you don’t have a car. Go to the meeting point alone and leave at different times.

13. When you are with your subjects, do not receive family calls in her presence, excuse her or excuse yourself. Because if God wan catch you one day, God go possess the subject with evil to do something that wifey will use to catch you. Like your subjects will hiss, cough or say “Na wah o” to the lies you are feeding wifey on phone when you already told wifey you are alone.

14. Do not excuse yourself from your family to talk to your subjects. When you are at home, your subjects doesn’t exist.

15. Do not go visit your subjects at her place or where she wants you to meet her. Meetings should be strictly on your invites not hers..

16. Do not make transfers or go into the bank to send money to your subjects. Either transfer or hand over the cash to a trusted source and have the person send it to her or when you know your subject is within your environment, hand the cash to her. Our people say Na small sheet deh spoil yansh.

17. Do not let your subjects know where your family is based.

18. Be cautious of your phone when you are with your subjects. She’s not gonna hack your password but be very careful with your phone.

19. When you are with your subject and your attention is very much needed at home. Leave that place and get home. Always make sure the time you spend with your subject are not in conflict with the time you spend with your family.

20. Always place your wife above and separate from all the subjects you have in the closets. Don’t attach feelings. When you start going to your subjects to have peace from your nagging wife. You Dey fvck up. Deal with your wife’s nagging. Whatever thing binding you and your subjects should be what is in between your subjects legs. Dem nor Dey eat am belle full.

21. When your subjects can’t abide by these life and marriage saving rules, make she go. Dem plenty for road.

22. Always let your subjects know you are a very busy man. No time to discuss her life issues/stories with her.

23. Every time you meet with your subject, always ask about her job/school, family and ask about her mother and little ones just to show you care undecided. Not as if you really care, her pvssy matters most.

23. Once in a while sort out her bills make she Dey look good for you and whoever you share her with grin also surprise her with gift not more than 50k if you really have money and gifts of 30k if you don’t have money.

When you do all this, even if your wife catches you cheating. She will respect you.

Cheat with dignity and respect to your wife and family.
Cheat responsibly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by kelechi50: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
You are a correct guy man, grin ;Dno 16 a trusted fellow may be a Scorpio. undecided
Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
PLEASE, what's Cheating...??
What U call Cheating, may not be Cheating in some traditions across the WORLD..??

So, what's CHEATING..?
Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by blinkz4real: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2019
Badt sharp guy! Na d way bro. Oil de ur head.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by faithfull18(f): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2019
The moniker is apt!
Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
All these stress for cheating?

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by Diligent1(f): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wifey is watching you so also God, HIV is real
Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by IamR: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Does it worth it?

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by Kendumazy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lol. Puscy wahala!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by lilmax(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
this is nice
Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by OmowunmiButty(f): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
This one don finally mad finish... All this wahala just so one can cheat...sigh.. I rather celibate and abstain from any form of sexual prons

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 20, 2019
OmowunmiButty:
This one don finally mad finish... All this wahala just so one can cheat...sigh.. I rather celibate and abstain from any form of sexual prons
tongue

Pray not to jam a Nigerian husband that will be flying his subjects to Dubai just for fun grin

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by ferrariLaferrari: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2019
stupidity:
tongue

Pray not to jam a Nigerian husband that will be flying his subjects to Dubai just for fun grin
Lmao i swear them plenty grin grin
Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by Jochabed(f): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2019
This is very senseless. Cheat o, continue, but one day when you die on your way to your mistresses house, you won't be alive to tell us how it went down in heaven. Rubbish you seriously need God.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by Sirmuel1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
stupidity:
Please if you know you don’t cheat don’t read nor comment. Also if you know you are an aspiring cheater(like me when I get married) please just remove your mind. finally if you know you want to stop cheating don’t read nor comment. The Only audience this post is meant for is for unrepentant cheaters like me and also cheaters that like keeping their subjects. In their words “I just like the girl, I go keep am”.

“Subject(s)” in this write up means the lady/ladies you “doing it” with.

