Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through (14964 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

It's very disgusting throwing banters with failures. I know you're stuck in a corner of your boer master's property stealing free wifi to type hocus.
Is very unfortunate that after all wasted resources and your acclaimed hardworking and smartness, you couldn't even pop up atleast at the local level of da.les music career. You're such a disgrace
why can't you fix your smelly ass country instead of hopping from one country to another bothering us with your uncultured nature . I'll wait for your ( predictably stupid) response
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Which Nigerian drug dealers are selling food, cars and other items in their shops? You people are completely shameless and crazy. You just lie with no shame at all!

Those businesses are used as a cover and right now we are tired of Nigerians that we just want all you parasites out irrespective weather legit or not. A good Nigerians attract bad Nigerians in numbers.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
XhosaNostra:

And what do we blame your lack of knowledge on? No lights? Sweety, not that I need to prove anything to you, but I'm very certain that noone in your immediate family, including yourself, attended the kind of schools that I have attended or even acquired the amount of knowledge that I possess. Not to toot my own horn...nah...I think I will... I'm a walking & talking encyclopedia. Half the things I know, you will never know even if you died & had several rebirths on earth.
[/s]
Sharaaaaap! Slut!! Yeah you're a walking Ency-HOE-pedia...with lots of STD degrees to show for it. Out here ranting about education yet won't hesitate to loot shops of foreigners. What a waste of knowledge
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, says someone with oversized lips & a bulbous nose. Let's also not forget the putrid smell. Even people from your tv show are accusing each other of body odour & poor hygiene. Go put on some deodorant, pepe lepew grin
You watch Nigerian TV shows? You must be obsessed. You hang out in romance section looking for husband at 40+ years of a miserable and fruitless life. Yet you come and try to gloat because you have to loot to eat. You look like you suffer from King Tuts deformities on a normal day and you want to talk about looks! Must be hard being a South African. No wonder you are so frustrated. Broke, diseased and ugly

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
it's been a while hey. I've been trying to get a lot of things off the ground, you good? I see you're still battling these dimwits grin the war will never end

Lol, I pop in & out myself. Just recently came back from a long hiatus. Life requires your full attention sometimes.
Anyway, good to see you back smiley
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

Sharaaaaap! Slut!! Yeah you're a walking Ency-HOE-pedia...with lots of STD degrees to show for it. Out here ranting about education yet won't hesitate to loot shops of foreigners. What a waste of knowledge

Riiiight.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Those businesses are used as a cover and right now we are tired of Nigerians that we just want all you parasites out irrespective weather legit or not. A good Nigerians attract bad Nigerians in numbers.
Make sure you tell your government t to call back MTN and ShopRite. Remember you bought 20% stake from MTN? We don’t want them in Nigeria either so recall them to South Africa. Make sure you take the BIg Brother and DSTV with you as well.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

You watch Nigerian TV shows? You must be obsessed. You hang out in romance section looking for husband at 40+ years of a miserable and fruitless life. Yet you come and try to gloat because you have to loot to eat. You look like you suffer from King Tuts deformities on a normal day and you want to talk about looks! Must be hard being a South African. No wonder you are so frustrated. Broke, diseased and ugly

There're updates on BBN almost every second on NL, so I don't need to dedicate my time on the show to know what is happen, dummy.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I pop in & out myself. Just recently came back from a long hiatus. Life requires your full attention sometimes.
Anyway, good to see you back smiley
Youll go crazy by arguing with retards all day, lol. thanks a lot. It is good to be back wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
why can't you fix your smelly ass country instead of hopping from one country to another bothering us with your uncultured nature . I'll wait for your ( predictably stupid) response
[/s]
Why don't you fix your life and failed music carreer you this failure? Or are Nigerians the reason why you can't cup a music deal? Your entire lineage are ashamed of you. You're almost 50yrs and you're still surviving off government aid. Am sure a Nigerian must have slept with your gf hence the outrage. Dvmb fvck!
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

There're updates on BBN almost every second on NL, so I don't need to dedicate my time on the show to know what is happen, dummy.
You are on NL that often? Oh I forgot, South Africans are slaves and lack the confidence to come up with something like NL. Tell Big Brother franchise to come back to South Africa. Also, try and push for freedom in your country so your brain can develop. Slavescum
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Make sure you tell your government t to call back MTN and ShopRite. Remember you bought 20% stake from MTN? We don’t want them in Nigeria either so recall them to South Africa. Make sure you take the BIg Brother and DSTV with you as well.

