Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (39507 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Pascopele: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Try again bro.
DarlingEmojist:

I wrote JAMB this year..buh the score did not fit in for my desired course (MASSCOM)

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I do have ditzy moments, so that's not self-deprecation but being realistic with myself. We all have quirks now, nobody is perfect.

Have you abandoned this moniker? I hope you're well kiss
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Guest007:

I think, we need to go to a South African radio station and make the announcement that Xhosa is missing: anybody who finds her should report at the nearest police station! Hey, what do you know about SA girls? Are they beautiful? Are they good in bed? I watched a sextape of a WILD SA babe!
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
justbusy:
I think, we need to go to a South African radio station and make the announcement that Xhosa is missing: anybody who finds her should report at the nearest police station! Hey, what do you know about SA girls? Are they beautiful? Are they good in bed? I watched a sextape of a WILD SA babe!

Why would you ask a woman all this?

You read somewhere that I'm a lesbian
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2019
Guest007:

Xhosa thinks that: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder!" But, she forgot that: "Out of sight is out mind."
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Galenus: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Was here..
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Pascopele: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2022
grin
Galenus:
Was here..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Which Of These Were You "Disciplined" With While Growing Up? / 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.