Here it goes;

1. Don’t do or go to brothels as a married man.

2. Find one fine small girl around 25 to 30 years of age.

3. When you are based in one town with your family. Like you staying in festac, don’t use a motel, hotel or guest house inside festac for your runs. Always go to the nearest town or miles away from home.

4. Do not attach feelings to your subjects. whenever you hear, see or catch your subjects “doing it” with another man, do not be jealous. This jealousy can affect your home. How? I don’t have time to explain. Just don’t be jealous. Either call it a quit with her or continue with her. Don’t tell her to call it a quit with whoever she’s seeing.

5. She’s free to have a boyfriend.

6. Let her be when she’s not interested anymore don’t beg or be foolish enough to feel bad.
7. Always use protection with your subjects. ALWAYS!!

8. Do not use all your strength to “do it” with your subjects when you know you will go home to wifey that day or night. Reserve 50 percent of your strength for wifey. She might need it when you get home. Don’t be like some men that always get home tired and doze off leaving wifey unattended to. Do not give her reasons to suspect you.

9. When you are done with your subjects at the hotel, freshen up to loosen that smell of sex from your body. And get a mint to freshen that smell from your cheating mouth. Some of una deh lick una subjects pvssy sef. Eww!! Nonsense and ingredients!!

10. When you get home, do not call or text your subjects to say “I just got home”. Or when she gets home she calls/text to say “baby I just got home”. Don’t allow this. No form of communication with her when you are with your family. No chats either. Only time you talk to her is when you want to book appointment with her or occasionally when you are away from family. Your subjects has no reason whatsoever to text or call you. No matter how pressing it is.

11. “Fvcks” appointment with your subject should be booked days or weeks before the “fvck” day. Don’t be like some men that close from work and branch to waste 100% of their strength with their subjects.

12. Do not carry your subjects in your car if you have a car. Do not board a taxi together with her if you don’t have a car. Go to the meeting point alone and leave at different times.

13. When you are with your subjects, do not receive family calls in her presence, excuse her or excuse yourself. Because if God wan catch you one day, God go possess the subject with evil to do something that wifey will use to catch you. Like your subjects will hiss, cough or say “Na wah o” to the lies you are feeding wifey on phone when you already told wifey you are alone.

14. Do not excuse yourself from your family to talk to your subjects. When you are at home, your subjects doesn’t exist.

15. Do not go visit your subjects at her place or where she wants you to meet her. Meetings should be strictly on your invites not hers..

16. Do not make transfers or go into the bank to send money to your subjects. Either transfer or hand over the cash to a trusted source and have the person send it to her or when you know your subject is within your environment, hand the cash to her. Our people say Na small sheet deh spoil yansh.

17. Do not let your subjects know where your family is based.

18. Be cautious of your phone when you are with your subjects. She’s not gonna hack your password but be very careful with your phone.

19. When you are with your subject and your attention is very much needed at home. Leave that place and get home. Always make sure the time you spend with your subject are not in conflict with the time you spend with your family.

20. Always place your wife above and separate from all the subjects you have in the closets. Don’t attach feelings. When you start going to your subjects to have peace from your nagging wife. You Dey fvck up. Deal with your wife’s nagging. Whatever thing binding you and your subjects should be what is in between your subjects legs. Dem nor Dey eat am belle full.

21. When your subjects can’t abide by these life and marriage saving rules, make she go. Dem plenty for road.

22. Always let your subjects know you are a very busy man. No time to discuss her life issues/stories with her.

23. Every time you meet with your subject, always ask about her job/school, family and ask about her mother and little ones just to show you care undecided. Not as if you really care, her pvssy matters most.

23. Once in a while sort out her bills make she Dey look good for you and whoever you share her with grin also surprise her with gift not more than 50k if you really have money and gifts of 30k if you don’t have money.

When you do all this, even if your wife catches you cheating. She will respect you.

Cheat with dignity and respect to your wife and family.
Cheat responsibly.

Thank you so much!!!!
Re: Cheating Tips For Married Men. Come In And Learn. by Sirmuel1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Magnoliaa:
All these stress for cheating?

It's not stress. We like it

(1) (Reply)

Please Help And Analyze.its important. / My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything / Is Marriage Supposed To Be Enjoyed Or Endured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.