Deal dnt forget sephaku cement. You know if those companies leave Nigeria you will struggle to cope,most of those are franchises owned by. Nigerians and hiring Nigerians they dnt sell any drugs. But as long as I dnt meet filthy nigerians in our streets is cool. The only business that will be affected in south Africa is prostitutes one and drugs won't be sold openly on the streets anymore
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Youll go crazy by arguing with retards all day, lol. thanks a lot. It is good to be back wink

Hahaha, right.

You guys have been very scarce lately. Haven't seen most of you in months. But hey, it's really good to know you're still going strong.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Deal dnt forget sephaku cement. You know if those companies leave Nigeria you will struggle to cope,most of those are franchises owned by. Nigerians and hiring Nigerians they dnt sell any drugs. But as long as I dnt meet filthy nigerians in our streets is cool. The only business that will be affected in south Africa is prostitutes one and drugs won't be sold openly on the streets anymore
We want them to leave!!! We have alternatives. MTN is here and this is its largest market. Since th shut down of South Africans companies here, local companies have filled all gaps. South African companies came here to make money and they do not have any ground breaking impact in Nigeria as they barely pay tax.

You should see them all begging and groveling yo be allowed to stay. Even your president sent someone here to beg for mercy. Lmao. A cement company? Please send them back. If we nationalize all your assets here in less than a month, South Sudan will be like paradise compared to South Africa. Where do you think your government gets the money to sustain your madness? From money repatriated by your companies in Nigeria and they are many!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

You are on NL that often? Oh I forgot, South Africans are slaves and lack the confidence to come up with something like NL. Tell Big Brother franchise to come back to South Africa. Also, try and push for freedom in your country so your brain can develop. Slavescum

What is this one saying? So NL is now an achievement? Come back to gloat when you don't have to live underwater like a fish when it rains grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Suddenly this south african bastards are having a field day on here

Looks like their apartheid masters released them from farm labour

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What is this one saying? So NL is now an achievement? Come back to gloat when you don't have to live underwater like a fish when it rains grin
But you are here all day. It’s your source of news and a place to save you from depression from the miserable life you live as a slave with no life achievement.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Suddenly this south african bastards are having a field day on here

Looks like their apartheid masters released them from farm labour
They are on break drinking Umqombothi in the slavery plantation. Lmaooo.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

But you are here all day. It’s your source of news and a place to save you from depression from the miserable life you live as a slave with no life achievement.

So what if I'm here everyday? Does your day have less than 24 hr because of it? My life can't be that miserable if I can afford the data to be here from dusk until dawn.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

Why don't you fix your life and failed music carreer you this failure? Or are Nigerians the reason why you can't cup a music deal? Your entire lineage are ashamed of you. You're almost 50yrs and you're still surviving off government aid. Am sure a Nigerian must have slept with your gf hence the outrage. Dvmb fvck!
laughing. Who ever said anything about music? Stop deflecting, why is your infrastructure crumbling, why don't you have proper health care? Why is your economy dependent on one commodity? Why is ther no proper electricity? And yet you're so hardworking

And lastly what can't you even use toilets in this century?Too lazy to flush?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So what if I'm here everyday? Does your day have less than 24 hr because of it? My life can't be that miserable if I can afford the data to be here from dusk until dawn.
You could be using your masters free WiFi. Doesn’t make you not miserable. The bitterness in the first page which can only come from a low life says a lot about you.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

You could be using your masters free WiFi. Doesn’t make you not miserable. The bitterness in the first page which can only come from a low life says a lot about you.

