Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (39448 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by fattprince(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hyerin:

You're stupid.
Did you just call me stupid? oya reply my DM

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by fattprince(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
okay after reading others let me drop mine. This are absolutely true so believe it 100%.
first was when I was admiring this fine yellow girl and telling all my guys on the street ( maybe I shouldn't have) and they were all saying the same thing that she is older than me but I no gree. So one day I saw her one night like that and told my older cousin that was walking with me that I like this girl oo. And she was like I should go talk to her, so I walked up to the girl and said hi. she looked at me and told me to wait since she was already at the place she wanted to buy drugs. I waited oo, she came out and started going I was like no be she say make I wait I wait to meet her by my self again oo. She stopped and asked me what I wanted in a very soft voice and blank face. Na here Devil take over all what my mind was saying is that hope you know this girl is older than you but your agidi sha wan disgrace you na so I no talk again. she was like talk na you said you wanted to see me say whatever you want to say. but for my mind I was like I should talk so you can find excuse to finish me with abuse or lecture me on how someone shouldnt woo a girl older than one. we just stood there like 2 min I didn't say anything. Though she was very patient that I was praying in my mind for her to leave as she no wan gree leave. I was just saying in my mind that can't you see that liver don cut shey you no fit code say I don goof make you waka ni. I felt so relieved when she finally left. I told my cousin (female o) she just laugh me die me self follow laugh. I later saw the girl the following day sha walked up to her she just look me like shey no be say this guy wan continue lukuluku mumu today but I just said hi she answered then I told her sorry about yesterday she now smiled and said its fine. I just waka jeje

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2019
tck2000:
Me too,i take anyone who says that word as a yahoo boy.

Yea..
You will see them post something like REAL HUSTLER DONT SLEEP 1:00am,ON HANG OUT SERVER.. FOR OTHER GEE IN TOWN' OYA CONNECT
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tck2000(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Yea..
You will see them post something like REAL HUSTLER DONT SLEEP 1:00am,ON HANG OUT SERVER.. FOR OTHER GEE IN TOWN' OYA CONNECT
And the worst thing is that even though they aren't jobless,they would still try to steal others sweat because of GREED!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
tck2000:
And the worst thing is that even though they aren't jobless,they would still try to steal others sweat because of GREED!

Ops!.. One guy here just tell me that Yahoo boys don't steal forcefully. Unless its done on server
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tck2000(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Ops!.. One guy here just tell me that Yahoo boys don't steal forcefully. Unless its done on server
Smh for this generation.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 5:48am On Sep 25, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Yea..

Wow,to b honest,I've neva spoken to a yahoo boy b4 neither do i have them as friends or family members,but dis our little conversation prompted me to go and check a dictionary for d meaning and one of the definition got my attention,to hustle means 'to obtain by rough or illegal means'.

Dis is coming as a surprise to me,neva knew wat it meant until nw,anyway,I must say a very big thank you for correcting me on d use of that word,i thought it was just your perception but I had to check d meaning and c for myself. We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2019
simiife:

Wow,to b honest,I've neva spoken to a yahoo boy b4 neither do i have them as friends or family members,but dis our little conversation prompted me to go and check a dictionary for d meaning and one of the definition got my attention,to hustle means 'to obtain by rough or illegal means'.

Dis is coming as a surprise to me,neva knew wat it meant until nw,anyway,I must say a very big thank you for correcting me on d use of that word,i thought it was just your perception but I had to check d meaning and c for myself. We learn everyday.

Wow...!!
I myself do not know the adequate meaning of HUSTLE until now.... buh my instinct tells me th word is Meant for HARD GUYS
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Wow...!!
I myself do not know the adequate meaning of HUSTLE until now.... buh my instinct tells me th word is Meant for HARD GUYS

I was so surprised, I had to check another dictionary to b sure d 1st one checked wasn't deceiving me

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2019
simiife:

I was so surprised, I had to check another dictionary to b sure d 1st one checked wasn't deceiving me

I never knew i can teach anyone on this platform

#Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

I never knew i can teach anyone on this platform

#Check my signature

Youngest as in,you re not up to 18
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
simiife:

M just 15

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

M just 15

Na small age I use take pass u

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2019
simiife:

Na small age I use take pass u
Atleast if you pass me and still know English than me,you be BOSS I escaped D7 with a point during my WASSCE

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2019
simiife:

I barely understand people grammatic comments
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Atleast if you pass me and still know English than me,you be BOSS
I escaped D7 with a point during my WASSCE

Wow ur education is quite fast,u have written ur waec at 15

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2019
simiife:

Wow ur education is quite fast,u have written ur waec at 15

Did you just say FAST?
I wrote my common entrance examination twice..
And am suppose to write my WASSCE @ age 14 just as my brother did... buh money was not smiling at that time.

My Education was never Fast
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Did you just say FAST?
I wrote my common entrance examination twice..
And am suppose to write my WASSCE @ age 14 just as my brother did... buh money was not smiling at that time.

My Education was never Fast

U still have to wait till next year b4 u can take jamb

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2019
simiife:

U still have to wait till next year b4 u can take jamb

I wrote JAMB this year..buh the score did not fit in for my desired course (MASSCOM)

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

I wrote JAMB this year..buh the score did not fit in for my desired course (MASSCOM)

I'm still waiting 4 admission, u have enof tym to prepare 4 next year
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
simiife:

I'm still waiting 4 admission, u have enof tym to prepare 4 next year
I know..
Buh am not starting now... Am helping my mom with some few things in her Office,SALARY IS INVOLVED
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

I know..
Buh am not starting now... Am helping my mom with some few things in her Office,SALARY IS INVOLVED

Lol,Also trying to get a job
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
simiife:

Lol,Also trying to get a job
If you get a job.. Do you remember you wud be granted admission by next month
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

If you get a job.. Do you remember you wud be granted admission by next month

House just dry jare,I can't wait
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
simiife:

House just dry jare,I can't wait
Arh.. That's why me too I quickly hold on to my mom's offer
# AM JUST TIRED OF OGUN STATE

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Arh.. That's why me too I quickly hold on to my mom's offer

# AM JUST TIRED OF OGUN STATE

Lol,we go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2019
simiife:

Lol,we go dey alright
I just wanna leave WEST i should go and see how Life is in the EAST.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Michaelcas(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

wow, you want to move to the east, while me wey dey East wan run commot go west, what an illegal exchange of nonsense
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Hmm,ok good luck in ur future endeavors
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2019
Michaelcas:
wow, you want to move to the east, while me wey dey East wan run commot go west, what an illegal exchange of nonsense

Lol, d bolded made me laff
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
simiife:

Hmm,ok good luck in ur future endeavors
Thanks Same to you Those NairaLander that do monitor people's comment,WHERE ARE THEY? UNA NO GHE MY TIME AGAIN ABI?

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Davida33: 4:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Day 1/60

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Driver Electrocuted At Jakande Estate As Trailer Touches High Tension Wire / Which Of These Were You "Disciplined" With While Growing Up? / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.