So our master gives us free Wifi that reaches us everywhere? Life sounds like paradise in Mzansi cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
laughing. Who ever said anything about music? Stop deflecting, why is your infrastructure crumbling, why don't you have proper health care? Why is your economy dependent on one commodity? Why is ther no proper electricity? And yet you're so hardworking

And lastly what can't you even use toilets in this century?Too lazy to flush?
They take this jungle behaviour to Johannesburg and think South Africans will put up with this " shitt"! Oops excuse the pun! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So our master gives us free Wifi that reaches us everywhere? Life sounds like paradise in Mzansi cheesy
Free WiFi is also in Nigeria. We don’t have to work on a plantation as slaves. wink. The price to pay for slavery is quite high don’t you think?
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
They take this jungle behaviour to Johannesburg and think South Africans will put up with this " shitt"! Oops excuse the pun! cheesy grin
grin grin grin hardworking Africans lazing around. just to think they say we are jealous of this sh!t. Excuse the pun too. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

They are on break drinking Umqombothi in the slavery plantation. Lmaooo.
Sometimes i don't blame them
I blame us for not stepping up and holding our leaders accountable

On normal playing field the average south african can't withstand an average Nigerian in virtually all ramifications probably except in aspects like stupidity,laziness, incest and rape

We are superior to those slaves in every single way. Their single saving grace is their white masters.

Well we blqcks especially Nigerians need to step up we should be pace setters for the black race. By now we should have been highly advanced. Too many greatly Nigerians all over the world making giant strives

South africa is never our competition. Probably white south africans. But those zulu and xhosa jungle savages hell nah

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Free WiFi is also in Nigeria. We don’t have to work on a plantation as slaves. wink. The price to pay for slavery is quite high don’t you think?

Who works or ever worked on a plantation? Must be mistaking South Africa for Southern US states.
Yeah, that's because you prefer to behead others for a quick buck rather than earn an honest living.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So it has degenerated to the point that we are being dissed for having free WiFi and Social grants? Sound like envy to me. It's like insulting someone for being beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Sometimes i don't blame them
I blame us for not stepping up and holding our leaders accountable

On normal playing field the average south african can't withstand an average Nigerian in virtually all ramifications probably except in aspects like stupidity,laziness, incest and rape

We are superior to those slaves in every single way. Their single saving grace is their white masters.

Well we blqcks especially Nigerians need to step up we should be pace setters for the black race. By now we should have been highly advanced. Too many greatly Nigerians all over the world making giant strives

South africa is never our competition. Probably white south africans. But those zulu and xhosa jungle savages
Don't flatter yourselves. You'll always be superior in big mouth, rat breeding and open defecation

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
So it has degenerated to the point that we are being dissed for having free WiFi and Social grants? Sound like envy to me. It's like insulting someone for being beautiful.

LMFAO @ the last part.

Well, they also want those things, no doubt. Didn't another one not too long ago threaten to throw himself off a building in Italy if they didn't give him social grant? Pathetic
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ the last part.

Well, they also want those things, no doubt. Didn't another one not too long ago threaten to throw himself off a building in Italy if they didn't give him social grant? Pathetic
for most part they are always projecting. It's them who are lazy, it's them who are envious. Rwanda is coming from years of war, look at them now. What's stopping them since they are so hardworking? They are importing pencils and toothpicks and now they are importing fish and yet they are calling South Africans lazy

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Don't flatter yourselves. You'll always be superior in big mouth, rat breeding and open defecation
As a black south african you're highly inconsequential the world over

2019 the boers still lord over you scums

Bleep outta here slave boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo / Enugu PDP Town-Hall Meeting Ended In A Fight, Chairman Harassed (Video) / What's The Implication Of Sir Ahmadu Bello's October 12, 1960 Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.